LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Introducing Ourselves ;)

:blush: We just realised we are posting in other forums without properly introducing ourselves :blush:

We're a little AB family that live in The Netherlands, Europe.

"We" are Baby Michèle, Spiritbaby Honeybee, Baby Ella and Daddy Mike.

We are active on lots of other ABDL sites so perhaps we've allready met there.

We love to get ABDL friends all over the world. We love to exchange experiences of ABDL life and products. We also love to help our foreign friends with obtaining special items like diapers, clothing pacifiers.

We are pretty wellknown in the dutch ABDL community due to multiple circumstances:

1. There are not many AB daddy's that have to take care for 3 genuine AB girls so that draws attention :rolleyes:

2. We are very regular visitors of the 4 dutch ABDL clubs so we meet lots of other ABDL people in real life.

We hope to make lots of friends on DD too.

Greets and welcome:)

One question....you guys have literal AB/DL clubs over there???? :o I cannot imagine how much that must totally ROCK! how cool is that and ho wwoul done go about setting something like that up??

Way cool :thumbsup:

qwack

E Como Mai! (Hawaiian for "Welcome")

It's great to have a Dutch AB family here. My wife and I live in Florida, but I still have property in Hawaii. There are a large number of people here from the UK as well so as long as ya'll are comfortable with English, you should enjoy the diversity of experiences, interests, backgrounds and opinions.

Aloha to all!

Honu (Hawaiian for a green sea turtle)

• 5 weeks later...

One question....you guys have literal AB/DL clubs over there???? :o

First thank you all very much for the warm welcome.

That's correct. We have 4 ABDL clubs in The Netherlands. One is located in Den Haag, one in Haarlem and two in Amsterdam. :thumbsup:

The most easy way to set them up is as follows:

I imagine there are BDSM clubs in countries all over the world just like in our country. Most of the time they have their own building where they meet but they don't use it 7 days a week / 30 days a month. Because the use of diapers in BDSM (way to humiliate a sub) is not uncommon, the staff of such clubs don't look that weird towards ABDL. You just have to explain the fetish a little :closedeyes:;) .We just contacted them and asked them if we could use their space on days they don't use it themselves.

When all arangements are made you just have to pass the message in several local ABDL forums to get your visitors. Beware: It's possible first couple of times you attract only a very small number of visitors (we started with meetings with 4 visitors). But when the word passes on your number of visitors will grow.

A regular ABDL meeting in our country counts 25 till 40 visitors both male and female.