LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Wipes

LitlAndy1

Best wipe for changes?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. When it comes to wipes, what's your preference?

• Pampers standard wipes
    • Pampers swipers
    • Huggies standard wipes
    • Huggies supreme wipes
    • Generic wipes (ie. costco, no-name brands)
    • Adult wipes
    • other (cloth, home made etc)
    • I don't use wipes

I'm curious, we all enjoy wearing, that's why we're here. But when it comes time for a change, I wonder what wipes people use when it's time to clean or freshen up?

I use costco wipes, (resonable size, and thickness)

Cheers

LitlAndy

• Like 1

The Pampers standard wipes are softer than others, have a nice thickness and of course, the scent is fantastic. The only downside is that they are more expensive than other brands, but this poll is about which wipes each of us likes.

The Pampers standard wipes are softer than others, have a nice thickness and of course, the scent is fantastic. The only downside is that they are more expensive than other brands, but this poll is about which wipes each of us likes.

Sign up for the Pampers Gifts to Grow plan, get rewards points and as Ron White would say "coopins"

Originally I started using the "baby" ones because they are more cost effective, the adult ones are way over priced. But then I found the scented ones, so now I choose based on that. It's like deodorant.

Basically use pampers standard wipes, I like the new thick care ones, but I generally buy whatever is the cheaper name brand. The thick care wipes were the first ones I bought unscented because they don't sell them scented at least not yet, but I prefer the baby scent... :rolleyes:

I like to use a warm wash cloth to clean up. My mom used cloth diapers on me as a boy and when changing me she used face cloths to clean me up with. Now that's what I like to use too. A nice warm wash rag with a touch of soap on it for freshness. It's a bit rough on the tender skin but feels so refreshing to me.

I usually just buy the supermarket own, scented ones.

But just saw an ad that says all baby stuff is half price so ill buy something more premium when i go down the shops :)

• 9 months later...

I found adult washcloths at Sam's Club under their "Members Mark" brand name (http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod862007)

I think these are great as Adult Baby wipes as they have the look and feel of a baby wipe, just in a larger 12"x8" size. The dispenser is even the same as baby wipes. You get a CASE of these (240 ct) for less than $9!

Helpful Hint - I did find that the top wipes in each dispenser were a bit dry, so now I store them upside down to distribute the liquid. Works like a charm and the bottom ones stay moist! :thumbsup:

Ditto, while I loved the baby ones....to be practical I use he adult one. The members mark are good. You may find these marked "Assurance" at Wal*Mart by the one pack.

I used to also have a wipe warmer my wife bought me for Xmas one year.

• 10 years later...

I've always liked the Pampers scented wipes. The only thing I would change is, I would make them bigger engulfing my baby butt! That way every diapie change would feel like a nice bubble bath whenever they wipe my ass.??????? I remember when I was 6 years old and I would always get diapie changes at school.??? They always felt so nice! Everytime they would wipe my little 6 year old butt with those baby wipes it felt SO GOOD! Especially when they would get the pee-pees or poo-poos off after I made a fresh wet or dirty diaper.? It felt like SEX with each stroke of the baby wipes, as I would have my little toesies up in the air touching my little fingers. I felt like such an BABY! it was great but the best part was getting an clean diaper!?☺️???♥️????☺️ (I've NEVER had sex by the way.)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I wear Pampers diapers so it just makes sense that I use Pampers wipes. They smell nice too.

What?!??????? You're actually smell enough to fit into Pampers?!??????? I'm SUPER jealous buddy!???☺️???♥️??????♥️?

20 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What?!??????? You're actually smell enough to fit into Pampers?!??????? I'm SUPER jealous buddy!???☺️???♥️??????♥️?

I’m not but I “wear” Pampers inside every one of my big baby diapers.  Some would say they are just a booster but I like to think that I wear Pampers. 

• Like 1

Right now I really like Huggies Natural Care baby wipes and Seventh Generation baby wipes for everyday use. They are both very soft and soothing and great for all kinds of clean-ups. I think Seventh Generation is better because they are a little thicker, and I like the way the wipes are folded in the packages rather than the pop-up variety.

I love the smell of a good scented baby wipe, but not like the flowery Bath & Body Works style scents that seem to be more popular. Target wipes used to have a great baby powder scent but that has changed, and now it seems Pampers changed their scent which I really thought would never happen. Pampers wipes have had one of the best most reliable scents since the 90s. If anyone knows of any brands, even generic store brands, that still have really good baby powder scents to their baby wipes, please let me know. I bought like 20 packs of the old Pampers wipes on clearance when they changed the scent, but I'm about halfway through my stockpile and I need to find a new baby wipe that smells the way a baby wipe should smell, and soon!

• Like 1