LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S Stuck In Your Head?

I'm working stage crew on a musical play for the next couple of weeks and I have some of those tunes in my head, but it started off with the song "3 little maids from school" from the Mikado by Gilbert and Sullivan. Very silly silly stuff, and after a while it starts to drive you nuts :screwy: but I'm already pretty qwazy, so I guess it doesn't really matter :P

qwack

Two GREAT songs are stuck in my head right now. I heard one yesterday, and the other this morning:

"I Want You To Want Me" by Cheap Trick, (The studio version and/or the live one, like them both.) :thumbsup:

"Can't You Hear Me Knocking" by the Rolling Stones. (Especially love the beginning guitar intro!) :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

"Maryann and Wanda were the best of friends all through their high school days." Dixie Chicks Goodbye Earl

It's all I've had in my head the last three days. It's gonna be there for a few more. I hope Hurricane Earl's name gets retired so this doesn't happen every six years.

"Maryann and Wanda were the best of friends all through their high school days." Dixie Chicks Goodbye Earl

It's all I've had in my head the last three days. It's gonna be there for a few more. I hope Hurricane Earl's name gets retired so this doesn't happen every six years.

Now you've got Goodbye Squirrel! stuck in my head...

• 2 weeks later...