LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At Disneyland?

good idea then you can go to mickeys not so scary halloween party !! its like $40 and its in the park after it closes.... you can dress up and trick or treat in the park and lots of rides are open late its soooo much fun and all the characters are in costume!!!

Disney parks have only ever closed completely a few times in the history of the parks. However there are better times of the year to go than others. .....

Because of the location of the parks, there is no need for them to close ever. Even during hurricaines, they don't necessarily close at disney world, but certain rides may be shut down due to safety concerns.

Belive it or not, Disneyland (California,) used to be closed on Mondays & Tuesdays for the winter/after Labor Day, back in the '60's. I tried to go on a Monday, but ended up down the road at Knott's Berry Farm. My itenerary didn't allow for me to stay until Wednesday, but in retrospect, I should have modified it to visit Disneyland.

Slightly off topic, we were at WDW, (Florida,) when the only building that existed was a visitor center that had films, drawings, whatever of the proposed park. Half the tour group went in to view them and the other half of us sat outside on the steps to watch a space launch from Cape Canaveral. (Awsome to see in person/live, rather than TV, although we were miles away.)

When Daddy and I went to Disneyland last June, we were there for a week and I was diapered 24/7. The heat didn't really bother me as I just wore long (ankle-length) light skirts and t-shirts the whole time. The only time it was an issue was I had a diaper malfunction while in downtown hollywood, 3 of the 4 tapes on my bambino came off and I had to quickly find a bathroom to change it, thankfully my skirt was long enough that no one could see the diaper hanging down.

I also learned that you need to powder the inside of your legs where they rub against the diaper or you can get some serious painful chafing.

We're hoping to park our RV down in Anaheim for 3 months starting January 2014 about 4 blocks from the Disneyland Gate, we're both working hard to make it happen.

It's actually been a couple years since I last went to Disney World. I'd like to go again soon too but I want to stay on-park this time and those hotel prices are outrageous. Early October and Mid April does seem to be the best times to go (just the right weather, not to hot, cold or rainy, and usually not overly crowded). I'd still recommend buying their fast past though, those lines can be a killer any time of the year.

For someone not used to the humidity of Florida our hotter months (Jun-Aug) can be a real diaper killer. (think at least 90 degrees WITH at least 80 percent humidity). Lucky for me I wear 24/7 though and have gotten used to it.

if you book a package vacation thru disney, you get your hotel, airfaire, park passes and food in one price, you need around a $200 deposit, and then it just needs to be paid off 45 days before check in, and you can book 9-11 months ahead of time... makes it easier to afford, as you can budget payments weekly/monthly etc.... also you can shop around to chose which hotel you can afford as there are three lelves, value, moderate and delux and they just opened a new value resort, the art of animation which looks AWESOME!

before we joined the DVC we would book all our disneyworld trips doing the package.. then when you get there everything is paid for and all you need cash for is tips, alcohol, and suveniers

Sure booking is pretty low cost, but staying on the reservation with meals & park passes for 5 days will cost over $6000 (plus transportation). Almost as much fun as lounging around in a diaper and tee shirt- but Ouch.

6000? my boyfriend and I stayed there for 9 nights and 10 days w/ passes, airfare and food for $3500! we are talking disney world right? the package deals suck for the land.

Also, transportation is all included for disneyworld, they pick you up at the airport, and transportation once on property is all free...

Was that at one of the 3 hotels (main buildings) that have direct tram access to the parks? Sorry, I didn't mention that before. I wasn't just looking at a nearby or outer hotels at their overall reservation, I want the extra park hours, line perks, food, themes, the works. I've been everywhere else so it gets a little mundane just to go again and again. Every time I go I try and up it another notch (plus my wife has only been once while staying at kissimmee so I really wanted to wow her for an anniversary). And yes, those hotel packages can cost nearly $1000 per night for two people- it's outrageous.

yeah the disneyland packages are NOT worth it!!! their meal plan is shit and for some reason it costs more for 4 days at disneyland than it does for twice that at disneyworld!

Better off, just booking each separate, although you can still book the hotel room months ahead of time and make payments.. and its worth it. the concierge level of the grand californian is awesome! and they have just redone all the rooms at the disneyland hotel and are pretty rad looking as well!

Never stayed at paradise pier, doesn't look appealing to me.

but disneyworld has an abundance of hotels, all with free transportation to and from all the theme parks. there are no hotels that have direct access to the parks at disnerworld, but there are some that are very close to the parks, and those are all delux level resorts. and will be the most expensive, but are sooo worth it because when you are on property you just hop a bus, a boat or hte monorail and go wherever you want... and the hotels are just AWESOME!!

the art of animation is one of the value resorts and looks incredible. They have just opened stage one of that resort. I've stayed at the pop century and really liked that hotel as well for value.

