LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

16 Year Old Toddler

Guest Chriskc

Guest Chriskc

16 year old toddler

Ok I'm not the best at grammar, or spelling. I have a mind that runs fast, faster then my typing skills. SO I will make mistakes. So for you knit pickers, take it somewhere else. If you get your rocks off by critizing people and putting them down. Try it somewhere else.

For the rest of you, hope you enjoy. Oh yeah I did write one story. I'll do anything for you.

Here I was crying in the bathroom. My step mom has a 2 year old daughter, her name is Kelly, my step mom's name is Ashley. My dad died from being hit in the head with a baseball. I was standing in the bathroom crying, my step mom was yelling at me, in front of her whole family. She comes from a big family, the year is 1993. My step mom, was cleaning my room and she found some diapers. My baby sister had all the attention, I felt like no one loved me. So I saw her getting all the love, and one day I decided to take a diaper. Wow it felt good, I got off in it for the first time ever! Then I laid there, kicking my feet and just pretending I was a baby. The diapers didn't fit, so I was trying anything I could. I got some tape, that didn't work, then I got some saftey pins. I hooked 2 on his sides, and wow the diaper fit. The diaper was pink, with little flowers on it. It was a Luvs diapers for girls. I'm 100% straight but soemthing about this pink diaper turned me on.

I had a job, so when no one was home, I went down to the store to buy my diapers, I was so nervous, what if someone saw me! I was sweating when, I went down the diaper aisle. There were rows and rows of diapers, there were Pampers for girls and boys, then I came across Luvs for girls Luvs for boys, I almost got the Luvs for boys, then I decided I like the girls ones better. I picked them up, then this hot girl saw me, oh **** I thought, that's Amanda from my history class. She's wearing some short shorts, and a white tank top, I can see her red bra strap. Damn she's hot, she coming this way, what do I do with the diapers, my first reaction was throw them back which I did! She said " what's up James" " I said not much" She asked " did you just throw them diapers down" I said "no!" She said " I just saw you with these diapers" "Why would you lie to me" I said "I got to go" She picked them up, and wondered to herself, what he was doing. She went ahead and grabbed a package of Pampers for boys. She was babysitting her nephew tonight.

When I got back home, my shirt was soaked, I was sweating worse then a baskeball palyer. Damn I kept kicking my self, I made such a fool of myself, I kept wondering what Amanda thought. I know I was thinking damn, I'd love for her to baby me, I'd love to see her with her shirt off, cuddle up with her suck her tit. What the hell was I thinking, why was I having these crazy thoughts. Right then and there, I told myself I'm done with this ****. I thought I was crazy, here I was a average guy, I enjoyed video games, I loved sports. Why would I want to wear a diaper, and have strange fantasies of Amanda babying me. After all shouldn't I be wanting to get in her pants, and make her scream my name! Oh well I went to take a shower, got out called up my friends. We set up a football game. During our game, a buddy of mine brought his girlfriend to the game. She was babysitting her baby brother, I saw that she was feeding him a bottle, I was like damn I wish that was me. ****! 'Look out John yelled" Wack the ball just hit me in my stomach. I came out of my daze pretty quick. Now I was just hoping no one noticed me staring at his girlfriend feeding the baby. "What was you doing it was like you was in a different world" " I was just staring at that dog" Thank god there was a dog over there, I'm pretty quick on my feet. Not sure if it's lying, as so much as just being a fast talker.

I went back home, couldn't get the images out of my head. Of being in Amanda's lap, and being fed a bottle. I kept getting this Image, of me laying in her lap, clutching her red bra strap as she fed me a bottle and patted my diaper. As I herd the crinckle sound. Also hearing her sexy voice talk baby talk to me. I really don't know what happend to me, it all started cause I wasen't getting any attention or love, and was jealous of my sister. So I tried on a diaper and liked it. Now I was having all these crazy thoughts. When I got home, mom was (from here on out, step mom Ashley will be known as mom) in the middle of a diaper change, great I thought. Could I not get away from diapers, mom then said " hey can you get me a clean diaper" Damn I froze I thought maybe she knew something. I went to get her a diaper, I felt nervous touching it, and handing it to mom. I just wanted the world to swallow me up. She then said "Magan called you while you were gone" Magan was about 5'5 120, Brownish blond hair she was very pretty. She was also Amanda's best friend! We talked every now and then, I was wondering what she called for. I went back up stairs, I was watching the game, then a commercial came on for Luvs diapers. I was like ****, I just decided to lay down and listen to the radio, the game sucked! Next thing I know, I'm at Amanda's house, and she has me in a playpen she's playing with me, she's talking to me like a baby. She's bent down and I can see right down her shirt. She's wearing a light blue bra. I'm having a great time, then I find her shaking me. "James James", I wake up and find my mom shaking me to wake up. 'I'm like what, she said "she was trying to get me up" " I was like damn I must've fell asleep" She said "it must've been a good dream" "Cause I had a big smile on my face." "Yeah I was sleeping good" 'So wsup" She said "she's going to the store and wanted to know if I wanted to go" I said "no I'm good." So she left, I decided to play a little Madden football. Before that though, I had to go get me a diaper.

