LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Hi everyone.

I am a new member, in fact this is my very first post. I have spent some time reading a lot of the posts before I joined the site, and think you all have a great community here.

I definitly dont wear diapers 24/7, usually just at home for some adult fun every once in a while. I am a little bit of an adult baby, I like to take a nap in my diaper and watch cartoons, but dont really want to wear baby cloths or anything like that. I like the shame and emberassment that goes with being an adult wearing (and using a diaper) and not the peace of being a baby.

I am very easy going and accepting of how people want to live their lives and what someone enjoys doing in thier own home where it hurts no one.

In real life I was a bedwetter at an age that I should not have been wetting the bed. I was probably 13 before I was not wetting my bed once in a while. I don't remember potty training, but have had some accidents in my childhood and even into my teen years to some extent. Though even through bedwetting almost every night I was never made to wear a diaper, but just had a plastic sheet on my bed. I don't really know what this has to do with my want to wear diapers and use them.

I look forward to meeting you all. :)

Hello! There is a large variety of interests here. Please feel free to chat and post! We all look forward to interacting and getting to know you. I am Toons feel free to message me if you need a quick chuckle or a good laugh...(Im extremely funny)! :)

heya welcome to dd... and dont rule out ab... lots of fun shame and embarassment can go along with that. especially forced regression scenarios..

but again welcome and hope to see you around the boards and/or chatroom!