LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found Vintage Green Depends

I found a lot of vintage green depends at an undisclosed drugstore. I was in shock and awe, for I had checked this pharmacy about six months before. This time I was just walking by and noticed a lot of them on the bottom corner of the shelf. The girl at the counter wanted to know if I needed a bag. I smiled and said no thanks then carried them out with pride. Cant wait till friday when I buy them all.

I posted them on ebay... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220648853849

Its a good price if this is your thing.

That’s one pride us older folks have over the younger crowd, we were around when this was a standard on the shelf at the corner drug store for about $7.95 a package. Oh the memories.

• Like 1

EWWWWWWWW..

If they are green, that means they have gone moldy and you need to throw them away immediately...like right now! The spores from moldy depends are very hazardous to your health and those around you for ummmm a long long ways....so you need to get rid of them as fast as possible for your own safety. if you can't, I'll take care of them for you ;)

Good find..have a fun weekend

qwack

I loaded my treasure trunk in the back of my truck & got on the road about 7-7:15am. When I got to the town where the cvs was located there was a very thick fog. The glow of the cvs was like a beacon showing me the way to the treasure. I pulled up around 8 and scoped out the parking lot. Only one other veichile was there so I knew the place was empty, preferably why I came that early. I walked in and went straight to the diapers and there they were. Three more bags of the infamous depends and lone behold a pack of ever so rare, green over nights. My heart sank but I pulled my self tougher, garbed three over sized bags and went to the front. The poor guy at the counter. He was more scared than I was. He was shaking so much he messed up the computer while ringing them up. He had to call the manager and make a huge scene. I guess 45.00$ in depends at 8am is kinda off. I just smiled and was so calm and polite. Loaded my treasure and went to the lake for the rest of the morning. It was a great day to be a DL.

• Like 1

The green Depends were the loudest diaper ever made! This is the only diaper I've actually heard someone else wearing. I was in a furniture store- and a little old lady was walking around with her daughter, and she was crinkling something awful---I knew and could tell from the bulge that she was wearing a Depends brief...that crinkle is unmistakable. In fact my wife was the one to tell me she was wearing a diaper...(this is the only sighting I've had of someone else in a diaper besides ABDLs)

I still have some Green Depends.....and put one on every now and then for the crinkle factor.

The green Depends were the loudest diaper ever made! This is the only diaper I've actually heard someone else wearing. I was in a furniture store- and a little old lady was walking around with her daughter, and she was crinkling something awful---I knew and could tell from the bulge that she was wearing a Depends brief...that crinkle is unmistakable. In fact my wife was the one to tell me she was wearing a diaper...(this is the only sighting I've had of someone else in a diaper besides ABDLs)

I still have some Green Depends.....and put one on every now and then for the crinkle factor.

i remember wearing these when i was bedweeting and baby diapers were too small for me i loved the crinkle wishing they still made there diapers like that lol ..............