LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

August 2010 'N J L' Munches And Events

Hey kids! :thumbsup:

After a two-month hiatus, I am finally employed, moved, somewhat reorganized and back online. Whew, talk about holding your breath! I am working six days a week, ten-hour days. I only have Wednesdays off, except for special advance requests such as the 'Six Flags Great Adventure' trip. I get out late so that messes up having munches early, unless you want to meet at nine pm. This is my availability, which will have to do, at least until we get some volunteers to be at a munch before I can get there.

I'm working on planning the upcoming NJL North and Central Munches, as well as the First Annual NJL Safari at 'Six Flags over Great Adventure (open to Members Only) which will also be in August! This is gonna be HUGE FUN! We may rent a passenger van for a morning Safari, then do the park in the Afternoon. Looking into a 'Loony Tunes' show, etc. FUN!!! (NO PACIFIERS EXCEPT INSIDE THE VAN)

In September we will be having NJL's First Annual (Private, Members Only) 'Teddy Bears Picnic' which was suggested by BabyMoliere in May. The Teddy Bear Picnic is where you must bring your stuffies 'cause its their picnic and they're bringing you. Stay tuned!

Here is what I have so far:

NJL North Munch

Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 (My one day off)

Time: 7pm sharp! This is when we'll be going into the restaurant so come a little earlier to meet up with us!

Details: See DiaperedMO's post below for the address. At least two of us will be there but I expect a good bunch as usual and we do hope to welcome new people so if anyone's been unable to attend before this is a great place for a Munch. Dave and Buster's sorta like a Chuck E. Cheese for big kids (adults) - Its noisy, fun and nobody's gonna notice if you have a padded bottom or not. So just do it - come meet us and stop feeling like you're all alone!

NJL Central Munch

Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time: 8pm

Location: 'Buffalo Wild Wings' on Route 1, North Brunswick (Central NJ)

We're going with Little Baby Wet & Squishy's ("Squish"!) suggestion here, since he can come to this! I can eat Chicken only Dawn will tell you I call 'em Chicken Fingers, hehe. I haven't checked this place out but I will over the next few days, just to make sure its a good munch place. It sounds good and its probably only a few miles from my new home. Then we'll either go see a movie or maybe bowling at Brunswick Bowling or something fun, I'll figure it out. I'll post the address ASAP. Now, if you are a "Little" or are into diapers and if you haven't yet come to one of our munches, let me say this - we care about your feelings and we won't let you down. In our book, shyness is actually cute 'cause its what little kids do. So just put on your Keds and get here, boys and girls! My mommy knows I sometimes wet myself before I get to the Munch 'cause I'm nervous just like everyone else. Well, I wet myself anyway's - so what. Nah!

NJL Members Trip to Six Flags - Great Adventure

This is a private NJL Members (and sponsored, approved guests) all-day excursion to one of the most fun adventure parks known to NewJerseykind! We will be meeting at McDonalds for breakfast, then heading to the Safari in the morning. After a mid-day parking lot picnic we will head into the adventure park itself for an afternoon of rides including famous rollercoasters and log-flumes. We will cap the event by attending a Show (what kid can resist?) and probably having dinner and ice-cream in the park. NJL Members can visit the NJL Protected Forum for all the information. If you aren't yet a NJL Member, come to a Munch (READ our Rules Posting in this NJ Subforum to find out how to become a member!)

As always, your enthusiastic comments and suggestions are welcome below. Remember, New Jersey Littles exists to serve the social and emotional needs of all 'Littles' (including ABs, Toddlers, Kids) and interested Bigs (D/s) as well as all Diaper Lovers. We have over thirty members. If you are childlike and tired of hiding it - DON'T. Its YOUR group. We need more brothers and sisters, mommies and daddies, and/or proud people who wear/ use diapers because they enjoy them! Get Involved, HELP make year two HUGE FUN! If you know somebody who might enjoy belonging - invite them! The dark is scary, come into the light - of NJL!

A Great suggestion from DiaperedMO. Since He has trooped many a mile to support NJL it is about time we came up your way. I'll post the exact details by tommorrow night hopefully but our Wednesday Aug. 4 Munch AND Activity for NJL North WILL be held at the Dave and Busters in Nyack, NY off of Route 287 (correct me if I am wrong please!) at 7pm. This is about as close as we will ever get to CT and the TappanZee Bridge for anyone nearby! I will be able to meet anyone else who wants to tag along at The Home Depot parking lot in Mahwah, NJ for the short ride to Nyack, NY state. Glenn

Yup Glenn, you are absolutely correct, Palisades Center Mall is exit 12 off the thruway, two exits before the Tappan Zee, This is an easy ride for anyone coming from NYC or across the bridge, The Palisades Parkway (Road) intersects the Thruway at exit 13, so not too bad of a ride from points in Jersey either, Dave and Busters has food and games, Billiards and more, and is a fun place to eat and play it's on the fourth floor of the Mall, and there should be sufficient parking on a Wednesday Evening.

Unfortunatly I will likely not be able to make either of these. I got a new job recently. Last week was my first. So no days off yet. This means the ny munch is completely out of the question and even the central munch is about an hour north of here so it would be a very late night for me to be able to get up at 5 am the next morn. I'm not complaining but I sems like the munhes get farther and farther north every time. Central is now north jersey and north is now in ny ? I can't wait for the great adventue munch. That will be about 20 min sw of me, an area I'd consider to be "central".