I'll continue if there's interest

Very nice start. I could certainly feel the sexual intensity in your story! Keep working at it. Write often and don't give a care about the critics out there. Hugs.

I can appreciate that you don't want people to be mean as they often can be on here, but without criticism of any kind, you'll never get better. What has me scratching my head is that you acknowledge in your intro that you're AWARE of your writing issues, but you have no desire to get better. Seriously, what gives? If you're aware of your problem areas when it comes to writing, why not try working on them? Why not slow it down just a bit and get it out in a more coherent fashion?

That being said, despite grammar and vocabulary, nice attempt. That kind of situation would definitely get me excited.

I liked what I read, but you may want to write something, set it aside the return to it later and reread it like it was something brand new to you and see what you think and what changes you might like to make. All in all, it is a very nice start to an enticing story. Keep working at it and don't let the criticism get to you.

Guest Chriskc

16 year old toddler

Ok I'm not the best at grammar, or spelling. I have a mind that runs fast, faster then my typing skills. SO I will make mistakes. So for you knit pickers, take it somewhere else. If you get your rocks off by critizing people and putting them down. Try it somewhere else.

For the rest of you, hope you enjoy. Oh yeah I did write one story. I'll do anything for you.

Here I was crying in the bathroom. My step mom has a 2 year old daughter, her name is Kelly, my step mom's name is Ashley. My dad died from being hit in the head with a baseball. I was standing in the bathroom crying, my step mom was yelling at me, in front of her whole family. She comes from a big family, the year is 1993. My step mom, was cleaning my room and she found some diapers. My baby sister had all the attention, I felt like no one loved me. So I saw her getting all the love, and one day I decided to take a diaper. Wow it felt good, I got off in it for the first time ever! Then I laid there, kicking my feet and just pretending I was a baby. The diapers didn't fit, so I was trying anything I could. I got some tape, that didn't work, then I got some saftey pins. I hooked 2 on his sides, and wow the diaper fit. The diaper was pink, with little flowers on it. It was a Luvs diapers for girls. I'm 100% straight but soemthing about this pink diaper turned me on.

I had a job, so when no one was home, I went down to the store to buy my diapers, I was so nervous, what if someone saw me! I was sweating when, I went down the diaper aisle. There were rows and rows of diapers, there were Pampers for girls and boys, then I came across Luvs for girls Luvs for boys, I almost got the Luvs for boys, then I decided I like the girls ones better. I picked them up, then this hot girl saw me, oh **** I thought, that's Amanda from my history class. She's wearing some short shorts, and a white tank top, I can see her red bra strap. Damn she's hot, she coming this way, what do I do with the diapers, my first reaction was throw them back which I did! She said " what's up James" " I said not much" She asked " did you just throw them diapers down" I said "no!" She said " I just saw you with these diapers" "Why would you lie to me" I said "I got to go" She picked them up, and wondered to herself, what he was doing. She went ahead and grabbed a package of Pampers for boys. She was babysitting her nephew tonight.