Staying at any disneyworld resort will get you the extra magic hours and busses start running 1 hour before opening, all the hotels are themed, and there are no 'line' perks for staying at certain hotels. Anyone is elligible to get a fast pass for rides, even non resort guests. but yeah if you are looking at like grand california it can get expensive.. check out the coronado springs or the port orleans riverside... they are considered 'moderate' but are super nice..

allears.net will have loads of pictures of ALL the resorts at both disneyland and disney world...

Sarah,

Ok, I stayed at a lesser hotel on disney world once and yes the free busses started an hour early but you still couldn't make it into the park until around opening time (due to travel time, lines, etc). The three resorts I mentioned have a tram that runs around the park and through those hotels (I liked the Lilo & Stitch one). You can take one of the trams any time and they will let you off directly into into the parks 1 hour before opening time (before anyone else). The package I was looking at did include supposedly fine dining (in their ballroom type restaurants) and the fast passes, but still; it was over priced for my tastes.

Zpeed, sorry but the last thing I want to do after walking around ALL day is to sleep in a tent. I want a big fancy meal, a hot tub, and soft bed I can melt into (likely in that order).

ahh yeah grand floridian, polynesian and contemporary are on hte monorail route and you can get dropped off outside the entrance for magic kingdom and epcot on those, although if you are going to epcot you have to transfer at the transportation center, no direct monorail.. that is nice. We are going to stay at baylake towers next time we go, its next to contemporary

yeah there are three levels to the dining plan, we do the $50 a day one, - gets you a 'counter service' lunch, a snack and a sit down dinner at all but like 5 of their restaurants. They have the higher one which is three sit down meals a day, but then we'd be spending all of our time either eating, or recovering from eating, just to use three sit down meals a day.

But yeah those three hotels are delux and as they are the original ones, esp polynesian and contemporary, and the grand floridian is consider THE best hotel at disney they are going to be WAY more expensive than the other delux hotels, but animal kingdom lodge is awesome as well. We've stayed there two trips in a row.

Hopefully some year you will be able to do the trip down there, its well worth the money, and whether we stayed at the pop century value resort, or are staying with our disney vacation club membership at animal kingdom lodge, you get the same treatment from the cast members. Always top notch, adn if its not, they make it right.

Lol... if you couldn't tell, we LOVE disney. In the 6 years we've been together we've been to disney world 4 times and disneyland 3 times, and have a trip to disneyland this winter in the works, and a trip to disneyworld obt 2013 planned. The ease and convienence of how it all works means when we get there, we really are in a fantasy world and can leave all those pesky real world problems at home!

Hope you are ablet o do a fun trip for your anniversary none the less.

lol zspeed i AM a spoiled brat... except that i work damn hard to be able to afford to take these trips... my boyfriend and i both do! lol

work hard play hard.. only way to live! and apparently daddy thinks spank hard should be thrown in there as well!

actually if i were allowed to sleep in a tent in the park i totally would as well!

in both the magic kindgom at disneyworld and at disneyland park there is an apartment that walt and his family would utilize... now they have turned them into suites where once in a while guests can win a night there!!! how awesome would it be to spend the night in cinderella's castle and wake up to the park to yourself!

in both the magic kindgom at disneyworld and at disneyland park there is an apartment that walt and his family would utilize... now they have turned them into suites where once in a while guests can win a night there!!! how awesome would it be to spend the night in cinderella's castle and wake up to the park to yourself!

Although Walt Disney participated in the ceremonial ground breaking for WDW, he died in December 1966. The ceremonial televised opening of WDW Phase 1 was in late 1971, several months after the death of Walt's older brother and business partner Roy O Disney.

yeah ... i realized after posting this it was roy and his family who stayed in the one at disneyworld.... same family, wrong brother

Walt's brother Roy O Disney was very sick for most of 1971 up to his death, long before the Disney apartment was finished. His son Roy E and his wife Patty did sometimes stay in that WDW apartment. So, too, did Walt's daughters Diane and Sharron.

Apparently Roy O and his wife Edna never spent the night at Disneyland.

really? i always thought it was his brother who stayed there.... thanks!

Speaking of the disney family, in oct we are going down to san francisco to go to the Disney Family Musuem, i'm super excited to learn more about Walt the man and his life.

You will enjoy The Disney Family Museum in San Francisco.

The Ronald Reagan Library and Museum in Simi Valley, CA will have a fascinating Disney exhibit opening to the public on 6 July 2012 and running until April 2013.

It is based on the deep friendship between the late President and Walt Disney. Remember, when Disneyland opened in 1955 it was Ronald Reagan who narrated the Opening Ceremony TV special. This is one of the most comprehensive collection of Disney material ever shown to the public. You will find it a marvelous addition to the Disney Family Museum in San Francisco.

Simi Valley is a city northwest of Los Angeles, just across the border into Ventura County off the 118 Freway.

beleave me I dreamed of liveing there.I went to diseneyland 22 times in the 20 years I lived in s.cali.Heck if I stilled there it would be more then double that amount of times I would have been there.

thanks for the info angela ... i know for our oct trip we wont have time to go but we are thinkig of taking a trip in the winter to disneyland and as we fly ito lax could go to this other place first!!

• 1 year later...