Daddy doesn't think we'll be able to make the August 12th one, either. It's at least an hour away from us (I'm in South Jersey, of course, so every munch has been at least an hour away from me) and Daddy has to work Thursday night and I have to work Friday morning, early. We'd only be able to spend an hour there, for a two hour drive. Daddy says that's probably a "no go". We'll see as it gets closer.

I'm in Burlington County - Delran, Moorestown, Mt. Laurel, etc. I'm an hourish from Long Beach Island. I'm and hour from Princeton and I'm less than half an hour (depending upon traffic) from Philly.

Just out of curiosity for those of you that are in South Jersey where are you at? Jersey Shore, Fort Dix Area, or more towards Atlantic City?

This is more for those Members living in Central and South areas more than above the Edison area. The names of others aren't mentioned here because this is not our protected Forum, however I do want everybody to find this message so read on:

You all know NJL Munches up to present have been held in far-flung places about the region to attract more members. For example, we held a Munch in Sussex County, which is like a gaxillion miles away from Toms River and Cherry Hill. I did this to help out a few folks living in Sussex.Oddly, only one of them came (hooray!) yet we had folks from Philly, Cherry Hill, Brick, NY State, NEPA and even Cennecticut come out, making it a wild success, in my view. These things are fun, however we are getting to the point where we have several dozen members and need to focus on finding some "regular haunts" for our members sake. I'm thinking it is still good to travel about the heavily member-populated areas so that no one munch is held in the exact same place consecutively. In other words, we might pick out three or four regular haunts in each region (North and Central) and just rotate monthly for regularly held evening munches, so that we all get to see our friends more often.

NJL Central Munches: The upcoming North Brunswick Munch technicaly is in central NJ though it is in the northernmost part. We have at least three members living around here and one of them spoke up first and got dibs. The next NJL Central Munch will be held at the end of August (to make up for lost time in June/ July) in the Heightstown/East Windsor area. There are several members living around here, it is thirty minutes south of NB, and I work down this way. Date not yet set but we're thinking the Americana Diner on Route 130 North in Heightstown, time around 7:45 (if someone wants to help me out by getting there at 7:30 so we can all sit down ealier that would be great, I get out of work by 7:30.

All Members: I am asking you all to suggest locations and places which you know would be good for the membership. That means somewhere others can attend easily, other than just yourselves. Think about train and/ or bus access if possible.

Other topics: The Six Flags - Great Adventure Day Trip. I've asked a certain LG to select a good Saturday caledar date which would work for them and I am awaiting their response - haven't heard yet. If I don't hear soon I will go ahead and pick a date, based on my getting off on a regularly scheduled work day (Saturday's are me busiest retail days).

Teddy Bear Picnic - I've asked another certain LB to help come up with location ideas for this picnic. Same deal, haven't heard back from them. Ideally a picnic is held outdoors, possibly under shelter from rain. I have No Idea where would be a good location. Does anybody else? I do have a backup plan for bad weather - my new place.

If anyone wants to get more involved with New Jersey Littles you are very welcome. I would greatly like some help. After all, I still wet the bed, am in diapers, don't know how to do a website, talk to and hug my stuffed animals, have good and bad days (working retail on a farn is hard) and am really still afraid of the dark and I still can't cry, even though I often need to. I would like to have my brothers and sisters around me. Sorta like how, on 'Where The Wild Things Are" the Wild Things have a group hug.

Today's my one day off, I'm going up to my old place in North Jersey to get some large furniture and heavy stuff to bring down here, and am all excited about tonights Munch at Dave and Buster's. Nyack, NY is close by and that is where you have to go if you want to go to B & B up here. I've never been there but online it looks like fun. There will be several of us coming that I know of. I will be looking for you in the parking lot between 6:45 and 7pm and looking for anyone else at the door to Dave and Busters AT 7pm sharp. I am wearing my light blue onesie, which looks like a blue T-shirt and shorts, which if you look very close are covering a Bambino Diaper. I will be with my mommy and am meeting DiaperedMO there at 7pm. I will also be wearing a baseball type hat thats tan. I think it costs about $10 or $15 per person for dinner and game tix, we're gonna play games and shoot some pool.

I am now living the little boy lifestyle, as you guys may have heard, much more. My home is open to visits by NJL Members whom I feel comfortable associating with. You guys know who you are and you have my number, which I don't give out unless I want to. Please don't be strangers, just place a courtesy call to me so see if I'm around, my wife and I are happy to see you and we like to talk. Other than family we don't know anybody in our new area. Littles and/ or DLs are welcome in our home as I am both! There is plenty of decent parking and we are near Rte 27. Inside is Air Conditioned, carpeted, several couches, tv, and I have my playroom with computer in the basement if you want to run around and Little Out. Don't be shy!

TTFN, Glenn

Hi Kids,

Just a little something I've been mulling over. Our slogan has been interesting but in and of itself isn't entirely reflective of the entire composition of our intended audience. Just as not everyone into diapers is into regression, not everyone into regression is into diapers so I think we can all agree to a little change in our slogan. Since AB/DL types and Little types are almost always happy to be in each other's company, in my extensive observations that is, I have decided to change the slogan to better reflect who/ what we truly are:

N J L - Happy Together

Sincerely, Glenn