LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression

Guest Wetnmessy247

Another example of miquoting me...

i said:

1.) Diapers are not a sexual thing for me. I never NEVER said I don't masterbate at all. Everyone masterbate. It's something we are hard wired to do. I just don't see diapers in a sexual light.

2.) What the hell does masterbation have to do with dying a virgin?? Me thinks someone needs to take a course in sex ed, as this is so stupid it makes me chuckle a bit. Dyind a virgin and masterbation are like comparing apples and orange: two separate thing.

Anyway, I stand by it. Cut off the one, I will use the other. I am ambedextrous.

Which has nothing to do with dyind a virgin. I think if anyone confuses the two, they need to like go to their parents and ask about the bids and the bees.

Another example of miquoting me...

i said:

1.) Diapers are not a sexual thing for me. I never NEVER said I don't masterbate at all. Everyone masterbate. It's something we are hard wired to do. I just don't see diapers in a sexual light.

2.) What the hell does masterbation have to do with dying a virgin?? Me thinks someone needs to take a course in sex ed, as this is so stupid it makes me chuckle a bit. Dyind a virgin and masterbation are like comparing apples and orange: two separate thing.

Anyway, I stand by it. Cut off the one, I will use the other. I am ambedextrous.

Which has nothing to do with dyind a virgin. I think if anyone confuses the two, they need to like go to their parents and ask about the bids and the bees.

I know virginity and masturbation aren't the same. I was just asking a question for clarification - I thought you had said in another post that you never masturbated, and so I was confused. When I mentioned the virginity aspect, I was comparing the two because I wasn't sure if you were asexual or not...Because if you didn't masturbate (which is what I thought you had said once before) and intended to die a virgin, I wondered if it was related. Also, you don't need to get defensive - I didn't insult you (and if you took offense, I apologize - that wasn't my intent), so please don't insult me.

Edit:

I found the "I don't masturbate" post...

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:35 AM

It's an acquired taste.

I mean....it's a lifestyle not everyone likes. Like I said though, for me it's cool. And believe it or not, I've seen some poop videos that go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond what I would even dream of doing.

2 girls, 1 cup? Waaaaaaaaaaay beyond anything I would dream of doing. You would have to pay me ten bucks to eat someone else's runny poop. Well.......a million bucks. But other vids I see, people intentionally leak, or like play with the poop, or like get others to fondle it, or even worse I hate it when vids show a dude playing through his full diaper then taking it off only to see his penis convered in semen. It's not sexual for me AT ALL and the sight of semen repulses me. That's right, I don't masterbate. Semen is yucky.

I prefer poop over semen. I would stick my tongue on poop before semen any day.

On a side note, watching guys poop vids make me realize something: I have a really small penis. Like super small. I've never really seen another dude's penis until recently, it just amazes me how long the things can get.

Bold part, bold italicized portion the "I don't masturbate" quote I was wondering about in my original post. Link here if I'm suspected of misquoting. Post #5.

~ moogle

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't masterbate NOW. I have in the past. Everyone has done it at least once. Only a fool would think there's a guy out there who ha not once EVER masterbated. I mean, childhood is a time of experimentation. You play with yourself at a time when you don't know what your'e even doing.

I gue I should have clarified myself in that one. I think semen is yucky now. But, the logic still applies. I am ambedextrous. If one were to cut of one hand, I would switch.

My ORIGINAL point was I can do things with both hands no problem. Pleae stop trying to like punch holes in things I say.

I feel compelled now to give you an entire 20 volume history on the life of me. Would that make you happy? Chapter 23: The day I found Steve.

I like the pyramid

I thought it was pretty interesting. I like the breakdown for children, and I was trying to look at it next to the regular pyramid to help in the regression process. Like noting the differences between fulfilling the physiological needs on an adult and child level.

Thoughts?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Maslow's hierarchy of need applies to everyone, not just children.

For the dim witted ones: Teh Kolors R prettttty!!!

Maslow's hierarchy of need applies to everyone, not just children.

Of course, but it means different things for adults and children. The pyramid I posted above was one I found that tried to list what each level meant for children.

I'm thinking about comparing what each level means for adults and children. Obviously the biggest difference is someone has to provide all of these needs for children.

For example: Security for adults is about financial stability, job security, health insurance, etc. For children safety is about a parent protecting them from danger, free from abuse and neglect, attention and reassurance. So in a regression scene how to take away the cares of adult safety and focus on the child or baby feeling safe.

Thoughts?

Does the H in hkc stand for Honey? You're just too sweet!

What a lucky guy you've got -- I've almost got my Mommy reading this thread, as it appears you both are on a similar journey with similar boys. Or are you secretly her? I love the list you've made!

In any case, your commitment to this is inspiring. Does your guy know that you're here and asking these kinds of questions? Is he not a member?

On a site that no longer exists (K.I.D., if any of you remember) there was listed a child development chart for the first 36mos. The woman was comparing her level of regression to actual babies. Perhaps you could dig up something similar, which would give you an idea of the breadth and depth of the regression you're seeking. At certain ages, children achieve certain milestones -- pick an age/year and knock him down to it! Since it appears that you're genuinely interested in regressing him, even if for the 'reality' aspect of it, you should definitely consult some child development charts or papers, as well as get yourself on some parenting/mommy sites to get an idea of what mommies of real babies are talking about and experiencing. This should also give you an insight on what the kids are doing these days. Another great idea is to spend some time with a friend or relative who has a baby that's about the age you'd like to regress yours to, and really pay attention to their relationship and how that child behaves. Monkey see, Monkey do! Or. . . Monkey force other Monkey to do. . ?

