LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tb, Ab, Gb

For our older members, my friends and I believe its time for a new group called GranBabies. But when is it time to change the name? When you turn 65? When you have real grand kids?

• Like 1

well i can say, as a 27 yyear old, you become a gran baby the day you reach 50, then you are just OOOLLLLLDDDD :P

but i don't think theres really an age limit... i think perhaps it more a personal choice, when a person feels they have reached that status in life... so be it.... i mean i'm not a gran baby, but i am a GRAND baby!!!!!

I think that if you're goinna divide more by age and/or offspring, that you should include "Parental Baby" or something like that as a transitional phase between AB with no children to GB.

I have placed labels on myself in the past but im trying to get away from it. I just try to be me and being older than a lot of people on this board does not bother me !.You are as old as you feel and i have always felt young !or is that just imaturity :roflmao::thumbsup:

Who cares how old you are.

well i haver to disagree with this, daddy and i have a never ending argument where he is under the impression that i am only two years old, where as i KNOW i am at least 3 1/2

well i haver to disagree with this, daddy and i have a never ending argument where he is under the impression that i am only two years old, where as i KNOW i am at least 3 1/2

Rule 1: Daddy is always right

Rule 2: If Daddy is wrong, see rule #1

:roflmao:

Guest rosemonde10

DL-Diaper Lover

BF-Babyfur

AB-Adult Baby

TG-Transgendered

TS-Transsexual

ER-Emergency Room (Also a good tv show)

On point, I don't think we need a subcategory for people who already have a category. I always assumed that "adult" included every person above "teenager". Adult includes those age 21-3,000,000,000,000 years.

DL-Diaper Lover

BF-Babyfur

AB-Adult Baby

TG-Transgendered

TS-Transsexual

ER-Emergency Room (Also a good tv show)

On point, I don't think we need a subcategory for people who already have a category. I always assumed that "adult" included every person above "teenager". Adult includes those age 21-3,000,000,000,000 years.

So, what do you call someone who's over 3,000,000,000,000 years old?

Guest rosemonde10

What of those who live to be really old?

SB-Septegenarien Babies

OB-Octogenarien Babies

And for the REALLY aged:

MB-Moses Baby

you engage in ageplay, what does it mater what your actual age is? you are only as old as you feel!

there is no need for any of these groupings and i prefer the groupings;

age players (comonly refered to as ab) and diaper fetishists (comonly refered to as dl) there is some bluring between them and i see nothing wrong with this and i would infact be quite happy with just the one group infantalists, tho even i cant spel it :P