LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopy Out Today

Well there are three places that I have a made up rule that I go diapered. Giving blood, getting my hair cut, and going to the dentist. The latter fantasy is that I'm a kid that when I get a cavity my mom punishes me by giving me a suppository before taking to the dentist. Well Monday I had both a dentist appointment and a haircut, so I got diapered up all day. I had to get one change at lunchtime at work and another between the dentist and the hair appointment at the mall.

Well I haven't had a cavity in like 20 years, but the dentist says...well you've got a little inclusion here. Come back for a 30 minute appointment and we'll fix that up. So that was today. I diapered up, drank a bottle of water, and headed over there. As soon as I signed in I popped into their toilet and put in the suppository. I had pooed that morning so it didn't really get too uncomfortable while I was in the hair. On my way out it hit and I filled the diaper on the way to the car. This was also my test of the tranquility slimline in size Large (I'm between Med and Large) that I'm considering for some extended day time use and so I peed as well and then went home pleased with the performance of the new diaper.

• Like 1
Guest Saturnine

There are better, more efficient less offensive ways of testing a diaper in my opinion, like Darkfinn said it's too far here. Did you feel it totally necessry to cram a suppository into your butt while at the dentist's bathroom? That's kind of gross and borderline weird. Had you done so at home it may be okay. But there was a line crossed here indersting the supossitory at the dentists office. Also really testing the borderline here by making it a very real possibility to completely fill a diaper with your poop while under the care of a dentist. Would have been extremely rude to force the dentist to smell your own fecal material for the sake of testing a diaper's capacity.

There's a better way to test diapers out, I am sure.

• Like 1

Why is putting a supository in in a bathroom gross or unhygienic? People shit in there, that is worse that just slipping a supository in :P

I have to agree. 

I've been in bathrooms with puddles of pee on the floor and poop smeared up the walls. Sliding something up your butt is quite tame compared to other things that go on in there.

Guest Saturnine

I have to agree. 

I've been in bathrooms with puddles of pee on the floor and poop smeared up the walls. Sliding something up your butt is quite tame compared to other things that go on in there.

Ugh. I recommend if your local dentist's office has puddles of pee on the floor and poop smeared up the walls, to consider getting a new dentist. Remember, we are talking about a dentist's office here.

BTW I honestly have never seen poop "smeared up the walls". Where the heck have YOU been? I would not go around telling people you commonly see bathrooms with poop riddled walls.

Ugh. I recommend if your local dentist's office has puddles of pee on the floor and poop smeared up the walls, to consider getting a new dentist.  Remember, we are talking about a dentist's office here.

BTW I honestly have never seen poop "smeared up the walls". Where the heck have YOU been? I would not go around telling people you commonly see bathrooms with poop riddled walls.

I didn't specifically say it was my dentist. They were public bathrooms.

Guest Saturnine

I didn't specifically say it was my dentist. They were public bathrooms.

Sorry Goden. My original reference was that this guy popped in a supossitory in the dentist's office, having already weighed the possibility of messing while in the dentist chair.

A nasty bathroom with poop smeaared walls is different than intentionally creating a possible disaster at the expense of a dentist.

Crintest.

"Your dentist's name is Crentist?"

"Maybe that's why he became a dentist".

Jeez, you guys are harsh. In my own defense, there was little chance of me having a poop in the chair. That's why I didn't put the suppository in until I go there. The idea was to make me uncomfortable. I've held it for a good long time (even beyond the effective time of the suppository) in the past. Even if I had pooped it would doubtful be much more of a concern than if I'd farted there. The whole poop smeared on the walls thing is absurd.

I noticest the title of this post and thought it sounded like a weather forcast! "Poopy out today with heavy showers predicted! (also heavy diapers!) I do have to agree with what some others have said about popping in the suppository just before getting in the dentist chair, Even though you say you were pretty well pooped out by that time, the implication you made was that it would be fun for you to be in the dentist chair and maybe poop in your diapers while your teeth were being worked on. I can see how that would rile up people, especially after so many posts similar to that over the past many months by the now bannished "wetnmessy". It's the idea that you will be subjecting other people to your messing your diaper for your own pleasure. There is a smell factor with a messy diaper that other people, especially those who work over you in close proximity, shouldn't be forced to have to smell. There is nothing wrong with wearing diapers out everywhere you want to go but when others have to smell a messy diaper that's just not right, especially someone like your dentist who can't just walk away to get away from the smell. And before anyone says, "What about people who are really incontinent and mess themselves when out places", there is a difference. Those people take pills to help nutralize their odor, and they also don't pop in a suppository just before getting in the dentist chair in hopes they will mess their diaper while their teeth are being worked on.

I guess what I get hung up on is putting in the suppository at the dentist's office. In a sense, you're forcing all these other people to unwillingly be part of your sexual fantasy. I won't judge someone's fantasy, but I do think it's wrong to force others to be participants.

