LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Asked For The Most Absorbent Diaper, & Wondered If...

I thought that I'd live out the pleasure of wearing & wetting them so much if I put on a diaper that was absorbent enough to withstand 3 days worth of my wetting before it was about to overflow and I'd need to change.

I found some on Bambino and XP Medical that have a 5-droplet absorbency rating, and was told by some chatters that the ones with bigger waist size ratings than mine would hold even more than the ones meant for my own waist size.

As a side-effect, wearing one rated for a much bigger waist size would make me waddle, which would make the experience even cuter.

Someone in chat wondered "Who would want to wear one for 72 hours???"

I told them that I had this "nursery jelly" so I could keep putting it on if the rash kept becoming a problem.

Then they said the rash would be the "least" of my problems, and added that I would REEK after 36 hours.

Does pee "rot?" I thought pee smelled pretty aromatic. A chatter also mentioned that it would smell like ammonia. Well I smell ammonia from those AfterBite itch-treatment sticks every time I use it, so I think the ammonia is okay.

But what else would it smell like?

And what OTHER problems would I run into from attempting to wear it for 3 days, that hasn't been mentioned yet?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

• Like 1

The ammonia smell will get very strong and bacteria will start adding to that smell. It will be very nasty and noticeable before you reach 36 hours. Also, you may not get the barrier jelly in all of the right places that the urine will find. You will get a rash anyway.

The ammonia smell will get very strong and bacteria will start adding to that smell. It will be very nasty and noticeable before you reach 36 hours. Also, you may not get the barrier jelly in all of the right places that the urine will find. You will get a rash anyway.

1. So it'll get stronger than even the AfterBite skeeter stick? (And I thought that seemed strong enough.)

2. Then you say the bacteria adds to it. Therefore, the smell must be different, but I can't imagine it, so what other things in life could one put together to replicate that smell?

3. I have a feeling it would also cause a skin infection. What's it called, or at least what would it look like?

4. How serious would it be?

5. I guess according to what you say, it won't be fun to wear the same one even after 24 hours. I'm looking for other ways to have fun ageplaying like this. Ideas please? (I can't find an ageplay club that caters to people like the ones on this site in my town so I'll need other suggestions. Thanks.)

• Like 1

you know what..

i say go for it, wear the same nasty urine filled diaper for 72 hours... some people are just freaky like that....

who are we to tell you to think about the health risks, just a bunch of people who wear and use diapers, some of us for longer than others here have been alive... but nope... just go for it... wear that diaper until it rots! but make sure you come back and tell us all about it after!

• Like 1

Go ahead and try it. You probably won't last 3 days but a certain former member hear (I’m not going to mention any names) was inconsiderate enough to torcher the people around him by wearing the same nasty diaper for 24 hours every day so it might be possible. But please if you are going to do it be kind to other people, stay away from them when you start to stink and of course tell us how it goes.

Guest YkDave

seriously... stupid azz idea...

But, in your ignorance i expect you to just do it anyways, so please let us know how it turns out. y'know, with the crotch rot and all... LOL

Well if you want to know what it smells like, just wet the hell out of a diaper fold it up and place it in sunlight for 2 days. That should more than suffice for the same equation. Open and take a big whiff...nice huh? :huh:

Well if you want to know what it smells like, just wet the hell out of a diaper fold it up and place it in sunlight for 2 days. That should more than suffice for the same equation. Open and take a big whiff...nice huh? :huh:

I guess I'd better take you up on that and just try that sunlight experiment. That's a better one than the one that would risk infection.

However, since I live in an apartment, I'll need to find and put it in a place where others won't see. Suggestions on that, anyone?

just hang it in the window LOL

Heck, even if its not in sunlight/heat, after a few days its going to stink bad...

Lol, dave, but I'm afraid my window is on the ground level. Can I just lock it in some kind of (opaque) box and leave it out in the heat? If so, what types of boxes will absorb heat the most?

My only problem would be that the best diaper you can by for an adult right now wouldn't last me 24 hours. Unless it's night time, I'm lucky if a diaper will last me more then 12 hours without leaking. Especially if you actually drink whT you are supposed to which is either the 8 by 8 or.. The Institute of Medicine advises that men consume roughly 3 liters (about 13 cups) of total beverages a day and women consume 2.2 liters (about 9 cups) of total beverages a day.The average person supposedly expels 1.5 liters of pee per day, unless your keeping yourself dehydrated which when I first started having wetting problems I pretty much was. Unfortunatly the less you drink, the more condensed your urine is and the more it will smell etc. I diapernthat can hold 4.5 liters would be a very thick diaper indeed... ME WANTS..(giggles)If your going to try it, at least slather yourself up pretty good with vasiline or something that isn't going to dry out. Old urine can actually start burning your skin, especially after it starts turning to ammonia, which happens quite rapidly if you are dehydrated.

I thought that I'd live out the pleasure of wearing & wetting them so much if I put on a diaper that was absorbent enough to withstand 3 days worth of my wetting before it was about to overflow and I'd need to change.

I found some on Bambino and XP Medical that have a 5-droplet absorbency rating, and was told by some chatters that the ones with bigger waist size ratings than mine would hold even more than the ones meant for my own waist size.

As a side-effect, wearing one rated for a much bigger waist size would make me waddle, which would make the experience even cuter.

Someone in chat wondered "Who would want to wear one for 72 hours???"

I told them that I had this "nursery jelly" so I could keep putting it on if the rash kept becoming a problem.

Then they said the rash would be the "least" of my problems, and added that I would REEK after 36 hours.

Does pee "rot?" I thought pee smelled pretty aromatic. A chatter also mentioned that it would smell like ammonia. Well I smell ammonia from those AfterBite itch-treatment sticks every time I use it, so I think the ammonia is okay.

But what else would it smell like?

And what OTHER problems would I run into from attempting to wear it for 3 days, that hasn't been mentioned yet?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

If you want to and you don't bother anyone else in the process then go for it and let us know how it goes :thumbsup: Betcha won't do it again :P ! To answer your questions as best I can-

After that much time you're going to reek, and badly. I tried a cloth diaper for24 hours (no poop, just wet) and even though stale urine odor doesn't offend my nose a lot, I could hardly stand myself :blush: My skin is tough so I didn't get a rash per se, but I itched when I woke up in it and my skin felt water-logged. Further down you mention trying to emulate the smell- just bag up a wet diaper and leave it at room temperature for a week, open it and take a whiff, then pick yourself up off the floor. You can clean up the vomit when you retrieve the thrown diaper :lol:

My bet is that you won't make it B)

Bettypooh

I'm with Sarah and Bettypooh - just go for it. If you want to do something on the extreme end of extremely silly things to do, then who are we to stop you. Just make sure you've got good health coverage - you're probably going to need it for all those ammonia burns in a diaper shaped pattern all over your nether regions...

...except you're probably not because I'd be amazed if you made it beyond 24hrs, much less 72.

(This post should be served with a healthy covering of sarcasm, in case that's not obvious from the lack of smileys. So here you go: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::whistling:)