LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Other Ab Cuckolds? Or Is It Just Me?

Is my mommy the only mommy that prefers to have a full time bull(boyfriend) while i am kept diapered and chaste. This is the arrangement that she has set up for us and she seems very happy with it. I just wonder If I am the only one? Or does this happen more often than we think. It does allow me to open up more to my AB side but at the expense of not getting "adult time" with mommy. Would any of you be able to live this way if the chance came along? Just wondered. Don't usually talk about it, but would entertain any SERIOUS questions if asked.

-you cant change a guy until you get him in diapers.

• Like 1
Guest Chriskc

Is my mommy the only mommy that prefers to have a full time bull(boyfriend) while i am kept diapered and chaste. This is the arrangement that she has set up for us and she seems very happy with it. I just wonder If I am the only one? Or does this happen more often than we think. It does allow me to open up more to my AB side but at the expense of not getting "adult time" with mommy. Would any of you be able to live this way if the chance came along? Just wondered. Don't usually talk about it, but would entertain any SERIOUS questions if asked.

I don't think I could live like that. Cause I would still Love my mommy. I would like a babysitter lol. So was this her idea or yours? How often are you babied? Does anyone else know? What does her boyfriend think of you? Has he ever changed your diaper? Or spanked you. Thanks

-you cant change a guy until you get him in diapers.

Guest rosemonde10

you cant change a guy until you get him in diapers.

Brilliant!! Ha.

I've tried to change guys many times before for real, not like diapers. Guys are really difficult to bend to your desires if they don't want to.

Guest rosemonde10

Well, I actually read the post. It may be safe to say not many of us have that thought or would ever have the chance to experience it.

It is an infallible law of nature that if you ask any question about sex beginning with the words "Am I the only one who...", the answer is always "no, you aren't."

Cuckolding and forced-chastity fantasies are very common. Some of the people who are into them are also into adult baby play. Some couples act out these fantasies, or even involve the dynamics into their relationships on a more permanent basis. Whatever works for consenting adults is great.

Now, to be blunt, your description of this as something your mommy "set up" without any input or consent from you suggests two possibilities: Either you're the world's biggest dishrag, or you're a fictional character living out the fantasy life of an AB/cuckold fetishist who's doing the typing. In which case you might enjoy visiting the Roleplay or Story forums. If you're for real, though, and you're happy living this way--well, fantastic! Less power to ya. (And more to your mommy. :) )

There are plenty of people into the cuckold scene, and I'd imagine there's some crossover into the ABDL scene. The former sounds like a pretty negative trip, what with all the humiliation (which lots of people dig) and all the other negative stuff that goes along with it. Sounds like any woman who'd do that to you has no respect for you, and really, respect is one of the fundamentals to a healthy relationship. But hey, who are we weirdos to judge? You want to get diapered up and watch while some dude gives it to your girl? Go for it man. Just don't be surprised when she gets an STD/pregnant/leaves you for him or all three.

• Like 1

Indeed my mommy(wife) was the one that initiated and setup the parameters of our relationship. It was only with my consent that it was allowed to begin. I do think at this point though there would never be any turning back for either of us. one of the posts suggested that i could not love mommy while in a cuckold relationship, and that is definitely not the case. I love mommy very much and she loves me as well. As an AB I know that I do not have much to offer in the bedroom. She definitely seeks a very sexually aggressive and driven person when choosing a bull. Two things I am not!!! I don't have much in my diaper and mommy's bulls are usually quite a bit bigger. I can understand her desire to be with a skilled lover, while still maintaining an emotional relationship with the one she loves. I suppose its getting your cake and eating it too. As I see it I sacrifice my physical pleasure but in turn get a very deep emotional bond with mommy. I know she does not love any of the men she is with, only the time that she gets to spend with them. Their is a part of me that always wonders what she is doing when she goes out. She does go out a lot with friends so I am not always sure when she is meeting a bull or just having fun with friends. Although I can sometimes pick up on mommy's activities by the way she babies me. Seems She is more "mommy like" when she has been with someone. Probably the thing I find the most amazing was how hard she worked to find a willing bull. We live in the kansas City Area, and it took nearly six months for mommy(a very attractive young women) to find a bull. I was expecting guys to get in line at the chance to meet mommy. Still cant figure that one out. I think i answered your questions. If not hit me up I will do my best.

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind living in an arrangement like that, especially since I have nothing sexually to offer. Why does love now days have to center around penetration. Some day perhaps I will make it back to that other world I fell from.

It's an unusual relationship, but you're definitely not the only one. I say if both your needs are being met (hers sexually, yours emotionally) then it sounds like it works for you!

Guest Chriskc

Indeed my mommy(wife) was the one that initiated and setup the parameters of our relationship. It was only with my consent that it was allowed to begin. I do think at this point though there would never be any turning back for either of us. one of the posts suggested that i could not love mommy while in a cuckold relationship, and that is definitely not the case. I love mommy very much and she loves me as well. As an AB I know that I do not have much to offer in the bedroom. She definitely seeks a very sexually aggressive and driven person when choosing a bull. Two things I am not!!! I don't have much in my diaper and mommy's bulls are usually quite a bit bigger. I can understand her desire to be with a skilled lover, while still maintaining an emotional relationship with the one she loves. I suppose its getting your cake and eating it too. As I see it I sacrifice my physical pleasure but in turn get a very deep emotional bond with mommy. I know she does not love any of the men she is with, only the time that she gets to spend with them. Their is a part of me that always wonders what she is doing when she goes out. She does go out a lot with friends so I am not always sure when she is meeting a bull or just having fun with friends. Although I can sometimes pick up on mommy's activities by the way she babies me. Seems She is more "mommy like" when she has been with someone. Probably the thing I find the most amazing was how hard she worked to find a willing bull. We live in the kansas City Area, and it took nearly six months for mommy(a very attractive young women) to find a bull. I was expecting guys to get in line at the chance to meet mommy. Still cant figure that one out. I think i answered your questions. If not hit me up I will do my best.

Damn I'm in KC 2!

Not to Many AB's in KC, and I guess even less bulls looking for hotwives. Any way I am near gladstone. You? To bad your an AB as well. she is always prospecting for new bulls.

• Like 1

i wouldnt mind having a relationship like that either as sex doesnt bother me true abs shouldnt have sex so thats why it doesnt bother me

"TRUE ABS SHOULDN'T HAVE SEX[b]

Definately, that's why I'm a DL!!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Guest Chriskc

Not to Many AB's in KC, and I guess even less bulls looking for hotwives. Any way I am near gladstone. You? To bad your an AB as well. she is always prospecting for new bulls.

No, there's not to many ab's in Kc that I know of. I'm in Belton Mo

Hi, Neighbor, There's actually a few in KC.

Hugs,

Freta

Based on posts, it sounds as if AB/cuckolding is a fairly common fantasy for some of us. It is quite a leap between fantasy and actually living it out. I do think for mommy and I, the fact that I was an AB made it much easier. I was already very submissive to mommy and her adult needs slowly led her to wanting to take an adult sexual partner. Like I said before I cant blame her for that, I would have done the same thing in her shoes. In many ways it makes her a better mommy because when she is with me she is not worrying about any of the NORMAL desires of a partner. Instead she is very attentive to my baby needs. The only time I sometimes feel 2nd to her bull is when she is in the process of finding a new bull. For some reason she really puts a lot into it and I don't always get the attention I desire.:crybaby: We tried for several years to carry on a normal relationship but in the end she wanted a larger harder and hornier partner. There is still a small aspect to OUR sex life that she wishes to keep. Periodicaly she wants me to pleasure her orally but as always I am diapered and will remain so. The best I can guess is these times are her desires for sexual release when she cannot visit her bull. I would have never guessed an arrangement like this could work, but so far it has. To answer someones question about the bulls. I am not involved with them at all. I do happen to know the current guy, but no desire to be involved with him and mommy. I dont know for sure but I think her current bull is aware of me being an AB. No desire to be changed by him. Mommy is my caretaker. I love you mommy!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

As of yet I still have not gotten a post or PM that would indicate that anyone else has a similar situation. I guess it is actually kinda strange, we AB do everything we can to find a good mommy. Then in my case I find a great mommy and she wants to take on another male, and I am happy with it. I know plenty of AB's that would love to find a mommy, and i know if they did they would never let her out of there sight. lets see....want it...found it...share it....love it!!! Yep thats about right!!

• Like 1