That is one sick puppy and what makes people think that ABDL's belong in the deepest, darkest hole in the whole galaxy

Guest Saturnine

I agree with Chrsitine. The point is that the possibility of pooping while the dentist was looking in your mouth was there. You weighed the options and decided to pop it in there. So you made the situation very tense in that you could have sh&t yourself at any moment and forced the poor dentist to smell your bad odor while he was doing his job. It's not fair for him, imagine if you weren't an ABDl and was like a receptionist at an office and a person came in with the exact same mindest and went to the bathroom, popped in a pill, came out, and pooped himself, forcing you to sit in the waiting room and smelling him, forcing the other occupants to smell him. It's not fair is all I am saying. It's inconsiderate to CREATE a situation KNOWING the possible outcome and doing it anyway in the name of "testing" a diaper. There are better, more efficient, less creepy and wrong ways to test a diaper.

Would it have been so hard to just lounge around the house all day and pop a pill to test the diaper alone? That way the situation you make affects only you.

I hope I am not the only one who sees the wrong in this. Acts like this mke us ABDLs seem perverted to the rest of the world. Please test the diapers some other way. And if you feel it, for some god forsaken reason, completely and totally necessary to almost force your poor dentist to smell your sh&t, then don't go around bragging about it.

I am sorry really, but the idea was bad. The topic is bad. The decision was bad. Please be considerate of others and don't use the defense that bathrooms are nasty everywhere. Sure the person before you may have peed on the floor but that doesn't make it okay to pop in a suppository and HOPE that you won't poop. You weighed the possibility, and the fact you did it anyway proves you have little respect for you poor dentist who was only doing his job. If you respected him you would have thought "no this isn't fair I will do it when I am alone."

It's a big deal because it was inconsiderate of other people. Lack of empathy.

Guest Saturnine

Willnotwill:

Jeez, you guys are harsh. In my own defense, there was little chance of me having a poop in the chair. That's why I didn't put the suppository in until I go there. The idea was to make me uncomfortable. I've held it for a good long time (even beyond the effective time of the suppository) in the past. Even if I had pooped it would doubtful be much more of a concern than if I'd farted there. The whole poop smeared on the walls thing is absurd.

I think you have gravely misinterpreted the point of diapers. The use of diapers is intended to make life SIMPLE and easy by having the ability to release your body wast into your pants and not having to worry about being in an uncomfortable holding position.

But here, in the bold part, you say the point was to MAKE YOURSELF uncomfortable. Sorry but there is something wrong with this line of thought. If you pop pills up your butt for the intention of making yourself uncomfortable while under the care of a dentist, fully aware you could totally sh&t yourself while a man has his hands in your mouth, then you have gravly misunderstood the purpose of a diaper. It's not for exhibitionism. It's not to possibly force.....I mean.

Okay. It is WRONG to force a man who is taking time in his job to make sure your teeth are healthy, to possibly endure the stank of your feces. it's wrong to make another person HELPING YOU be forced to smell your feces in the name of "diaper testing". Like I said there are better, more efficient, less creepy, and less disturbing ways of testing a diaper's capacity.

It amazes me this idea was in your head to the point it came to fruition. There was not ONE SECOND where you thought "hey this is a bad idea and very rude to people"? This kind of thing takes a lot of premeditation. There were many times where the educated thought "hey there is a better way" could have passed through your head, but didn't. Or maybe did and you ignored it.

A line was crossed. Nuff said.

I think you have gravely misinterpreted the point of diapers. The use of diapers is intended to make life SIMPLE and easy by having the ability to release your body wast into your pants and not having to worry about being in an uncomfortable holding position.

But here, in the bold part, you say the point was to MAKE YOURSELF uncomfortable. 

Firstly, there is no "point" to diapers. I mean, sure, there is the idea of why the exist in the first place, but what you get out of them depends on the person. A diaper fetishist will see a different point in a diaper than a person with incontinence.

Secondly, many people enjoy that uncomfortable, urgent feeling that comes with using an suppository, enema, or what have you. Including myself. There is nothing wrong with it as it does not affect others.  

I mean, it's not like his diaper is going to explode with poop the moment he sticks the thing up his butt. And he never did do it in the dentist now did he? 

No, it did not happen but it easily could have, then what? How many people didn't know the gun was loaded? It was putting others at risk for cheap thrills which is a kind of self-absorbed abuse. Also he put all our reputations with decent folk at risk not of just involuntary humiliation but of being considered mentally ill and a proper subject for psychological investigation

My question is how he got the suppository up his ass with his head so far up there that a burp would have given him a dry high colonic

As Bob Grant used to say "It's sick out there and getting sicker"

Guest Saturnine

Firstly, there is no "point" to diapers. I mean, sure, there is the idea of why the exist in the first place, but what you get out of them depends on the person. A diaper fetishist will see a different point in a diaper than a person with incontinence.

