LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Little Question About Leaks And Bedwetting

Hello ^^ I really don't know if there is the right area for this question but I guess there is... anyway sorry if it don't...

From the past 8 months i'm bleder incontinent and need to wear diapers all the time, night or day. On day this don't means any problem, I have a diaper who fits well on me and don't leak (well... almost never). When I'm home I usually don't wear pants, just diapers ( I know I am just a lazy boy who wants spend a lttle less time dressing myself :P just a joke^^), but when I'm out I still having problems with leaks =/ I don't know why, i guess the pants maybe remove the diaper of the right place... On nights when I sleep, I wet myself and when I wake up my diaper are almost dry but my bed is soaked. I think the diaper leaks by the sides during the night.

So, please anyone has a tip for help me to deal with that?

For a little more information: I use Disposables diapers, The brand does really metter because I'm from Brazil so they are different ^^

Thank you for help

I had that problem b4 too.. first got the bed pad, which is really nice ..but without plastic pants you feel wet all over and its not really nice.. then i got some plastic pants and it got even better.. but still it wouldnt really help much for the sides because there's no padding there..

So what i do is that i take my old t-shirts with stains and whatnot that i cant wear in public cut it in half and fold it some and tuck it in the front so its like half a belt if you know what i mean ?

its held in place because you tucked it in all the way along your sides and the plastic pants make it so it doesnt move during the night.. after that, no more problems with the leaks on the side !

Guest little_jonny

i would also say try a different diaper. some are different people and they need better leak guards. and yeah, wearing plastic pants might also help

From another side-sleeper my solution is cloth diapers- the only ones with side absorbency B) Plastic panties are mandatory with these but even then a 'flooding' may bring leaks :( If you wet at night bed protection is also mandatory- either a plastic under-sheet or specially made bed pad :blush: From a leakage standpoint side-sleeping seems to be the worst.

Bettypooh

Just adding to what others have suggested...

First, I protect the bed. Both my wife and I sleep in diapers and wet at night. The mattress is protected by a water-proof, zippered barrier. Over that is a washable cotton mattress pad. Over that are washable water-proof bed pads. The bed is then made with the typical fitted sheet and flat sheet. If our diapers leak, the fitted sheet and the wet bed pads may be all that need washing. It would take a roof leak to soak everything!

I wear cloth diapers and that doesn't interest you so I'll tell you my wife's diapering solution for nights. She wears a Bambino diaper covered by a 2-ply cotton/bamboo cloth bloomer diaper. It's a diaper I designed and made for her based on a pattern for women's bloomers. I just widened the crotch, extended the back and lengthed the legs. Over this she wears Euroflex water-proof bloomers. She takes direurtics and has to drink a lot of water to prevent headaches. The cloth bloomers, made of diaper cloth, are what absorbs the leaks when she sleeps sideways and work well with the babypant bloomers from LLMedico.

This sort of solution may not work for you in Brazil, but putting absorbant cloth over your disposable and covering with baby pants is my seconded solution.

Bom Dia!

Honu

If you do not mind sleeping on a full-size waterproof mattress protector that is all you need. In the morning you just clean it off with a sponge. If this is what you do, put a thin layer of baby powder on this to keep it from getting sticky

If you do, then put the mattress protector under a fitted sheet, then get a waterproof "draw sheet" which is about 66x36. Lay that across the materss where your hips are. over that, put a piece of absorbent cloth. That way, if you leak. only that has to be removed and cleaned. This is what was done with babies and bedwetters from time immemorial

Or you can wear a sanitary slip/skirt ; available from A C medical. and other places