LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Sample

I wanted to make sure folks read this and was able to get the free sample. So I started a new thread for it. This is for Attends.

Attend Free Sample

Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the right side it says request a free sample.

I wanted to make sure folks read this and was able to get the free sample. So I started a new thread for it. This is for Attends.

Attend Free Sample

Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and on the right side it says request a free sample.

my question is, is it descrete shipping?

Thanks for the heads up; I hope there eventually will be one place for this types of topics; I've seen them in Just Diapers, In the News, and Links & Announcements.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Ya know what I love.

People who can spell.

It's "discreet".

Descrete is not even a word.

"I am applying four this job today becuz I like to doe things fore peeple and mek monny."

• Like 1

Ya know what I love.

People who can spell.

It's "discreet".

Descrete is not even a word.

"I am applying four this job today becuz I like to doe things fore peeple and mek monny."

Yeah because you should alienate yourself more and be more of a dick to people. Good luck with that.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Does anyone know, if you check the box to participate in the focus group, will they send you free diapers?

i see that attends must have changed the look of the briefs. i have not used attends briefs in a long time. thanks for the link

Well it's been a couple years since they really changed anything about their diapers. The attends Extended Wear is their newest I'd say, only a couple years old. It use to be white but now is peach colored at least in the large:( This was my favorite cloth back diapers until they changed the color plus I've realized they are pretty expensive and you don't even get standing leg guards. Cheapest place to get Extended Wear I've found is drugstore.com. Still a pretty good diaper as I like the area it covers, almost all over so it almost feels like super thick underwear all around like a true cloth diaper and form fits pretty well. Try a sample and see.

• 2 weeks later...

Attend Free Sample

I've tried these "briefs". They shouldn't be called breathable, they should be called leakable. The cloth is made of an open mesh that won't hold back a drop. There is a plastic strip that runs down the middle to hold the pee back but any decent amount of pee (ie, a second wetting or light flooding) will leak at the legs and sides. These are no better than those old belted undergarments they used to make. If Paper Pak wants to make a cloth diaper they need to use the water proof cloth like Pampers or Huggies and make something that actually works like a diaper.

my question is, is it descrete shipping?

yea, discreet, no company logos or name on the return address, large white envelope

ordered mine 2 weeks ago, just got it today

Attends can't soak up what most paper towels can, so I use a Luvs6 or a Pampers7 as a stuffer. Then I get the soft Attends outer (with reasonable tapes at the moment, the last generation used to stick a tick better) - with baby diaper absorbency (why are most readily available adult diapers lacking?) So I ordered up a sample, thinking that I might be getting something new, only to find that when it arrived, it's the same brief that I've been getting from XP for awhile now. Also, P&G, the huge company that they are, only sent one brief?!?! When I got samples from Bambino way back when I at least got two, what if one had some kind of defect? Took about two weeks to get... Unimpressed...