LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody here From Wetville

Sarah: Not sure if this is what Christine was asking about, but there used to be a website and online message board by that name. Run by a woman named Vicki, I think? I used to hang out there sometimes; I think I was using the name Mel in those days. I don't remember anymore what happened to it; I think I just drifted off to other sites, and by the time I looked again it had gone.

And there is Peabody Massachusetts, although it's not spelled Pee-Body. Anyone know of other towns with AB/DL sounding names?

There is Watertown MA

Peoria IL

Babylon?

A good typo could do wonders for Westport MA

Hi Chistine,

Yes, I remember Wetville, Michelle’s Wet Bed & Breakfast, the Megamonster. I never posted much, but it was my first serious introduction to the DL community. Vicki was so much fun. When she went away things kind of drifted. Bill was supporting Wetville with his commercial IluvDiapers2 (ByteMine) site (a great place for photos and links) then I guess Wetville went to http://wetvillewetwebforum.yuku.com/ but they’re is no current activity.

I noticed that in the story section in ILuvDiapers2 that VickiA has a story & that one of my feeble efforts at a sci-fi diaper story is still available.

South Wet (nickname I used in Wetville) – now shortened to SWet

I had staked out a plot in Wetville. I think I had the library. Vicki helped me with some of my early stories. She was an interesting person. She suddenly disappeared and I've not heard from her in many years.

I wonder what happened to Gary, Olaf (who always called me Kirsten. I wonder if we could restart the foldspace engine on that Viking ship and if the Pee River has not dried up? ), the mithril tiara and the mobile changing station I cobbled together from a TARDIS and fairy dust, Geoff (Who ran the breakfast nook at Michelle's), Aslan, Soggy Tiger, Sneaky Leopart, Aunt Julia Dypergirl.? Fed moved to Florida. I have not been there in 10 years

I think Wetville was said to be in North Dakota.

I checked back from time to time and it seems that all the girls were gone when Vickie left

Guest rosemonde10

Hmm Wetville.

Intercourse, Nevada.

Zzyzyx, California.

Jerry Garcia, Georgia.

All weird and cool. I fI were to name a town it would either be Nappytown or Messyville. Anyone remember Weinerville on Nick?

Hey Christine D.!

It's Uncle Brad from Wetville! The new location is www.bytemine.com/forum There are still a few of us around who meet each day for stickee buns and to catch up with each other. Pop in and say hi!

Have fun!

Hey Christine D.!

It's Uncle Brad from Wetville! The new location is www.bytemine.com/forum There are still a few of us around who meet each day for stickee buns and to catch up with each other. Pop in and say hi!

Have fun!

Thank you for the invite.

I will not be the only girl there, will I? Also, I remember how my Fairy abilities were so coveted, that and feeling up under my skirts to feel what was under them

Heheheheh...

Christine,

As Uncle Brad mentioned, and I see you've returned, Wetville is still alive. The URL Wetville is gone, but the board still exists.

As to Vicki and Julia, they departed back in early part of the decade, seemingly in protest over the actions of the U.S. going to war in Iraq, and probably in particular my support of the effort. Since then, no one to my knowledge has heard from them.

Jed moved to Florida, still is in contact with a couple of people, Naughty Little Laura moved south a bit, but the last time I talked to her is still in the area near me, ~E~ I haven't talked to in a few years, I need to send her an e-mail to check up on her.

Wetville is not what it used to be, it's just more of a collection of old friends passing the time. DD is more active, and is more diaper related than Wetville is now.

However, I will invite anyone to come be a part and revitalize our community.

http://bytemine.com/forum/

Gary