When I got back home, my shirt was soaked, I was sweating worse then a baskeball palyer. Damn I kept kicking my self, I made such a fool of myself, I kept wondering what Amanda thought. I know I was thinking damn, I'd love for her to baby me, I'd love to see her with her shirt off, cuddle up with her suck her tit. What the hell was I thinking, why was I having these crazy thoughts. Right then and there, I told myself I'm done with this ****. I thought I was crazy, here I was a average guy, I enjoyed video games, I loved sports. Why would I want to wear a diaper, and have strange fantasies of Amanda babying me. After all shouldn't I be wanting to get in her pants, and make her scream my name! Oh well I went to take a shower, got out called up my friends. We set up a football game. During our game, a buddy of mine brought his girlfriend to the game. She was babysitting her baby brother, I saw that she was feeding him a bottle, I was like damn I wish that was me. ****! 'Look out John yelled" Wack the ball just hit me in my stomach. I came out of my daze pretty quick. Now I was just hoping no one noticed me staring at his girlfriend feeding the baby. "What was you doing it was like you was in a different world" " I was just staring at that dog" Thank god there was a dog over there, I'm pretty quick on my feet. Not sure if it's lying, as so much as just being a fast talker.

I went back home, couldn't get the images out of my head. Of being in Amanda's lap, and being fed a bottle. I kept getting this Image, of me laying in her lap, clutching her red bra strap as she fed me a bottle and patted my diaper. As I herd the crinckle sound. Also hearing her sexy voice talk baby talk to me. I really don't know what happend to me, it all started cause I wasen't getting any attention or love, and was jealous of my sister. So I tried on a diaper and liked it. Now I was having all these crazy thoughts. When I got home, mom was (from here on out, step mom Ashley will be known as mom) in the middle of a diaper change, great I thought. Could I not get away from diapers, mom then said " hey can you get me a clean diaper" Damn I froze I thought maybe she knew something. I went to get her a diaper, I felt nervous touching it, and handing it to mom. I just wanted the world to swallow me up. She then said "Magan called you while you were gone" Magan was about 5'5 120, Brownish blond hair she was very pretty. She was also Amanda's best friend! We talked every now and then, I was wondering what she called for. I went back up stairs, I was watching the game, then a commercial came on for Luvs diapers. I was like ****, I just decided to lay down and listen to the radio, the game sucked! Next thing I know, I'm at Amanda's house, and she has me in a playpen she's playing with me, she's talking to me like a baby. She's bent down and I can see right down her shirt. She's wearing a light blue bra. I'm having a great time, then I find her shaking me. "James James", I wake up and find my mom shaking me to wake up. 'I'm like what, she said "she was trying to get me up" " I was like damn I must've fell asleep" She said "it must've been a good dream" "Cause I had a big smile on my face." "Yeah I was sleeping good" 'So wsup" She said "she's going to the store and wanted to know if I wanted to go" I said "no I'm good." So she left, I decided to play a little Madden football. Before that though, I had to go get me a diaper.

I'll continue if there's interest

Part 2

I woke up to a knock on my door. Damn I slept through the night, I slept like a baby literally, I still had my diaper on. Mom said "get up and get dressed" why, cause "I said so, we're going over to aunt Kim's." "I don't wanna go" She said "to bad, Aunt Kim hasent seen you in awhile, she was asking about you". I rolled my eyes and said ok. She went back downstairs, I got up and I herd that delightful crinckling sound. Picked out my clothes for the day, took off the diaper, stuck it under my bed. Got into the shower and prepared for the day. Little did I know, oh what a day it would be, my life was about too CHANGE forever!

On the way over, mom was pretty silent, I kept looking out the window, I must admit, my step aunts were very fine looking. I can see what my dad saw in my step mom. Kim had 3 daughters, Rachel, Lisa, and Sara. They we're all beautiful, Rachel was 20, blond hair, about 5'9, blue eyes very slim. Lisa was 18, she kinda looked like Sara Michelle Geller. Then there was Sara, she was a couple months younger then me. Blond hair Green eyes, about 5'5 smoking hott!

We pulled into the driveway, Sara cmae running out, she and my mom got along real good, mom would take her to the movies, and she would spend the weekends at the house. She was wearing a white skort, with a pink shirt and white keds, looks like she's been tanning. She had nice tan legs, she had her hair in a pony tail. She and my mom talked for a minute, then she looked at me and said "how you doing baby" I turned beet red! My mom and Sara both laughed. I began to sweat and became very nervous. What was going on, the baby comment kinda had me scared.

I'll write more later.

Look forward to seeing what you think.

Guest JS1989

This is a good story. But you might just want to run a spellcheck, it's not personal shit (like you hate) just an easy and fast way to fix any errors.

