LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stinky & Messy, But Not Necessarily Proud!

I've been urinary incontinent for 46 years, and I'm a flooder. I wear gauze prefold diapers, usually one night-thickness during the day, and three at night. Recently I flew across the country, so I wore two for the long flight. Lately I've been having more accidents with messes. I take Chlorophyl tablets to help with the smell, because I can't always make it to the bathroom and get the diapers off in time anymore. Anyway, my system got sorta thrown off by the changes and I didn't have a bowel movement for two days. Today I can honestly say I had the fullest diaper ever! I was walking along a farm lane about half an hour from my brother-in-law's house when it happened, so I had to walk all the way back. I'm getting used to it now, having a messy diaper and moving around in one. This one was different, and I must admit, made me feel very much like a baby! Talk about a load! I sat out in the yard until my wife came out to open the door to our basement apartment. It came out the top of the diapers, and around the legs, and it was a mess! Maybe the same thing will happen when I fly home! :)

I get the same way when I travel. Always have for some reason, so I have been making a point to load up on fiber or other stuff to counter being plugged up. It might have to do with not drinking enough fluids, I don't know. Anyways, so ...yeah, I kind of almost had the same thing happen last year on my way to meet a friend in Monterey. I was driving along, while wearing a damp wellness brief when I got a cramp, and when that happens, I need to go N*O*W! :o. so I got off the road and hit a local fast food joint, popped into the bathroom, which was thankfully empty, and managed to get my diaper off and take care of business :blush:

Had I not stopped, it would have been a real mess, since I didn't have any wipes or anything else for such an occasion. I wore the same diaper for the rest of the day, which was nice :) but it was a close call....I have to learn to pack better and be more prepared for such things. I enjoy a mess, the bigger the better :) but now when I am meeting others who know nothing about my..ummmmm...'interests'. I'm glad you have someone who understands and accepts you for you...messy pants in all. :)

qwack

Same thing almost happened to me on the way back from a weekend camping trip with a friend years and years ago. He was driving, no diapers for me at the time becaues no one knows I like to wear them. I had the rumblings about 15 miles from his place and it was late at night. Fortunatly there was a restaraunt just off the highway that was open 24 hours. When my friend asked if I could make it until we got to his house I said "no way". He pulled off and I rushed in to the men's room. Know how it is when you have to go and there is nothing you can do to stop it? I had my pants down and was just about to sit my cheeks down on the seat when the explosion happened! Fortunatly I was so close to sitting that everything went where it was supposed to! It was that close! I'm sure glad I didn't have a diaper on and have to use it! What a mess it would have been!

Guest Poopy Wipes

I have some trouble understanding why one of us who isn't incontinent still can have close calls with BMs.

Luckily I have enough bowel control to hold it in if I feel like messing in the situation is not ideal. You see, like others when I travel I wear for the urine because that's much easier to conceal and it feels good to flood a diaper, like a baby. I also can't hold masive amounts of urine because I suffered a hernia rupture some time ago and even though I got that fixed my abdomen cannot hold a lot before I have excrutiating pain near my kidneys. Like I said though close calls of us who aren't incontinent don't make sense to me, since you have the bowel control. I know at least I can get to a toilet without it being a near public blowout. That being said, sometimes I do find it rather convenient to have a BM in certain situations. In the case of this topic, on rather long plane rides it's convenient to load my diaper up and wait it out to change at the airport than it is to squeeze through the narrow aisles.