LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chats Down

As some of you know the chat was acting up today, things not in line and the like. I searched for the proverbial fix button, but no such luck. I clicked the chat offline, then back online to see if that would help. But now it looks as though some can't get into chat at all. I'm showing users in there. I myself can't get in. Not sure what the deal is. I'm looking into it. It shows it's online on the admin side. PLEASE don't hit a bunch of reports or PM's and Emails to Daily Di right now. He's got some things he is going through. http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=23543 When he has time it will be fixed. If I can't figure it out in the mean time. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!.

If I did this trying to fix it, then I"M SORRY! :crybaby: I guess I shouldn't have shut it off, I guess whatever was causing the problem in the first place didn't like it!

http://www.dailydiap....php?app=ipchat

I feel like Captain Kirk stuck floating in the ethereal while Scotty tries to bring him back aboard! I refreshed, but ended up in the Forums, and it repeats incessantly when I try to reload chat. Beam me aboard, Repaid! :o

Oh, and since I'm not in chat, I'll improvise...

Wait for it...

SEX!!!

• Like 1

Software was updated last night for a security fix. Tried the usual steps to re-enable it. Failed. Waiting on Invision to fix it.

Yeah sure, they only crippled it. I killed that sucker! :whistling:

Yeah sure, they only crippled it. I killed that sucker! :whistling:

Drawing upon the power inherant within the Staff of Law, Lord Spoony turns his senses inward. Tuning his perceptions to the Earthpower, he seeks the door within himself. And when the door is found, white fire responded eagerly. At his call, wild magic grew and branched within him like an image of the One Tree in purest argent, its boughs emblazoned with stars. During the space of two heartbeats, or three, flame accumulated until he held enough power to rive the night; alter the heraldry of the stars.

When he released it, it became a ceaseless blast of lightning, a bolt which struck and flared between his right fist and the Earth.

Lord Spoony felt limitless. His conflagration stopped the night; it seemed to stop the movement of one moment to the next. While his lightning rent the night, he possessed unfathomable might. His choices and desires could shape reality.

"Mike" he thought. "Hang in there. I'm coming to help".

His fire became so extreme that he saw everything with his eyes closed: the Chatroom and its inhabitants frozen in shock or chagrin or astonishment; THE SHEER TERROR ON THE FACE OF THE DOUCHEBAG WHO HAS DARED TO YANK DAILY DI/ MIKES CHAIN, the frightened calculation in Repaids eyes, the scrutiny of the FCC, solemn and alarmed.

He had gone beyond fear-beyond the very concept of fear-as he reached out for the blessed yellow flame of the Staff.

At once, Earthpower and Law responded as though they had come to efface every darkness from the night. Strength as blissful as sunshine, as natural as life, and as potent as a furnace erupted from the Staff, pouring like the incarnation of his will into the world.

He could have raised or leveled mountains, divided oceans, carved glaciers. He had become greater than his most flagrant expectations; as efficacious as a god, and as complete.

It should have been too much. Human flesh had not been formed to survive such forces. Yet Spoony felt no danger. He was hardly concious of strain. Perhaps his mind had shattered already. If so, he did not recognize the loss, or choose to regret it.

Gazing steadily at the sight of Mikes tormentor groveling in fear at his feet, Lord Spoony growls at him in an exultation of fires. Then he brought his hands together, wild magic AND Earthpower.

A blast that seemed to quell the stars erupted. Deliberately Spoon invoked a concussion which compelled conflicting energies to become one.

This was not culmination. It was apotheosis. Power shocked the bedrock of the world; it strove to claim the sky. Convulsions that threatened to shatter the Earth cast reality into madness.

With a shout of power, Lord Spoony tears the heart out of Mikes enemy, and takes a bite out of it as he watches, trashing about in his death throes, as Lord Spoony the Despiser laughs. A sound more like that of large boulders being shattered together echoes throughout the night, as Spoons laughs reverberate throughout all Life and Time.

With a final pathetic gasp, Mikes nemesis sighs out his last breath, and dies. All the world rejoices at this, as the power of darkness is cast down.

With a groan, Lord Spoon releases his power. A calm as startling as the magic had been engulfs the night, as Spoon looks around, and asks the universe in general...."So...would anyone else like to piss off Lord Spoon the Despiser?"

muhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahahha..............

• Like 3

Forgive my exact choice of words, DD, but I hope this helps cheer you up a bit... :thumbsup::Crylol::mellow::)

Ummmmmm, ahhhhh, perhaps if you have a few to spare, you might share your drug of choice there???? :rolleyes:

In spite of the fact that I love to smoke weed, ....who needs drugs when books like this exist? I didn't make this stuff up...I paraphrased from my favorite author. You want more of the same? Try reading "The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant" by Stephen R Donaldson...First, Second, and Last. Honestly, these books make "The Lord of the Rings" feel & seeem like a childs bedtime story by comparison...you want to "dip your toes in the water" first, without risking money on actually buying a book or two? Then go to the fan website www.kevinswatch.com, and explore a little bit. Also perhaps the authors own website, which has excerpts from the books, and other stuff. www.stephenrdonaldson.com.

• Like 1