Guest Chriskc

Part 2

I woke up to a knock on my door. Damn I slept through the night, I slept like a baby literally, I still had my diaper on. Mom said "get up and get dressed" why, cause "I said so, we're going over to aunt Kim's." "I don't wanna go" She said "to bad, Aunt Kim hasent seen you in awhile, she was asking about you". I rolled my eyes and said ok. She went back downstairs, I got up and I herd that delightful crinckling sound. Picked out my clothes for the day, took off the diaper, stuck it under my bed. Got into the shower and prepared for the day. Little did I know, oh what a day it would be, my life was about too CHANGE forever!

On the way over, mom was pretty silent, I kept looking out the window, I must admit, my step aunts were very fine looking. I can see what my dad saw in my step mom. Kim had 3 daughters, Rachel, Lisa, and Sara. They we're all beautiful, Rachel was 20, blond hair, about 5'9, blue eyes very slim. Lisa was 18, she kinda looked like Sara Michelle Geller. Then there was Sara, she was a couple months younger then me. Blond hair Green eyes, about 5'5 smoking hott!

We pulled into the driveway, Sara cmae running out, she and my mom got along real good, mom would take her to the movies, and she would spend the weekends at the house. She was wearing a white skort, with a pink shirt and white keds, looks like she's been tanning. She had nice tan legs, she had her hair in a pony tail. She and my mom talked for a minute, then she looked at me and said "how you doing baby" I turned beet red! My mom and Sara both laughed. I began to sweat and became very nervous. What was going on, the baby comment kinda had me scared.

I'll write more later.

Look forward to seeing what you think.

I thank you all for your kind comments. I'm glad your enjoying the story.

Part 3

I walked in the door behind my mom and Sara, "Surprise everyone yelled! I looked up and saw a banner that read James's Baby Shower! I was trying to figure out everything that was going on, I looked around the room everyone was here. Amanda, Magan,Kim, Rachel, Lisa, and Sara along with my mom. My mom said "you wanted to be a baby, I found diapers in your room twice now" You want to be a baby then a baby you will be. She said. She told me to lay down, I said hell no! That was a big mistake, she grabbed me, and I fought with her, then all the girls ganged up on me. They all tackled me to the ground, damn this would be a good fantasy if this wasen't happening to me!

They had me, there was nothing I could do. First thing my mom said, was that's not the way a baby talks, and from here on out you're a baby. Also from now on you will listen to me. The girls had my hands pinned to the chair and they also had my feet. There were 7 girls vs me, the odds were not in my favor. Mom came back in with a bar of soap, she told me to open my mouth, when I didn't they pinched my nose, when I finally opened my mouth it was rewarded with a bar of soap. My mom kept it shoved in my mouth, she said "this is what bad little baby's get when they use naughty words! I was gagging on this foul taste, she said are you going to be a good baby now! I was shaking my head violently, my eyes felt like they were about to pop out of my head! I would've done anything to have this stop.

