LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok, It'S Not Diapers, But It Is Wierd Enough

Really?

Did anyone else see the kid that put on 215 pairs of underwear to win the "most underwear at one time" guiness world record?

it was on CNN.......

All I know is I used to layer 15-20 pairs of underwear before I could get my hands on diapers.

• Like 1

They'll make a "record" for practically anything these days.

Is there a "most diapers at one time" record available to be broken?

if not you can jut make one. start with one diaper and get in the book for that next year wear two and the year after 3 and so on, you might be able to set a new record each year the rest of your life. But please dont try to make one about wearing it for the longest i can only imagine how stinky that book will become

Caught my attention when I went into work today. Saw a glimpse of the TV as I walked by. Did a double take as it looked like a diaper when he had about 50 pair on. Was upset that it wasn't a diaper.

Weren't things like this banned, because of stuff like "it has to be something that anyone off the street could do"? Or have they repealed that since I was in highshool? It would seem that acquiring that much underwear, and in the varying sizes that would be required to achieve/break it would violate that condition, as it would be prohibitive cost-wise...

Weren't things like this banned, because of stuff like "it has to be something that anyone off the street could do"? Or have they repealed that since I was in highshool? It would seem that acquiring that much underwear, and in the varying sizes that would be required to achieve/break it would violate that condition, as it would be prohibitive cost-wise...

In that case practically all of the records are violating the conditiond. I can't beat most of the records, no mateer ho hard I try. How about the worlds highest or shortest person, it seems like a practically impossible thing to do to just decide to stop growing or to keep growing to beat a record.

I would think that the basic attraction of the records are that you often can try to beat most of them but most often fail. You can try to collect massive amounts of underwear and put it on, but you most likely will fail.

As far as I know it's only the really strange records such as eating bicycles and other metal or glass items they stopped recording, but relatively harmless ones are still ok even if they are difficult to beat.

All I know is I used to layer 15-20 pairs of underwear before I could get my hands on diapers.

Yea, I tried that too in my early days. It was ball crushing, sorry to be crude. The experience was enough to move me to explore using towels etc to fashion diapers. It was more work but it beat the crushing ache that multiple pair of tighty-whiteys caused.

Anondl