Secondly, many people enjoy that uncomfortable, urgent feeling that comes with using an suppository, enema, or what have you. Including myself. There is nothing wrong with it as it does not affect others.  

I mean, it's not like his diaper is going to explode with poop the moment he sticks the thing up his butt. And he never did do it in the dentist now did he? 

1.) There is a cear point to diapers: to use instead of the bathroom. If you can come up with another reason diapers were invented in the first place other than to use for waste removal, please tell. Diaper fetishist or not, the point of their existence is the same. It's US who have transformed diapers into a sexul fetish. Not the other way around.

2.) I understand some people like feeling uncomfortable for whatever weird reason. I can't imagine WHY one would willingly want to inflict discomfort on themselves. And there IS something wrong with it if you PURPOSELY DO IT WHILE IN PUBLIC HAVING ALREADY WEIGHED THE POSSIBILTY OF FORCING THE DENTIST TO SMELL YOUR SH&T. Do you not see how indecnet, rude, wrong, and immature that is? There's nothing wrong doing it in private, but Goden remember we are talking about doing this in public, possibly forcing a man HELPING US KEEP OUR BODY CLEAN to smell our own feces in the name of "diaper testing". It's wrong. through and through. It's wrong to even THINK this is okay, when it's not. I am with Christine on this a line was crossed, and another line was crossed when other people don't see the wrong in it. DON"T FORCE OTHERS to experience our own fetish. It's demoralizing and immature.

3.)You don't know WHEN you will explode after a suppository. Five minutes. Half an hour. Doesn't matter if you pop the pill up there while in public restroom. Explosions can happen anytime.

4.) Yes, 4. This acitivity is VERY unhygeinic. The dentist is a sterile place, needs to be clean for other people. So it's nfair to the dentist, the attendants, the other patients, and future patients to WILLINGLY put yourself in a position where you will poop the dentists chair all over the place.

How can one NOT see this as unhygeinic, and rude. Goden I have trouble seeing how you think imposing this fetish on others is okay? Because this is exactly what happened. No he didn't poop himself there, but the possibility of it happening was high. Hell, he even said he exploded in the parking lot! What if the dentist needed to take 5 to get supplies and when he came back the patient had stunk up the room so bad with his feces people had to leave?

All in the name if "diaper testing"? No. No. No.

. Goden I have trouble seeing how you think imposing this fetish on others is okay? 

Please quote in my post where I said it was OK.

I'm just saying that you're blowing this way out of proportion. He didn't even do anything! He could have, yes, and that would have been quite wrong, but he didn't. Had he actually done it, that would be horrible. However, he did not. You're verbally "punishing" him for something he did not do.

I understand what he did, and he shouldn't have done it in the first place. But he at least kept it together until he got outside.

• Like 1

Just because it did not happen is no excuse for not coming down on this guy like Darth Vader in a bad mood. What if it were drunk driving? 9 times out of 10, the drunk makes it home safely and does not realize he was drunk, but the tenth....

Now, this may be understandable from someone under 25, but uver 40? That is not only off the rails, that is in the next galaxy

This also shows a basic problem with under 21's interacting with the full-grown. That is biological-developmental. An 18 year old would see nothing wrong as long as nothing happened, unless, like me, they had had enough close calls in life-threateining situations to know the difference between skill, dumb luck and just plain dumb. When a responsible person contemplates doing something. She figures on what can happen and then what? If an over-40 does something irresponsible, no matter what happens, he should be called out for being irresponsible and (presumably, since we presume competence in persons running around loose) knowingly and willingly setting up a disaster.

Guest Saturnine

Not coming down on the guy. Just stating some mature points of ABDLism. Don't impose on others.

I still think the highlight of this thread was "poop smeared up the walls". Sounds like Detroit. ha.

Sounds like wish fullfillment to me, either that or politics

While I value some of the opinions here, some people are whacked out beyond belief. Saturmine is way the hell off base? He completely twisted what I said. Further his comments on contaminating the dentist chair defy belief. Even if I wasn't wearing diapers there is scant chance of that. In thirty five years of wearing diapers, I've never had a poop blow out and that includes the prehistory of disposable adult diapers that were completely prehistoric compared to even the lousiest of store brands today.

I believe everyone is intitled to their own opinions about things, weather it's right or wrong. I think those who feel it's OK to mess their pants in a dentist chair or around other people should have to smell other people's mess for about 4 hours straight. Then see if they have the same opinions as before. And once again, it was a diliberate act of putting in the suppository purpously before getting in the chair! Maybe it was to have an uncomfortable feeling but you can't gurentee that you would be able to hold it and not fill your diaper in the chair! If you want an uncomfortable feeling, try having your tooth filled without novicain! That would probably be as uncomfortable to you as the dentist is with smelling your crap!