The girls finally released me, and my mom laid out a baby blanket on the floor, Amanda and Magan went into the kitchen, my mom took my hand and laid me down, then I noticed Amanda walking back into the front room, and Magan was laughing. My mom knelt down beside me, she grabbed my pants and was starting to unbutton them, out of the corner of my eye there it was a Pink diaper, I knew what was coming next, I jumped up! I didn't know what I was going to do, I didn't have much time to think about it, cause Kim, Rachel, Lisa, and Sara grabbed me and threw me down, face down. Next thing I know, my mom is blisttering my hide with a hair brush! She's yelling at me "the sooner you realize your a baby, and everybody is now in charge of you."The easier it will be on you, remember you wanted this! Now you deal with it." I was kicking and screaming and crying hysterically! My mom said, "are you going to be a good baby now, and do as mommy tells you" Yes I said. She said "that's not good enough" Tell mommy your going to be a good baby and listen to her!" Yes mommy I'll be good" She instructed me to lie down on the blanket, there was no point fighting, all the fight was out of me. I just laid there and kept crying to myself, plus that damn soap taste was still in my mouth. Amanda said "would baby like his ba ba" I didn't say anything, I just ignored her. My mom said 'answer her baby" I still didn't say anything, about that time I felt a swat on my thigh, damn it stung lik hell. I yelped she said do you want another, I said no! She said answer her then. I said yes, I want the damn bottle! BIG mistake, I felt another slap rapid fire, I was crying for all it's worth. She was only using her hand, then she said "I'll get the brush again" I pleaded with her, please no no I'll be good. She said tell Aunty Amanda you want you ba ba. I said please can I have my ba ba. Awww everyone said, baby want's his ba ba. Amanda leaned down beside me, I looke dinto her eye, she gave me this real seductive look as she placed the nipple into my mouth. She held the bottle for me and looked into my eyes, I was trying hard not to spit this out, she said that's a good baby drink it all up. She was cooing me, and everyone was making syrupy baby sounds. Amanda said here baby hold on to your ba ba. I watched as she got up, damn she was wearing a mini skirt, damn was she trying to tease me or what! As I lay there drinking this bottle, this was not milk, Magan said "does baby like his baby milk" I just shook my head, I didn't want to get in more trouble. Magan laughed then she said "it's similac! My mom had all my clothes off, and Sara handed her the diaper, my mom held the diaper in front of me, she said "look baby your very own pretty diaper" Aren't you happy" I just shook my head, "good cuase this will be one of many! She lifted my legs high above my head, if I wasen't in so much pain and anguish, I would be putting up a fight, but the ordeal I just went through was enough to defeat most people. I just laid there as she unfolded the diaper, I herd the delightful crinckle sound, she slid the diaper under my butt. She then let my legs down, she got some baby powder she rubbed it in, "awww look at baby's wee wee," Amanda said. Everyone broke out in laughter. Mom brought the diaper up between my legs, taped one side then another. She patted my diaper and said "there how's that feel baby" I didn't think I was supposed to answer, I was finally done with the bottle, I let it drop to my side, Sara must've been watching very closley, as soon as the bottle fell, there she was jamming a pacifier in my mouth. There I was laying in the floor, dressed in only a pink Luvs diaper, sucking on a pacifier, laying beside me was a empty baby bottle that had been filled with similac. My road to babyhood was just beginning! My life was about to be full of changes, not just diapers either.

Chriskc...even with all the mis spelled words. I understood your story and I liked it. I know how you feel about being told this is wrong and that is wrong. Its a story. We are not submitting it to readers digest. Keep writing. The mistakes are small and understandable. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chriskc

I thank you all for your kind comments. I'm glad your enjoying the story.

Part 3

I walked in the door behind my mom and Sara, "Surprise everyone yelled! I looked up and saw a banner that read James's Baby Shower! I was trying to figure out everything that was going on, I looked around the room everyone was here. Amanda, Magan,Kim, Rachel, Lisa, and Sara along with my mom. My mom said "you wanted to be a baby, I found diapers in your room twice now" You want to be a baby then a baby you will be. She said. She told me to lay down, I said hell no! That was a big mistake, she grabbed me, and I fought with her, then all the girls ganged up on me. They all tackled me to the ground, damn this would be a good fantasy if this wasen't happening to me!

They had me, there was nothing I could do. First thing my mom said, was that's not the way a baby talks, and from here on out you're a baby. Also from now on you will listen to me. The girls had my hands pinned to the chair and they also had my feet. There were 7 girls vs me, the odds were not in my favor. Mom came back in with a bar of soap, she told me to open my mouth, when I didn't they pinched my nose, when I finally opened my mouth it was rewarded with a bar of soap. My mom kept it shoved in my mouth, she said "this is what bad little baby's get when they use naughty words! I was gagging on this foul taste, she said are you going to be a good baby now! I was shaking my head violently, my eyes felt like they were about to pop out of my head! I would've done anything to have this stop.

