LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rectal Prolaps?

Guest padded_husky87

Guest padded_husky87

Well I have had this feeling sometime time now that I had to go number two but when I went to the toilet It kept going back inside. I didn't have insurance at the time and didn't really think much of it. Well I'm new to this website, I do love diapers but haven't really done anything but wear randomly as of a week ago. Well I read a post earlier about something called a rectal prolaps but didn't really know what it was and so I looked it up and think that I might have It. Kind of imberasing but I looked in the minor will trying to make a bowl movement just to check and I something comes out and then back inside. like maybe a heroin or... somethingThis has been hapening for a couple years now and recently I have picked up this nasty habit of useing my fingers to help with bowl movements cause they where not right. I am afraid that by doing so I may have caused more damage. And I know I maybe should have been more alarmed about It before but I thought that It was Imbaressing and didn't want to bring it up. I have also had blood and mucous on my toiletpaper when I wipe which doesn't hAppen all the time but does reacur.

This isn't a constant issue and I am not purposely trying to make myself incontinent like others I have read about in posts. And I don't want to ignore a possible serious problem if it Is. Is there anyone who has had this issue that could tell me if I may want to have a doctor check this out and could tell me more about it? Also what are the chances of becoming fecally continent with this? Even though I enjoy wearing, messing and useing diapers, know One on my family or friends know that I sometimes wear diapers. I defiantly would like to keep it an enjoyment and not necessarly a necessity. The idea of being permanently incpntonent although may seem a dream to a dl and would give me a reason not to hide anymore but that doesn't mean its easy thong to live with. So when I ask please know that I am serious and want to make sure that Its serious before I mention it to parental and see a doctor. I would greatly preciate the info and advice

Absolutely if you suspect a prolapse, make sure you get a medical exam by your primary care physician and then a referral to a proctologist.

Urologist joke that proctology is the only medical specialty less popular. Of course when you do suspect a prolapse, you become glad someone did take a proctology residency.

Padded, most problems that are easily visible tend to be either in our heads ... or a symptom or effect of something serious. Get it checked, at least to rule out something that could possibly make your life worse. If you need help with medical bills look into your local organizations and companies, even some US corporations are willing to help with tolerable loans or even donations, but do something. These are the ways our bodies tell us something is wrong and most people now lack the skills to listen to them so we created a need for fancy medical tests. But here's the problem, don't rely on the first diagnosis is nothing is found, find another doctor and have them look at it differently (if they want to do the same tests tell them to go to hell and find a new one).

• 1 month later...

hey fellow diaperfur, did you get followup on this with your doctor? from personal experience i can assure you that the human a'hole is incredibly resilient and almost any trauma short of cancer or i.e.d. can be fixed... but i always worrie about my fellow furries and hope hope hope you are getting the treatment you may need... fur real