LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Uniform Screwup

I met up with a friend of mine who I have known since high school. She recently moved back to the area and enrolled her son in the local elementary school. They require all the students to wear school uniforms. My friend doesn't agree with school uniforms,but went along with it. When she enrolled her son. She filled out all the paperwork and wrote down his measurements so the school could get the right size uniform for him. Well she went to pick it up last Thursday so he would have it when school started Monday. She didn't bother to check to make sure they had got the right uniform for him. She hung it on the back of his bedroom door. She opened the garment bag Sunday night to get one of his school uniforms out. She was expecting a Navy Blue polo shirt,tan shorts and socks. When she opened the bag. The Navy Blue shirts was in here,but instead of tan shorts and socks. Inside was Tan Jumpers and Tights. They had given her the girl's school uniform. Whoever filled out the order form at school either wasn't paying attention when they ordered them or the company didn't pay close attention to it and just saw the name on the form and assumed it was for a girl. Anyway my friend called the school Monday morning to tell them about the mixup in school uniforms. The school told her that she could either send her son in the school uniforms they provided for free or she could rent new school uniforms at the cost of 200 a month.

• Like 3

This is why school uniforms are a joke. It sounds like the school bake sale didn't go to well, and now they need another scam to recoup their losses. If I was a parent, and a school official told me that line of crap, I would look for another school district.

This is why school uniforms are a joke. It sounds like the school bake sale didn't go to well, and now they need another scam to recoup their losses. If I was a parent, and a school official told me that line of crap, I would look for another school district.

This has nothing to do with a school uniform policy.

No way. No conservative school would ever allow a boy to come to class dressed in girl's clothing. It would be seen as a disruption to the learning environment.

If this entire story isn't made up, then the last couple of lines most definitely are.

nope, the school would not do that...

and i'm not sure i'm comfortable with a post about an elementary aged boy being 'forced' to wear girls clothing.... not sure.. just seems to border on inappropriate..... if this were in the story forum... at least it would be in a more appropriate place but it isn't....

I met up with a friend of mine who I have known since high school. She recently moved back to the area and enrolled her son in the local elementary school. They require all the students to wear school uniforms. My friend doesn't agree with school uniforms,but went along with it. When she enrolled her son. She filled out all the paperwork and wrote down his measurements so the school could get the right size uniform for him. Well she went to pick it up last Thursday so he would have it when school started Monday. She didn't bother to check to make sure they had got the right uniform for him. She hung it on the back of his bedroom door. She opened the garment bag Sunday night to get one of his school uniforms out. She was expecting a Navy Blue polo shirt,tan shorts and socks. When she opened the bag. The Navy Blue shirts was in here,but instead of tan shorts and socks. Inside was Tan Jumpers and Tights. They had given her the girl's school uniform. Whoever filled out the order form at school either wasn't paying attention when they ordered them or the company didn't pay close attention to it and just saw the name on the form and assumed it was for a girl. Anyway my friend called the school Monday morning to tell them about the mixup in school uniforms. The school told her that she could either send her son in the school uniforms they provided for free or she could rent new school uniforms at the cost of 200 a month.

Utter bollocks.

Once when I was a kid, I went to summer camp for two weeks. I wet the bed and as punishment, my cabin counselor forced me to wear diapers, which he just happened to have :huh:

What made matters worse was, he made me wear them during the day too because he said I was a baby and should be treated like one. It was so embarrasing, all the other kids made fun of me. I tried to take them off and he spanked me :blush: right in front of the other kids.

It's probably why I'm AB

(fap fap fap)

:screwy:

~lilme

Lilme - remarkable! Almost the same thing happened to me too! The camp had called my parents to tell them. Long story short when they picked me up I was surprised to find that they had thrown out all of my expensive bedroom furniture and replaced it with baby furniture since I was being such a baby at camp. They made me mow lawns wearing nothing but a diaper to earn enough money to pay the furniture bill each month. I documented much of my experiences in my true story Kyle Shay - I misposted it in the story section instead of 'lifestyle' but it's all true too!

(FAP! FAP! AND FAP SOME MORE!)