LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice?

I'm finally working up the courage to go out a buy my first package of diapers. I'm a little nervous so does anyone have any advice? I'm worried about going up to the cashier person and I don't even know what size or type I should buy. Help?

Guest lilme

there's almost always a hip size chart on the side of the package, just get the one you fall into catagorically.

As for actually buying them, it's been my experience (having bought many a packs publicly) that no one pays attention to you and the cashiers are professional and don't give it a second thought, I wouldn't worry about it. I was always still a little self concious checking out, but they never even look at you weird.

~lilme

P.S.

And don't forget, your only extra self conciouis about buying them because you're ab/dl. They don't know that and they don't know if they're for you or not :)

I have bought lots of adult diapers through the years and have never had a bad experience with a cashier or during the purchase at a retail outlet. Today, I purchase most of my diapers online because I prefer premium adult baby diapers like Bambinos and Abena X Plus, but sometimes I still purchase Depends at the local stores. I usually buy diapers at drug stores where it is common place for shoppers to buy incontinence products. It has been my experience that if you act like it is no big deal, the cashier acts the same way. The only thing I ever worry about is running into someone I know in line, and I usually try to buy my diapers during the early morning when the store is less crowded or a location that is remote to where I live. Good luck with your purchase and have fun.

I've got a better idea, go out to safeway or any other store that sells visa charge cards and use the charge card online to buy your diapers. Diapers in supermarkets suck any ways because most of the time their products suck and there is a limited amount of which you can chose from. If I were you I'd go buy some attends or something online. Its simple easy and you won't be embarrassed.

Sara88,

Like so many other things, with diapers you get what you pay for. I only see Depends and even less effective diapers in my local stores. If you went to a hospital supply store you might do better, but you would get a whole lot more attention than going to the supermarket or Target store.

Good luck!

Honu

Thanks lilme. I hope you are right and no one pays attention. Thanks again ^_^

Trust me, Sara, anyone seeing you buying any kind of diaper in a store will assume you are a young mom, a babysitter or a loving grand daughter! Frankly store employees could care less unless they thing you are shoplifting. Other shoppers are focused on their own needs, unless they are AB/DL.

Probably in most stores what you will find are adult pull-on from Depend and maybe a generic store brand. Tape-on adult diapers hardly ever are stocked by retail stores.

The good news is that Depend pull-on Undies are a way to find out if wearing disposables is your thing. For nearly everyone into AB/DL all the popular diapers only are sold on-line.

Best wishes

ive never had an issue with cashiers, even this previous time i went to buy some, dropped a coin from the change i was receiving and i bent over to pick it up and i know she saw part of the waist sticking out over my pants, and it was the same brand i was buying. but hey, me and her and a conversation about the weather because she was getting off soon and she didn't really care. you'll be fine sara! though, i also go at 2-3 in the morning when everyone is asleep to pretty much hinder all chances of detection by being known from someone haha

Trust me, Sara, anyone seeing you buying any kind of diaper in a store will assume you are a young mom, a babysitter or a loving grand daughter! Frankly store employees could care less unless they thing you are shoplifting. Other shoppers are focused on their own needs, unless they are AB/DL.

Probably in most stores what you will find are adult pull-on from Depend and maybe a generic store brand. Tape-on adult diapers hardly ever are stocked by retail stores.

The good news is that Depend pull-on Undies are a way to find out if wearing disposables is your thing. For nearly everyone into AB/DL all the popular diapers only are sold on-line.

Best wishes

Agree but I would go with depend tape on, before I would advise pull ons. Get a pack for Depends fitted briefs, will only cost $11 or so, depending on how you enjoy them, the next time consider upgrading to a better diaper.

Agree but I would go with depend tape on, before I would advise pull ons. Get a pack for Depends fitted briefs, will only cost $11 or so, depending on how you enjoy them, the next time consider upgrading to a better diaper.

With all due respect, Timmy C, from what Sara shared she has never put any diaper on herself. That is why I suggest she start with a pull-on. It is not likely Sara can actually find a store stocking any adult small tape-on or cloth-like which are far easier to learn to use. Trying to put on an overly large disposable as your first diaper is very frustrating. The Depend undies will snug enough to fit even very slender women, who will need Attends Breathable Small or Attends Youth, neither of which are sold in retail stores in the USA.

When was the last time Depend made an adult small tape-on. How recently have you found Depend tape-on in a store?

