LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whoopi Goldberg Poise Ads

The blurb from the blog:

Whoopi Goldberg has been appearing in a print and television advertising campaign for Poise, the adult diapers produced by Kimberly-Clark. Goldberg plays the parts of several historical and mythical women, suggesting that light bladder leakage may have been a problem for Mona Lisa, the Statue of Liberty, the Princess and the Pea, Eve, Joan of Arc, Lady Godiva, Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Helen of Troy. Read on to see the full set, including the montage version showed during the 2010 Oscars on ABC, then check out the site at www.1in3likeme.com.

http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/2010/whoopi-goldberg-with-poise/

You're absolutely right; you should email the site administrator where I got the blog blurb and inform them that they can't distinguish between a low-capacity incontinent product and a diaper. I'm sure the future of internet publishing will benefit from this correcting this inaccuracy. I take full responsibility for reposting their sloppy work.

You're absolutely right; you should email the site administrator where I got the blog blurb and inform them that they can't distinguish between a low-capacity incontinent product and a diaper. I'm sure the future of internet publishing will benefit from this correcting this inaccuracy. I take full responsibility for reposting their sloppy work.

I admire your ability to take responsibility. :mellow: I can't do that at all...

*high five*

-Sophie

• 1 month later...

I still don't get the name of this brand.

They create a pad to keep you from wetting your panties every time you move a muscle, and they call it poise!

Come on, that's like making a buttplug which mask the sound and smell of your fart and calling it dignity.