LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brown N Dropped

i wanted to know how long others stay excited after they peed n pooped i usually last a hour or 2 depending on the time of aor if im out somewhere its my secret and it keeps me arroused

Guest rosemonde10

I see it is not common for girls to be into the poopy side of life at least on here. I do though.

The strange thing about messing a diaper is that it's all super exciting leading up to the release and the subsequent squishing, but only for so long. Awhile later typically I find I need to change and of course do. I am sure it's simply because it takes not long to turn cold and hard and despite how that may sound nice, most us girls don't like hard things in the back. <_<

Pun intended. Haa.

Longest I've stayed in poopy diapers: probably around 16 hours to a day.

Longest I've stayed in wet diapers: probably around two days. I'm a hardcore wetter. :Crylol:

I see it is not common for girls to be into the poopy side of life at least on here. I do though.

The strange thing about messing a diaper is that it's all super exciting leading up to the release and the subsequent squishing, but only for so long. Awhile later typically I find I need to change and of course do. I am sure it's simply because it takes not long to turn cold and hard and despite how that may sound nice, most us girls don't like hard things in the back. <_<

Pun intended. Haa.

Longest I've stayed in wet diapers: probably around two days. I'm a hardcore wetter. :Crylol:

Pun intended. Haa.

Two trolls, high chances that they're the same one? WnM?

Anyway, longest I've been in a messy diaper was 6 hours, and that was only while I was sleeping in bed.

(off topic, but look at my post count, my real age and ageplay age... LOL! I won't post again for maybe a day or two... haha!)

Guest rosemonde10

Thong, please PM me if you want anything like that, even though you won't get it. I'm not here for that. I'm sorry. I don't give my email publicly to people I don't know.

Oh, to the poster above, what is wnm?

I actually kinda despise how some guys think just because I'm a female I will automatically do anything. Because this is not the case. Sorry thong5. <_<

Thong, please PM me if you want anything like that, even though you won't get it. I'm not here for that. I'm sorry. I don't give my email publicly to people I don't know.

I actually kinda despise how some guys think just because I'm a female I will automatically do anything. Because this is not the case. Sorry thong5. <_<

im not even thinking of that i just thought it would fun to talk i would never expect anything from you i just like what you said im sorry if i offended you it was not my intent

WnM24/7 WAS a malicious member, whom infested this site with various stories about crap (pun intended). He, was/is what we call an "HNG", which means "Horny Net Guy", or "Horny Net Geek". Anyone who asks for your email, can and should be considered an HNG.

• Like 1

WnM24/7 WAS a malicious member, whom infested this site with various stories about crap (pun intended). He, was/is what we call an "HNG", which means "Horny Net Guy", or "Horny Net Geek". Anyone who asks for your email, can and should be considered an HNG.

rosemonde im new to the computer i dont know how or where to pm or i would ive only had this one about a week my son is in the marines overseas n i got it to stay in touch with him this is all new to me i found the website we are on and i wear diapers so i was interested t really dont know much about this thing

Guest rosemonde10

rosemonde im new to the computer i dont know how or where to pm or i would ive only had this one about a week my son is in the marines overseas n i got it to stay in touch with him this is all new to me i found the website we are on and i wear diapers so i was interested t really dont know much about this thing

I have very few pet peeves. One is bad grammar. Please capitalize "I" and use punctuation. I hate neverending sentences.

A PM is a private message. Just click somewhere around my name to message me. We may talk I guess.

If I had never used a computer until now in my life, I'd be playing games till my eyes turned red. I'm a semi-gamer. Mainly Newgrounds. THEN maybe some ebay before stopping over on the diaper forums. Lolz. :boxing:

WnM27/7 stands for "wetandmessy24/7" and yeah, pretty much what was said above...you can check his profile if you want, but he gotted banned about a month or so ago.

I'm with Rosemonde. Poor grammar, capitalization and punctation drives me nuts as well, as well as people who won't/can't use separate paragraphs. You really have to wonder about the education that people who write like this received.

Thong, what is with the constant quoting people and saying nothing? What's the point of doing that? Could you stop it please?

I believe WnM may be behind the whole thing. He's the sort of trolling twerp that just won't give up. He clearly lives for this and doesn't care how much people hate him for it. It's how he gets his kicks.

I'm with Rosemonde. Poor grammar, capitalization and punctation drives me nuts as well, as well as people who won't/can't use separate paragraphs. You really have to wonder about the education that people who write like this received.

I agree. I see college educated people on TV shows that can't seem to compose a correct sentance. It's not "Me and him went to the store", it's "He and I went to the store." It may not seem like a big deal to many people, but if I was interviewing someone for a job (especially one that deals with the public), I would think thrice about hiring someone with bad grammar.

Sorry that i piss you off with my typing. I just got this laptop one week ago, I try the best i can. I have not been on a computer in 12 years and so much has changed. Plas i try not to quote people I do try to respond I just did not how,remember you were a newbie once to. I did not know how to pm untill Rosemonde told me so please give me a break i am still learning. Thanks Thong5

thong5, you reply to a quoted post by following these steps.

1. Under a post, there's a "Reply" button in the lower right hand corner. Click it.

2. It will bring you to a text box with editing options, and should say at the top of your browser "Replying To (name of topic)" - for example, mine says "Replying To Brown N Dropped" at the moment.

3. When you hit the "Reply" button in step one and your browser brings you to the text box that I mentioned in step 2, the text from the person you want to quote will already be in the box. It will be in tags ( [ quote ] [ /quote ] but take away the spaces) which means a quote starts and ends. I'm replying to your question right now, and I want to quote you. This text of yours:

Sorry that i piss you off with my typing. I just got this laptop one week ago, I try the best i can. I have not been on a computer in 12 years and so much has changed. Plas i try not to quote people I do try to respond I just did not how,remember you were a newbie once to. I did not know how to pm untill Rosemonde told me so please give me a break i am still learning. Thanks Thong5

with quoting, turns into

See? Pretty simple. If you want to quote, you can also wrap plain [ quote ] [ /quote ] (again, without spaces) tags around text

like this

4. This step is important. To reply to the quote and have your response RIGHT AFTER the quote, type your words AFTER the block of quoted text while in the replying text box mentioned in step 2, in the same post.

Oh, and one other thing...If you want to get better at using a computer, I'd suggest a computer class. If not, just practice and ask for help when needed.

I hope that helps.

~ moogle

Guest rosemonde10

I feel for those who haven't used compters much. Why not take a typing class or computer class? Or just teach yourself. There are those who type using the four fingers on buttons moving system and those like me who develop their own style. I hunt and peck but have done it long enough my fingers know where to go automatically.

Also rusty pins, I'm not picking on you, but in your post about being smart, you misspelled "collage". It's "college".

Not making fun, but laughing cuz it's funny is all.

Lol. :rolleyes: