LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Tell The Difference Between....

bruised ribs and cracked or breoken ribs? first of all the why. my dad took itinot his head when i was about 5 or 6 to make a man out of me by beating the living shit out of me every day until i had the strength to fight back and end it. that day fianlly came a few weeks back, i was wearing steeltoed boots and put all my rage into two hard kicks. the first caught him in the belly and put him on his knees the other one broke his jaw. he has stil not given up though sending em an email that said and i quote "You should've finished the job when you had a chance now it's my turn" The question i have comes about because he had a the habit of coming home and laying into me while he was wearing his steeltoed workboots. for a week before i finally got kicked out he would beat me to the floor and kick me in the ribs until i was puking and semi-concsious. then he would lay inot my kindeys until i blacked out. I have got a complaint filed agianst him for abuse and have turned over the email to the police. but my ribs are giving me excruciating pain and i don't have the money right now to go to the doctor again to get checked out. so whats the likelyhood that they're just bruised as opposed to cracked or broken?

I got really touchy when reading this :( . But I think that your ribs are, in fact, broken. You shouldn't see a doctor, you should stand up right now, put on your jacket and run over to the nearest hospital. I don't think they will charge you if you've been physically abused.

wtf.......theres no one else you can stay with? No other family that will take you in? Your friends wont let you stay with them?! Your 20 yrs old!! GET OUT OF THERE!!

I know his your dad but its like this.....if you were going to picnic would you set it all down next to a heeping pile of shit? Then why are you going to live your life with one?!

The only way to be truly sure is a X-ray.

Many broken ribs are merely cracked. While still painful, cracked ribs aren't as potentially dangerous as ribs that have been broken into two or more pieces. In these situations, a jagged piece of bone could damage major blood vessels or internal organs.Thus the need to be sure. In this instance you need to be sure!! Go to the E.R. NOW!

In most cases, broken ribs usually heal on their own in one or two months. Adequate pain control is important, so you can continue to breathe deeply and avoid lung complications, such as pneumonia.

I'm quite sure you don't need me to tell you to get the heck outta dodge, but I wonder why the hell the Police haven't arrested your father already? huh.gif

I am not stayingtbhere anymore one of my friends came and got e when i got kicked out i've been staying with him for the past couple of weeks(yes i've been going around trying to live normally with this pain for 2 weeks but i'm really gettign nervous now that it hasn't gotten better)

bruised ribs and cracked or breoken ribs? first of all the why. my dad took itinot his head when i was about 5 or 6 to make a man out of me by beating the living shit out of me every day until i had the strength to fight back and end it. that day fianlly came a few weeks back, i was wearing steeltoed boots and put all my rage into two hard kicks. the first caught him in the belly and put him on his knees the other one broke his jaw. he has stil not given up though sending em an email that said and i quote "You should've finished the job when you had a chance now it's my turn" The question i have comes about because he had a the habit of coming home and laying into me while he was wearing his steeltoed workboots. for a week before i finally got kicked out he would beat me to the floor and kick me in the ribs until i was puking and semi-concsious. then he would lay inot my kindeys until i blacked out. I have got a complaint filed agianst him for abuse and have turned over the email to the police. but my ribs are giving me excruciating pain and i don't have the money right now to go to the doctor again to get checked out. so whats the likelyhood that they're just bruised as opposed to cracked or broken?

I think a call to the local police department seems in order here. Your dad seems totally out of control.

Go to a hospital emergency room it will not cost you anything, just go, and if you need to fill out a police report do it at the hospital.

File charges against that creep, no one deserves to be treated like that for any reason.

They will not turn away someone in need of care who may have bigger complications later on if they don't treat you.

Go NOW

Trust me two weeks is nothing for cracked or broken ribs, you got a ways to go for that..probably over a month till you feel any relief and one good cough and you start all over again. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. whistling.gif

If your initial strike was in self defense, you should call the cops. If it was based on past issues and out of emotion and anger, you might be out of luck. Pretty sure you can get looked at an ER, w/o insurance. Google low income health clinic for your area, there are subsidizes clinics in many communities.

From what I understand it's illegal to turn away people from the ER who don't have money or insurance (in the US). I may be mistaken, but that's what I've heard. I'd definitely consider going to the cops with this as well. If nothing else, Timmy's idea is a good one, find your county clinic and they have sliding scale charges, can be a very affordable way to get checked out. I hope you get it resolved soon :).

If you are seriously being beaten by your father... call the police.

Should you take this advice for the love of flying spagetti monster do NOT mention laying any hands on your dad at any point. Then they can charge you both should they wish to. Just stick to what happened to you and your dad.

I know in Canada there is a Kids help number (yeah 20 is still covered) that people can call and find a shelter, etc. Maybe your area has something like this?

bruised ribs and cracked or breoken ribs?

Bruised and cracked ribs are very sore, all the time. Broken ribs usually deliver a sharp pain when doing things like breathing.

If it's true what you posted about you and your dad, you two have huge problems and need to be living in different houses. Get the police involved.

If you involve the police, expect to be arrested and charged. He has a broken jaw. You have aches and pains. You alledgedly put up with abuse for 15 years, so where's the history to support your case. No school reports? broken bones? Witnesses? Your word against his and he has a broken jaw. Expect him to claim you assalted him unprovoked.

Walk away and don't go back. And likely he will be looking for you. Carry mace.

Otherwise, as above, time will heal the body. Try to breath deeply. The pain tells you your limits. Stretch them. Use ibuprophen. Be patient. This too shall pass.

You are full of anger. Learn forgiveness.

If you involve the police, expect to be arrested and charged. He has a broken jaw. You have aches and pains. You alledgedly put up with abuse for 15 years, so where's the history to support your case. No school reports? broken bones? Witnesses? Your word against his and he has a broken jaw. Expect him to claim you assalted him unprovoked.

Walk away and don't go back. And likely he will be looking for you. Carry mace.

Otherwise, as above, time will heal the body. Try to breath deeply. The pain tells you your limits. Stretch them. Use ibuprophen. Be patient. This too shall pass.

You are full of anger. Learn forgiveness.

Or just get a shot gun and put an end to pops bothering you real quick. Remember, dead men tell to tales. "Turn the other cheek." only worked for 1 man... and he was crucified.

Or just get a shot gun and put an end to pops bothering you real quick. Remember, dead men tell to tales. "Turn the other cheek." only worked for 1 man... and he was crucified.

Pay no attention to the person with no knowledge of modern forensics.