LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rosemonde10

Hmm, I was actually a bit suspicious, because of the rather... "Direct" kind of style when she was writing. Especially the last one she made.

I'm sure Repaid and DD have very specific reason's for banning this member, but i'm just as sure they are not going to disclose those reasons, at least not in intimate details.

THANK YOU Repaid and DD, and DD and Repaid, for continuously keeping this community free of those who go to extremes to cause harm.

Guest NaughtyAshes

I reported a post of hers earlier today that seemed to be a direct reference to the post that wnm247 got banned for. aka, doing something sexual and sketchy around kids.

I was totally suspicious that it was wnm247 from the very beginning. Now I feel a bit paranoid. le sigh!

Aww, that sucks.

Not really :huh: It may make him harder to keep up with but it's also exposing him to many people's systems in an environment where lotsa people know how to watch what is passing through their systems ;) In the end he will be discovered in RL and then he will have to pay the real price for being an a$$ :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Not really :huh: It may make him harder to keep up with but it's also exposing him to many people's systems in an environment where lotsa people know how to watch what is passing through their systems ;) In the end he will be discovered in RL and then he will have to pay the real price for being an a$$ :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Haha, you're right on that one :roflmao:

• 3 weeks later...