LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Explain Your Nursery...

So we just recently bought a house, and have started making one of the rooms our nursery. We put all our toys and stuff there, and painted the room purple and blue.

The only problem is there are alot of people who need access to all rooms of the house for various reasons (workers, insurance inspectors, etc) and I don't know what to say. It's very obvious we don't have kids, yet there's a room full of kids stuff....

What should we say to them if they ask about it?

seriously the work people should NOT be asking about the contents of your house.... but if they do, tell them you have nieces and nephews who come to visit often and you want to have a kid friendly room for them.

I rent. The bedroom is not too big: 8 x 12 and is done in a little girl style. I simply say that I needed light colored furniture to keep the room from looking claustro, which is what dark or even mid-toneed furnature would do. And I got a real good deal on the little-girl (not babyish) furnature, which is true; it was a demo set. I then explain that since the things are girlish then If I did some other style of decor the thing would look crazy; "an unintegrated mess" where nothing goes together, which is true, so I made it look what I would imagine to be a Fairy Princess style... "and nothing's happened to me, except that I'm starting to get irribale every 28 days and have occasional hot flashes". All the plastic things (widnow treatment, bedspread/pillow sham, dresser toppers, etc) make it easier to keep and, being parlescent/iridescent, are in keeping wit the theme. so it all fits.I explain the dolls by syaing that I got them froma thrift store that was going out of business in the 1990's (which did happen) and they would have been discaded and I felt bad for them and had intended to give them to some little girls that lived in the area but found the girls too boyish and they would not appreciate the dolls and since Cassandra already had a gorgeous white dress then it was not hard to meke her a bride doll. (If i know in advance that the inpectors will not be female then I hide the dolls and tiaras). Most girl inspecctors like it. a bit. and besides, I keep the man-cave in the basement so they can't call me "sissy". In the bathroom, I keep sveral dipaers on a drying rack like they were rinsed out and the rubber panties on drying hangers over the tub. If I get any questions I simply say that I have a prostate problem (true) and this is easier than getting up to go and then having my night ruined by being awake the rest of the night (true). and most persons like the baby powder/lotion smell anyway

Then I tell a true story. When I was about 15 I was moved out of my kid's room and into a real bedroom, my aunt told me to deocrate it as I saw fit. To me "boy's bedrooms" have always looed fake, like someone was trying too hard and girl's bedrooms looked like they were "together". So that is what I did. Well, my aunt got a look at at and was fit to be tied. thinking I hard seriously relapsed into my feminine ways. I said " I really could not come up with a real 'boy's bedroom' and I want girls to be at home here". So she says "What about when there are no girls?", I said "I'm pretty sure of what I am and beisides, a couple of nights a week won't kill me". Then go on to explain that I was always comfortable in a girl style room.

Why lie when I can tell a number of true stories

If workmen ask any questions in relation to the room, its contents or decor, reply with the question '...and how is it any of your business?'

This type of reply will end ALL questions, and get the workperson to just do their job, and get out. The only people that you need to answer that type of question to is the police, and they would never ask, as it is YOUR house, and the way you decorate is none of their business.

• Like 1

To me "boy's bedrooms" have always looed fake, like someone was trying too hard and girl's bedrooms looked like they were "together".

hmmmmm I always thought just the opposite

• Like 1

Most likely no one will ask you about it or even quietly wonder about it. You've got a pastel-colored room full of toys, and don't have kids living with you? Okay, you're either planning to have kids in the future, or you have kids who live with an ex and are going to be visiting, or something similar. Yeah, you can make up a story to hold in your head if it makes you feel more comfortable, but you won't need to tell it to anyone else.

(I'm assuming that when you said "toys" you meant regular children's toys, not sex toys or adult diapers or supersized furniture or anything else that's obviously not intended for a child. If you have that sort of thing, you might want to put it in the closet or something before the workers arrive.)

Guest toddler82uk

Because of my toddler bedroom and I live in a flat that when family or friends come round I know they like to be nosey and sometimes go in there so if they do I just let them and if they are shocked after I just let them get on with it personaly

As I've done work before as a plumber and general contractor... We don't care what's in your house. We don't pay attention to how you decorate vs. The make-up of your family.

Your house most likely won't even top the list of wierd shite they have seen.

Guest Wetnmessy247

It's true that people won't ask. What's NOT true is that people won't notice.

Think logically. They WILL notice if they don't say anything anyway.

It's the proverbial elephant in the room. So sometimes it's best to just out right explain it, if you think it is necessary.

If the crib inside is like, fit for an adult male then yea, there is a problem. I know a youtube video of some ABDL guy's nursery room and lemme tell ya the crib is HUGE, HUGE, HUGE. The dude must weigh 500 pounds. And the diapers in the video are also HUGE, HUGE, HUGE. SO if the case for you is like this, then just explain it. No one will believe it is for a baby.

"Hey Tom. Yeaa, ya see that room there? I know ya wanna ask, but I'lltell ya. It's for me. I like pink wallpaper, and love stuffed animals. And the corner with all the diapers and wipes and powder and chaning pad? Yea that's all for me. Say Tom, ya wanna change my dirty diaper?"

ZIP and he's outta there. The life on an ABDL is a lonely one, if not for the crinkly diapers.

Thanks for all the replies. Somewhat ironic update:

The plumber came this weekend to do a full heat loss assessment on the house, said he needed access to every room.

Long story short, he only measured the first floor, and went on his way, never even saw the 2nd floor the room was on...

Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be paranoid.

"Sorry Roger, you tiger now!" (I had to ! -- T'was too funny!)

Lazy Tigah -

Yeah, no bueno es paranoia. We just moved, and I'm in the process of redecorating my new playroom. While I don't have a ton of AB fixtures and furniture, it's setup to be a pretty neat little boy's room. Stars on the ceiling, changing area, covered couch, and a space to play Wii. Oh, and I got the coolest light switch cover -- it's clouds and moons! Am I worried about who will come by and see? Yeah, a little. But nothing more. We've rented apartments for the last 3 years and have had this kind of space where the supers can see it, though I'm really not worried about it. It's embarrassing sometimes, but, odds are, no one's going to be so wise as to check it out and then go tell everyone they know about this one guy's room that looks like a baby's room.

Do your thing, don't sweat it! And congrats on owning a home!