LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spell Check

or you could just move the letters around until you get the correct spelling, most misspellings are due to either missing or too many letters, or having them in the wrong order....

• Like 1

Years ago we had something that helped us with good grammar and correct spelling. It was called an ENGLISH TEACHER. If we did an assignment wrong, then we failed and did it over until the lesson was drilled into our skulls.

Also, if you're using a tabbed browsers seeing as most are now, opening a new tab and asking google can suffice as well (may work faster for those who are used to using their keyboards more than their mouse *coughmecough*)

Years ago we had something that helped us with good grammar and correct spelling. It was called an ENGLISH TEACHER. If we did an assignment wrong, then we failed and did it over until the lesson was drilled into our skulls.

Yes, My father had the same attitude. The fear and hatred for the learning process was drilled into my skull and that's why I am not an engineer. I am literate beyond my formal education and I will go head to head with anyone when the contest involves a screwdriver and/or a soldering iron but I can't cope with school.

Anondl

Also, if you're using a tabbed browsers seeing as most are now, opening a new tab and asking google can suffice as well (may work faster for those who are used to using their keyboards more than their mouse *coughmecough*)

Another excellent suggestion. I discovered this technique for myself about a year ago.

Anondl

i wanted to add on: dual monitors (having two monitors connected to the same computer and extending your desktop over to both, either by stretching, having it be seperate, etc) can help as well by having two browsers opened and using google on one of the monitors and typing on the other. instead of having to tab back and forth to make sure spelling is right or what have ya. just a thought!

off topic: was the triple posting really needed? ;P

imho, using one post and showing all needed quotes and responding to each one directly right after each quote is sufficient enough and doesnt clutter up the page by needing to show your username, display picture, title, buttons, group, posts, joined, and whatever else repeatedly causing slower users to have to load up more data. they have feelings too. but i'll stop, this is getting off topic and in the realm of moderation.

Yes, I was addressing three different issues and people.

Anondl

There is a multiquote function for a reason.

See the little button that says 'multiquote' in the bottom right corner of each post? Click each one of the posts you want to quote, then click the big, blue 'add reply' button. If done properly you should see each quoted post in the order it was posted to the thread.

We are trying to get the guy up to speed with a spell checker, and you guys are double monitors and multiple quotes, Give the guy a break :Pwhistling.gif

Any how Anon, Go ahead and download and install Firefox. It won't take much room and it's pretty straightforward. You can have multiple browsers on your computer and you can choose which one you like. They won't interfere with each other. When installing make sure you unclick the option to make Firefox your primary browser and allow it to import your favorites and stuff so you will get a good feel for it's use. That way until your sure how to use it and that you like it you'll never notice the difference. You can always make it the default browser at anytime after that. I'm sure you will like the speed and the spell check function it offers. I used it three times typing this. thumbsup.gif

It's a quick uninstall if it doesn't suit you.

i only added that suggestion repaid because i kno of some ppl, outside of gamers and programmers and other major tech ppl, are getting into the realm of dual monitors. and was offering it because having two browser windows open, one for each monitor, is quite useful. especially when im trying to get help through a game, one screen takes care of the game, the other the walkthrough/faq/guide/etc

i only added that suggestion repaid because i kno of some ppl, outside of gamers and programmers and other major tech ppl, are getting into the realm of dual monitors. and was offering it because having two browser windows open, one for each monitor, is quite useful. especially when im trying to get help through a game, one screen takes care of the game, the other the walkthrough/faq/guide/etc

Just teasing ya anyway, but carrying around a extra monitor for my LapTop kinda defeats the purpose! whistling.gif