LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night Time Diaper

I have noticed that when I wear a diaper to bed which I must wet right away because then I sleep better... that in the morning as soon as I wake up and go pee, I have to poop right after like right now I just got up and I have to go ... but what about those of you who have to poop but arent ready to take your diaper off quite yet?

• Like 1

I wear diapers to bed almost all of the time. I find i'm becoming quite the bedwetter. I f there is nothing going on that day where i have to leave soon i just fill my diaper and relax.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saturnine

As to my recent discovery that messing my diaprr helps me sleep better, I can vouch you are not alone. There is an inherent sweetness about sleeping in a messy diaper I have found out. I don't force to wet my diaper in the night, but I wear them because I do dribble and flood through the night and hate waking up in boxers having found I competely pissed the bed. This same applies to messing. I stay in bed for like 20 minutes before concluding I have to mess myself to get sleep so usually right after bedtime I mess myself and drift off into ni-ni land. The worst part of having to do this is waking up. I don't find it exciting to wake up in a messy diaper because I know I will have to clen up and I HATE cleanup. And once or twice now the itching was so bad it forced me awake. I am diapered now, but didn't messy myself because I am starting to develop a rash probably associated with the itching I've gotten lately. I DO like waking up to a stinky bedroom, and only wish I had nother man to change me when I woke up as I HATE clean up.

Not conting the rashes and the itching messing in bed is great like you said. It's the release I think that calms me down. The feeling of completely filling up my diaper to the top front and back and tossing and turning in it (luckily no real bad messy leaks yet).

At night I generally wet my diapers three or four times (all floods of over a liter of pee pee) so I have to wear three gauze night-weight diapers. If I have the night terrors I will wake up messy. More and more mornings I wake up messy now, even without the night terrors. I think I'm losing control in that area too. I had a messy diaper on the way home from work today that I thought was going to come out the top of the diapers! I was only a few blocks from home but walking in a soaked and messy diaper is a fun experience, even when you're incontinent! I really felt like a baby and enjoyed the whole experience. Clean up was not so much fun, but then it never is.

Diapers are a very welcome source of security and identity for me. I'd give just about anything to be the size of am eighteen-month-old child! But I'm stuck in this reality. So I wear two diapers during the day (changing three times), three at home in the evenings and at night, usually with one change before I go to bed. It depends on how many times I pee.

Glad to see you enjoy wetting your diapers too! Diaper on dudes and dudettes!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

... but what about those of you who have to poop but arent ready to take your diaper off quite yet?

It mostly depends on what I have to do during the day.

If I'm staying home and I'm not doing anything that involves having other people around me, given I averagely go #2 at least 2-3 times within the first hours I'm awake, the best option is simply keeping myself diapered until I'm empty. If I wake up late, this could mean not changing until mid-afternoon when I can clearly hear the diaper begging for mercy! :P

• 2 months later...

For me, it depends. I've found I sleep better diapered. I usually have a BM mid-morning, and if I'm having a diaper day, I"ll just go in my diaper. ONly a couple of times, I've had to go when I was in bed, and I just mess myself(hey, I'm in a diaper, and that's what a diaper is for!). This is usually more at night though, and I'll go to sleep and wake up with a messy diaper. I like messing myself at bedtime, but I'm not a fan of waking up in a poopy diaper- by morning, my bottom is not feeling so good.