The girls finally released me, and my mom laid out a baby blanket on the floor, Amanda and Magan went into the kitchen, my mom took my hand and laid me down, then I noticed Amanda walking back into the front room, and Magan was laughing. My mom knelt down beside me, she grabbed my pants and was starting to unbutton them, out of the corner of my eye there it was a Pink diaper, I knew what was coming next, I jumped up! I didn't know what I was going to do, I didn't have much time to think about it, cause Kim, Rachel, Lisa, and Sara grabbed me and threw me down, face down. Next thing I know, my mom is blisttering my hide with a hair brush! She's yelling at me "the sooner you realize your a baby, and everybody is now in charge of you."The easier it will be on you, remember you wanted this! Now you deal with it." I was kicking and screaming and crying hysterically! My mom said, "are you going to be a good baby now, and do as mommy tells you" Yes I said. She said "that's not good enough" Tell mommy your going to be a good baby and listen to her!" Yes mommy I'll be good" She instructed me to lie down on the blanket, there was no point fighting, all the fight was out of me. I just laid there and kept crying to myself, plus that damn soap taste was still in my mouth. Amanda said "would baby like his ba ba" I didn't say anything, I just ignored her. My mom said 'answer her baby" I still didn't say anything, about that time I felt a swat on my thigh, damn it stung lik hell. I yelped she said do you want another, I said no! She said answer her then. I said yes, I want the damn bottle! BIG mistake, I felt another slap rapid fire, I was crying for all it's worth. She was only using her hand, then she said "I'll get the brush again" I pleaded with her, please no no I'll be good. She said tell Aunty Amanda you want you ba ba. I said please can I have my ba ba. Awww everyone said, baby want's his ba ba. Amanda leaned down beside me, I looke dinto her eye, she gave me this real seductive look as she placed the nipple into my mouth. She held the bottle for me and looked into my eyes, I was trying hard not to spit this out, she said that's a good baby drink it all up. She was cooing me, and everyone was making syrupy baby sounds. Amanda said here baby hold on to your ba ba. I watched as she got up, damn she was wearing a mini skirt, damn was she trying to tease me or what! As I lay there drinking this bottle, this was not milk, Magan said "does baby like his baby milk" I just shook my head, I didn't want to get in more trouble. Magan laughed then she said "it's similac! My mom had all my clothes off, and Sara handed her the diaper, my mom held the diaper in front of me, she said "look baby your very own pretty diaper" Aren't you happy" I just shook my head, "good cuase this will be one of many! She lifted my legs high above my head, if I wasen't in so much pain and anguish, I would be putting up a fight, but the ordeal I just went through was enough to defeat most people. I just laid there as she unfolded the diaper, I herd the delightful crinckle sound, she slid the diaper under my butt. She then let my legs down, she got some baby powder she rubbed it in, "awww look at baby's wee wee," Amanda said. Everyone broke out in laughter. Mom brought the diaper up between my legs, taped one side then another. She patted my diaper and said "there how's that feel baby" I didn't think I was supposed to answer, I was finally done with the bottle, I let it drop to my side, Sara must've been watching very closley, as soon as the bottle fell, there she was jamming a pacifier in my mouth. There I was laying in the floor, dressed in only a pink Luvs diaper, sucking on a pacifier, laying beside me was a empty baby bottle that had been filled with similac. My road to babyhood was just beginning! My life was about to be full of changes, not just diapers either.

Part 4. Is anyone still reading lol

I'm sitting here in my car seat, I have a dress on that's right! I'm a boy, but they put me in a dress. I've been staying with Sara, she treats me like I'm her doll or something. They tell me I'm a baby, and baby's can't dress themselves. So I have on a pink dress, with a white baby bonnet, trimmed with pink. I'm wearing white keds, with pink booties. Sara laughed as she dressed me, she said I looked really cute, and that my outfit was beautiful. She said my outfit matches my diaper, she laughed and I cringed.

I've been a baby for a week, all the girls treat me different. Sara likes to tease me, but she's alot nicer then Magan. My mommy is out of town, so I've been staying with Sara, I actually have a crib in her room. She'll change my diaper in the middle of the night, she'll wear Lingerie, and garter belts, she'll say does baby like what he sees. She'll make me talk baby talk. I'll say goo goo, and stupid baby gibberish.

Magan's mean, she'll spank me, when she watches me she'll make fun of me. She'll say things like imagine what other guys your age are doing, they're out playing football, Basketball, playing video games. They're probably even trying to get in some girls pants. She'll say things like look at you, instead I'm getting in your pants as she changes me. She'll make me watch cartoons, she'll treat me like a infant. If I don't mind, she will spank me! She'll make me play with blocks, and teething rings. oh boy!

Amanda on the other hand, she'll baby talk me, but she'll also let me act my age, yes I still have to wear diapers, drink a bottle, but she'll let me eat real food. Sometimes she'll feed me baby food, but not always. She'll put good stuff in my bottle. Unlike Magan, she'll give me baby formula, and all I can eat is baby food. Amanda is pretty nice, If I'm really good, she'll even let me suck her tits! WOOOO

Well we just pulled into Magan's driveway, this should be fun. NOT!

Guest Chriskc

Thanks for the comments. I was going to end it, but I have some idea's for the story. After hearing that there are people interested in it, I will continue.

