LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Jokes!

Guest rosemonde10

Guest rosemonde10

I heard this joke today. It's diaper related, and in the end it's a horrible joke when you think about it, but ya still have to laugh.

Ok......A man gets a phone call...he finds out his wife has been in a bad car accident. He rushes to the hospital, the doctor says:

"Look I've got bad news, it was a very bad accident. Your wife will be crippled from the neck down. You'll have to feed her. You'll have to bath her. You'll have to clear out every passage for her. You'll have to change her because she has no control over her bladder or bowels."

And the man starts crying hysterically, going "this is horrible." And the doctor say "I'm just ****ing with you...she's dead!"

:mellow:

• Like 3
Guest rosemonde10

The joker tells this joke in the ever so graphic novel, Arkham Asylum. Me and batman think this joke is tasteless.

I thought Arkham Asylum was just the game. I didn't know there was a comic book version. :huh:

Old stand by:

Which kind of underwear do old people wear?? briefs or boxers??

Depends.... :P

get it??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*ahem* :blush:

qwack

Old stand by:

get it??

qwack

:roflmao:

How many NASA engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, light bulbs don't wear diapers

After a young couple brought their new baby home, the wife suggested that her husband should try his hand at changing diapers. "I'm busy," he said, "I'll do the next one."

The next time came around and she asked again. The husband looked puzzled, "Oh! I didn't mean the next diaper. I meant the next baby!"

Suzie's mother sent her to the store to buy diapers for the new baby. "That'll be eight dollars for the diapers," said the clerk, "and thirty cents for the tax."

"Oh, we don't use tacks," said Suzie. "When my mother changes the baby, she just fastens them with pins."

A first-time father takes his baby to the doctor. "Doc, I can't figure out what's wrong with him. He doesn't stop crying."

It only takes the doctor a second to see what is wrong. "Here's your problem," says the doctor. "This baby's in serious need of a diaper change."

Looking baffled, the man replies, "But the package says it's good for eight to 10 pounds!"

• Like 3

Sherlick Holmes had cracked the case and was being asked by Watson how he got it.

WATSSON: Holmes, how did you know who it was.

HOLMES: Well, there were only foru choices. The Leftenenat, the Barrister, The Clark and the Infantilist, Right?

WATSON: Yes

HOLMES So it had to be one of those, right?

WATSON Yes, but I still don't see how you knew the Infantilist was the perpetrator of the heist. Was it the way He spent so freely?

HOMES. No. He had inherited that money

WATSON Was it that he had that expensive watch

HOLMES No. He got that in a separate theft.

WATSON. Then How

HOLMES Well, he was an Infantilist, also known as an adult baby, so I knew what to look for

WATSON and what was that?

HOMES He would be wearing robber pants.

• Like 1

I knew a guy who was in charge of training new employees. First thing he did when he got to work was go in the men's room and change into his work clothes. I always asked him if he was going to go put on his training pants.

WATSON Was it that he had that expensive watch

HOLMES No. He got that in a separate theft.

WATSON. Then How

HOLMES Well, he was an Infantilist, also known as an adult baby, so I knew what to look for

WATSON and what was that?

HOMES He would be wearing robber pants.

While being led off to the police station the suspect said "Holmes; your case does not hold water! You'll never pin this one on me!"

• Like 2

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M1SVioazHs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M1SVioazHs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M1SVioazHs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This was actually a Ronald Reagan joke after the famous briefs or boxers question asked of Bill Clinton.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Old stand by:

get it??

qwack

Not really a joke...but still funny.

There is a scene in the movie PCU where this guy is sent out to get a keg of beer for a frat party. While out getting the beer he starts to space out from some drugs he injested. An old lady comes up to him and asks him "Can show me where the campus is"...and in his freaked out state of mind he hears "Can you blow me where the Pampers is?" Good, stupid movie.

A little boy is at the pharmacy and is looking at the adult diapers. The pharmcist asks the little boy if he needs help. The boy replies" I was thinking about buying these". The pharmacist asks "are they for you?" The boy says "no, for my little brother". The pharmacist asks "is he ill, or does he have problems going to the bathroom?" The boy says " No, they say with these you can run, jump, swim, and ride a bike. My brother cant do any of that." :roflmao:

• Like 1

<_<

"Ahem", for the younger guys out there, "it's easier to change a condom than it is to change a diaper". And who can forget the classic "why did the elephant wear diapers to the party? He didn't want to be a party pooper" :roflmao: .

Peace,

Vic B)

I've mentioned this before, but the Japanise word for dirty diaper is Sakapupi (Translation = sack a poopy). German is Liederdumpin instead of Liederhosen. British is Crappynappy. Anyone think of any others?

• 1 month later...

What region of the world makes the best wine for AB's and DL's?

Nappy Valley