LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Down Hill Slide

Mischa

well I haven't been on much at all because I'm now homeless and stuck posting and reading the boards from my phone.

lost my job wednesday and by sunday I was homeless. I'm living at a shelter as of right now until I can get a job.

the only thng I'm owed is three years of back SSI payments that I'm not getting because I was deemed not disaled. We're trying to refile after going before a judge, but idk.

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Praying for you!

Make sure you check craigslist, sometimes some good jobs posted there, even if it's short-term until you can get something better!

also you are still under 21, so there are often work programs for those under 21 which also provide housing and education.... they have different names in different states, but go down to your local dshs office and ask if they have and sort of job corp in your area which provides work and housing for those 21 and under...

There's always the military. Sorry to hear about your situation. Good luck.

looked into the military last year, bad vision, cerebral palsy, a suicide attempt, and my weight kept me from enlisting--now on the verge of a diagnosis of a dissociative disorder and incontinence I have a better shot atthe powerball.

Hang in there Mischa, we're here rooting for you :thumbsup: I know something about how you feel but I did have a job and a car to live in when I was homeless :o Worst case scenario you may be able to check yourself into a state mental hospital for evaluation- it's a free roof, food, and basic medical care for awhile- plus they might be able to help you get set up in a government apartment on being released :) The downside is that there's usually a minimum stay-time and initially it's akin to jail until they're sure you aren't going to do any harm :whistling: Wish you were here so I could do more to help.

Bettypooh

If you believe there's cause for doing so, then go for it. They may be able to help you get back on your feet, so to speak. Of course, it all depends on where you go, as some places have the more greedy asshole style folks working for them... But hopefully, that's not the case with wherever you can go to. I wish you the best and hope that you'll be able to get all this sorted out...