See, often we need to make do with products we can actual obtain easily and discreetly. Then, after being sure we are fascinated with diapers we can order more ideal, thicker or babyish diapers on-line. But on-line ordering presupposed we have the privacy to receive the resulting carton and necessary credit/debit card to place the order. Reading these websites for years we know the problems many members have ordering diapers on-line. Yes, most on-line incontinence suppliers carry tape-on Depend. Those are fine for women over 125 pounds.

Guest Wetnmessy247

1.) Walk in store.

2.) Head straight to baby diaper section.

3.) Pick up the pre determined package, the less time spent browsing the less embarrassed you become.

4.) Head to self checkout.

5.) Scan item.

6.) Press checkout.

7.) Insert money.

8.) Take change.

9.) Leave store.

10.) Go home.

11.) Put on diaper.

12.) Pee and mess. And fap....if that's what you desire.

It's true what everyone says about no one noticing you when you buy diapers. Cashiers have more on their minds than wondering if every adult who buys adult diapers is buying them for themselves. The thing you might concern yourself with is running into someone you know. Anyway, if you are nervous about it, this might help you out until you get used to buying yourself diapers in a store.

Before leaving the house, put $20 bill in a white envelope, then write the size of a diaper on a small piece of paper. When you get to the drug store (or wherever), grab a cart and pick up other items that you yourself may need (tootbrish, deoderant, magazine, etc.). Then go to where the adult diapers are, pull out the slip of paper and look at it, then pick up a package of diapers and put them in your cart. When you get to the checkout line, put all your items up first and ask that they be rung up separatly. Then pay with money from your billfold. Next put the package of diapers up, pull the white envelope out and pay with the $20 bill, putting any change back in the envelope and ask for the recipt, which you also put in the envelope. Anyone seeing you buying the diapers will automatically think you are running an errand for someone else like an elderly relative.

As everyone says, no one notices or even cares, but that dosn't make first time buyers feel much at ease. Only doing it over and over will ease your mind. Until you get comfortable with it, the envelope trick works.

i know im a little late to the conversation, but having bought from grocery stores, drug stores, and actual pharmacy type places, id recommend calling a "medical supply" store or family owned pharmacy. usually a lot less people in there, and a pharmacist isnt gonna question it at all. as well as a better selection normally.

Guest Wetnmessy247

No one cares if you act natural. This applies to everything in life.

If you go to the store and buy a turkey, with the foolish idea of f*cking it hard, then when you get to the cashier, mentally you will be so excited or nervous the cashier will notice.

HOWEVER, if you go to the store to buy a turkey to EAT for thanksgiving, then you won't be nervous, and no one cares.

This logic aapplies to diapers.

If you go buy some depends or pampers THINKING it's for someone else, you won't give off the nervous vibes.

But if you buy them for you and all you can think about is fapping yourself silly in pampers, then you will give off nervous vibes and the cashier my notice.

But the cashier wpn't care. All they care about is getting the damned job done.

No one cares if you act natural. This applies to everything in life.

If you go to the store and buy a turkey, with the foolish idea of f*cking it hard, then when you get to the cashier, mentally you will be so excited or nervous the cashier will notice.

HOWEVER, if you go to the store to buy a turkey to EAT for thanksgiving, then you won't be nervous, and no one cares.

This logic aapplies to diapers.

If you go buy some depends or pampers THINKING it's for someone else, you won't give off the nervous vibes.

But if you buy them for you and all you can think about is fapping yourself silly in pampers, then you will give off nervous vibes and the cashier my notice.

But the cashier wpn't care. All they care about is getting the damned job done.

so does this apply to condoms? because i really dont see what other use you would have for buying them... i mean other than a drug mule...

so does this apply to condoms? because i really dont see what other use you would have for buying them... i mean other than a drug mule...

Balloons!

condoms are actually kind of a pain becuase most stores keep them locked up in a security case. Although honestly there's nothing to be ashamed about buying condoms since you're (hopefully) using them to get laid.

Well if you are really that nervous about buying them in person you can always order online, even if you dont have a cedit card or paypal. Just go out and buy a prepaid visa/american express gift card. I can confirm they work on Xp medical's site, ABU, and secure X plus, though bambino wont work unless the card lets you input and address (most don't). Of course this only is an option if you don't worry about others opening your mail. As for sizes you can look that up before hand online if you know the brand.