I'm sitting here in my car seat, I have a dress on that's right! I'm a boy, but they put me in a dress. I've been staying with Sara, she treats me like I'm her doll or something. They tell me I'm a baby, and baby's can't dress themselves. So I have on a pink dress, with a white baby bonnet, trimmed with pink. I'm wearing white keds, with pink booties. Sara laughed as she dressed me, she said I looked really cute, and that my outfit was beautiful. She said my outfit matches my diaper, she laughed and I cringed.

I've been a baby for a week, all the girls treat me different. Sara likes to tease me, but she's alot nicer then Magan. My mommy is out of town, so I've been staying with Sara, I actually have a crib in her room. She'll change my diaper in the middle of the night, she'll wear Lingerie, and garter belts, she'll say does baby like what he sees. She'll make me talk baby talk. I'll say goo goo, and stupid baby gibberish.

Magan's mean, she'll spank me, when she watches me she'll make fun of me. She'll say things like imagine what other guys your age are doing, they're out playing football, Basketball, playing video games. They're probably even trying to get in some girls pants. She'll say things like look at you, instead I'm getting in your pants as she changes me. She'll make me watch cartoons, she'll treat me like a infant. If I don't mind, she will spank me! She'll make me play with blocks, and teething rings. oh boy!

Amanda on the other hand, she'll baby talk me, but she'll also let me act my age, yes I still have to wear diapers, drink a bottle, but she'll let me eat real food. Sometimes she'll feed me baby food, but not always. She'll put good stuff in my bottle. Unlike Magan, she'll give me baby formula, and all I can eat is baby food. Amanda is pretty nice, If I'm really good, she'll even let me suck her tits! WOOOO

Did I miss a chapter? How did you get into a car seat? :drive1: I like Amanda! My kind of mommy/girlfriend. :blush:
Guest Chriskc

Thanks all for your kind comments, I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

Part 5

Magan greets us at the door, "awww how's my baby you look so cute" Once again I turn red, I just want the world to swallow me up! "ga ga goo goo" is all I say. I've been taught over and over to talk baby talk especially, when I'm around Magan, my butt had learned the leason well! Sara hands her my diaper bag, it's pink with a rattle on one side and a diaper pin on the other, it says still in diapers. Very Babyish. I guess, that's what I am lol. I should get used to it, cause it don't seem like it's going to end anytime soon.

Sara tells me to be good as she leaves. Now I'm stuck with my mean babysitter Magan. Damn why does she have to dress so sexy, she knew I was coming over! She's wearing some daisy dukes, with a White shirt, which is low cut. She reaches under my dress, to check my diaper, how embarassing! "All dry she says, that's a good baby!" She puts me in the playpen, she takes a bottle out of my diaper bag, all I have in their is juice. She says "No juice for you baby, you're much to young for juice" I watch her as she goes into the kitchen, I hear her put something in the microwave, the timer goes off. She comes back into the living room, "here we are a nice bottle of baby formula, for the baby!" Ga ga goo goo, is all I can say. She gets me out of the playpen, and we go over to the couch, I lay in her lap, and she begans feeding me the bottle, she pats my diaper and watches tv. She says, "you're so cute as a baby, I love you being a baby" I can't figure her out, she treats me pretty bad, always making fun of me. Then she goes and says something like that.

I began to get drowsy, and she has me lay back in the playpen, she takes a stuffed animal winds it up and it plays a nursery song. In no time, after drinking the bottle, I'm off to sleep. I'm palying the new Madden, I'm hanging with my friends, I'm laughing with Amanda. Now I'm flying, all of the sudden I jump! Wow what a dream! Magan says " looks like the little baby has woke up" Ga ga goo goo. She comes over to check my diaper, "awww baby has a wet diaper, let me get you changed" She goes to my diaper bag, and pulls out a diaper, powder, and wipes. She leans over, and she begans changing me, as she is bent over changing me, I can see down her shirt! If she didn't notice me, staring down her shirt, then she certainly noticed how hard I was. She says "baby likes what he sees" To bad, only Big Boys get to see these, as she jiggles her tits, you're just a little baby! The doorbell rings, thank god, it's Sara. They talk a little bit, Magan tells her, I was good, I drank my bottle, and took a nap. She said I just changed him. She tells Sara, "I like the dress you bought him, I'd like to get some new outfits for him" Sara says "I actually made them" "She says if you get a Sears catalog, we can get together and pick out some cute outfits" Sounds like a plan Magan says.