What's your vision for all of this? At what point does it 'stop', per se -- Just how Little are you trying to make him? Do you see yourself eventually being fully responsible for him, as if he were a real toddler/baby? (Except when at work, I assume?) I think that by setting your endpoint as a goal -- where you 'draw the line', you might be able to develop a clearer plan of action on how to successfully regress him to that specific point.

I wish you the best of luck -- you sound like a fucking awesome gf.

I wish you the best of luck -- you sound like a fucking awesome gf.

Thanks, I do care a lot and I'm really interested in being an ABDL mommy, but I'm not very good at making it real. Thus all of the questions I ask on here. I do not believe he is a member of the site. We talk a lot about what this all means, but I try seeking outside advice so he'll realize this is something I want and need for me too. I've found that most ABDLs come with HUGE guilt complexes, so he is always worried that I am doing this for the sole purpose of pleasing him.

He seems very comfortable with feeling like he is 9 or 10 but forced to wear diapers because he is a true bed wetter. He will do babyish and toddler things, but I haven't been able to properly aid in this regression. I think ideally we're shooting for a toddler the majority of the time. If he regresses to a baby its very brief. I'll get him to drink out of a bottle or something of the sort and then to be quite frank something of a sexual nature happens and then we're back to little kid. I would like to try full out baby sometime, but my goal is toddler.

I have been looking on parenting websites which have helped, though I will do some research on developmental milestones.

Thanks for the kind words and advice!

Better question, when is an appropriate time to introduce diapers? If I'm going to ease him into regression I know I have to wait til he's feeling little, but when exactly?

He has night time incontinence, so its easy enough to say why he needs them at night or if he's taking a nap, but when's appropriate if he's not sleeping? And I feel like I'm always saying something along the lines of "You have accidents so you need your diaper, I can't trust you to not have one." I want to try something new, maybe not give him a diaper because he thinks he's a big boy and then when he is napping see if he wets the bed or facilitate that happening. Thoughts? Ideas?

Better question, when is an appropriate time to introduce diapers? If I'm going to ease him into regression I know I have to wait til he's feeling little, but when exactly?

He has night time incontinence, so its easy enough to say why he needs them at night or if he's taking a nap, but when's appropriate if he's not sleeping? And I feel like I'm always saying something along the lines of "You have accidents so you need your diaper, I can't trust you to not have one." I want to try something new, maybe not give him a diaper because he thinks he's a big boy and then when he is napping see if he wets the bed or facilitate that happening. Thoughts? Ideas?

Maybe "transition" him, from regular undies to training pants to diapers...like reverse potty training, using the accidents as incentives. Not sure if you've already done that, but maybe he'd like it?

~ moogle

I'm confused, if he has night time incontinence, why do you need to facilitate him wetting the bed? You mentioned the hand-in-warm-water trick at the beginning of the thread, but if he wets anyway that seems unnecessary.

But, that said, getting him to wet the bed--or even just think he's done so, as I suggested upthread--certainly opens up some possibilities for scenes. (Would he be interested in going into full-time diapers for a while? You could scold him and tell him he has to stay in diapers until he can be dry for three whole days, and then see to it that he wets at night...)

As for the question of when to introduce diapers when you're easing him into it, I guess it depends on his tastes and yours. Maybe you could tie it to something else he really likes to do... like, for example, suppose he was only allowed to nurse at your breast when he was in diapers; if he started to show any interest in that, that would mean it's diaper time.

I'm confused, if he has night time incontinence, why do you need to facilitate him wetting the bed? You mentioned the hand-in-warm-water trick at the beginning of the thread, but if he wets anyway that seems unnecessary.

As a coping mechanism he has learned how to keep himself from falling in a deep sleep if he is not wearing a diaper which means he wakes up completely unrested and cranky. He does this if he is away with friends and even sometimes at his parent's place.

Also, since I am still learning how to be a good mommy sometimes I screw up the regression process and then he doesn't want a diaper because he feels stupid and I haven't been able to recover if I've made him feel dumb... Or better yet sometimes he is convinced he is a big boy and doesn't need diapers. So I was thinking if that came up I could say "Fine, no diapers for you tonight, but if you wet the bed it'll be three whole days of diapers" then do the warm water trick to make sure it happens.

I can usually get him into diapers if he's feeling little by saying no dinner without a diaper or no sleeping without a diaper or something of that nature. I just am not sure if those are things real moms would do and I'd also like to try new things.

As i hope you can tell from all of my posts, I really want to make our time together special and I want to finally get into the mommy role completely. I don't know how to turn on the switch so I don't fall out of character.

If we are just relaxing I can't sit there silently, but I feel like I always say stupid things and don't talk to him appropriately. Ahhhhh, i feel like such a mess!

it seems to me you have way to much pressure on yourself, it is not all you in this. If he doesn't regress it is not your fault. it is not his fault, its just something that happened. This is a two way street, he has to be an active participant in this with you, For you to have to do all the work, all the planning, all everything is not fair at all to either of you. If he wants you to help him regress HE needs to be giving you some input, and HE needs to be reciprocating the behavior. Otherwise, you are just going to become completely stressed out worrying you are not doing every little thing he wants.

Perhaps he should join here and get some tips on how he can reciprocate your behavior so as to help the process along. Also instead of doing it randomly, you may want to set up a 'baby night' so both of you can mentally prepare throughout the day for what is to come that night.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

hkc123: I am really glad that you sent me the links to your posts. This one is extremely helpful, so many good tips and suggestions. I am going to attempt some of these this weekend. We are going to go shopping for crayons and coloring books and maybe even watch some kids movies. Thanks so much everyone.