LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Space Closed Down?

Is not the server the responsibility of the host in 90% of the cases? I know one can have one's own server but that costs, is unnecessary and is too much work.

I would not bet the ranch, but I would bet the bunkhouse and the herd that they have s**t the bed, an image that will bring a gleam to some peoples' eyes, for good and all.

Diaperspace was an aweful site, a poor attempt at creative a cummunity, a sleazy attempt at making moeny through fake profiles.

Fetlife (free, anything kinnky) is a good site, can anyone recommend any others?

> How complex could have possibly been?

Have you ever managed a huge user database or the framework for a site like that? It can be easy if you're using stock framework but when you start adding on customizations and plugins, etc, it can get pretty complicated pretty quickly. There's the possibility that several updates to different packages or mods didn't play nice with eachother. There's both the backend and the frontend to manage, so making them jive with the database system can be a challenge from time to time. It probably wasn't terribly hard to manage but I can imagine the possibility of it getting out of hand from a botched update or a major corruption/incompatibility of some kind.

>If the server was down the DNS would still resolve.

Not necessarily. If the DNS is in house and the link to it has been broken either by a bad network connection or ISP issue, then it could indeed be up but non-routable. If it's on a hosting plan at a datacenter or service provider, either the bill didn't get paid, the provider went under, or something major league went wrong.

Either way, something's completely ****ed.

Guest Poopy Wipes

I thought it was just my computer but apparently others had Dprspace video problems too. Most of the poopy videos I tried on there failed to load and I thought it was just me. I hated it too.

I thought it was just my computer but apparently others had Dprspace video problems too. Most of the poopy videos I tried on there failed to load and I thought it was just me. I hated it too.

:rolleyes: nice try

Their server is just as bad as my computer I bought from the Thrift Store. I cannot believe its having issues like site going up and down, and uploading problems. It was a nice site, but now it's not online like my stepfathers friends router going offline disconnecting the internet. The server has to very old or it could be updated like 2001 technology. How long did diaper space come online the first time?

• 1 year later...

It seems that they go down lately for several days, come back up, then go down again. Ever since going down this past summer for a couple weeks, it seems they have had off and on problems. I have no idea what's up with them. Maybe they switched servers this past summer and the new servers are crap!