LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Pee And Saftey

Seems like a reasonable question. It has been said that urine is sterile but how does that reconcile with the smell of a diaper after 8, 12 or 24 hrs. I don't know enough about chemistry or biology to explain it. Anyone?

I can't imagine anything that smells like that being safe.

Anondl

It gradually turns into ammonia and becomes increasingly worse for your skin. 3 days is too long man. Overnight is fine but even then by morning it's already getting a little of that ammonia smell.

urine is sterile until it leaves your body! then it hits air, and anything else it comes into contact is which is covered in god knows what kind of particles!!!!

YES EVEN YOUR DIAPER .. because once you open that packaging the diaper is no longer sterile, and you have touched it with your hands, and you hands have touched god knows where, along with any bacteria that is on your skin, your butt, etc.. is now on that diaper, which is now in that pee, allowing it to grow in a nice damp warm place....

• Like 1

urine is sterile until it leaves your body! then it hits air, and anything else it comes into contact is which is covered in god knows what kind of particles!!!!

YES EVEN YOUR DIAPER .. because once you open that packaging the diaper is no longer sterile, and you have touched it with your hands, and you hands have touched god knows where, along with any bacteria that is on your skin, your butt, etc.. is now on that diaper, which is now in that pee, allowing it to grow in a nice damp warm place....

Quoted for truth. Especially that first part.

Toss your used diapers after you are done with them folks. We're all adults here, let's try to act like it.

• Like 1

its funny, i used to think like it was just common knowledge that once something is expose to air... its no longer sterile...... but i've learned through my years around university students,... this just apparently is not common knowledge..... that or these talented, well educated college level students... have no common sense :P

but it can't be that!!!

In the year 2000 the term "Common Sense" was determined to be inaccurate and has since been re-named "Uncommon Sense"... didn't you get the memo?

People are mindless... they'll plow straight on into whatever is in front of them unless it is brightly labeled DANGER DANGER. Then sometimes they do it anyways because, well, they're just that stupid.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem because said people would end up dead in short order, however modern medical and safety technology coupled with overly protective governments and a legal system on overdrive (sue, sue, sue) have resulted in a trend that many experts in the field are now referring to as "Reverse Darwinism" or, more simply, survival of the most idiotic.

If you haven't taken the time to view the movie "Idiocracy" you should do so... it is a wonderful look at one possible outcome of humanity's current path.

Oh look here comes the wahhhmbulance. Take it easy muffin. not everyone on the interwebs is gonna be tolerant of your ignorance, learn to deal.

Generally its a good idea to educate yourself about the things you're into. You might want to learn some about anatomy, biology etc how it pertains - ie how your urinary system works etc.

In a nutshell - urine is sterile till it leaves the body. its a downhill ticket from there - the urea in your urine is converted by bacteria into ammonia, hence the odors.

Thankyou for an initially helpful answer but there is no need to insult my common sense. I have never had any need to know that air affects the sterile state of urine or anything else and I am unaware of the exact chemical composition of urine and how it reacts once outside the body over time - hence my question. If I can't ask questions without being insulted I wont post here any more.

How dare you post that with any reference to me. You know nothing about me and you choose to insult me like that?

Is it too much to ask for people to take some initiative and do some research on their own? I mean really. Google/bing whatever is your friend. you could have answered this question with a quick search.

• Like 1

How dare you post that with any reference to me. You know nothing about me and you choose to insult me like that?

Someone must have a guilty conscience. My reply was directed at Sarah and is a blanket statement about society in general... but if your mind lumps you into the group to which I was referring, maybe you should take note and alter some of your behaviors.

Lets be nice kids it was only a question about stale pee ! .But 3 days is too long Zippo it will harm your skin and you will end up with open sores all over your butt like wet n messy does !.Who is by the way one of darkfinns favorite people :roflmao: just kidding darkfinn !! :thumbsup:

Thankyou for the sensible and helpful answer

That last comment was uncalled for.

Thankyou for an initially helpful answer but there is no need to insult my common sense. I have never had any need to know that air affects the sterile state of urine or anything else and I am unaware of the exact chemical composition of urine and how it reacts once outside the body over time - hence my question. If I can't ask questions without being insulted I wont post here any more.

Ah come on man, you will hopefully not openly admit that you didn't consider it common sence to not wear a diaper with 3 days old pee in it. No matter how it smells, even if it were like roses, most folks would consider it common sense to not wear it. What else should the reason be to change a diaper even when its not dripping with pee. Who cares if its dangerous or not a diaper cant be that expensive that you should have to do it, unless ofcourse it was some old one you had picked from another persons garbage in which case i would only say eewww..

I am almost feel the urge to ask how dare you feel hurt getting an answer like that, when the question initially was rather stupid

They didnt upset me, i could quiet easily ignore them, which i will if this topic drags out any longer. But i just don't like being talk to like a moron.

Thankyou for a good answer which supports the other sensible ones

It was not a stupid question. I will openly admit i had concerns, hence why i asked a question.

The turning point of smell is day 3 with my drapers and I have worn up to then with no problems at all. Common sense has to be based on something - its not just out of the blue - and in this situation they smelled fine until that point and i was only wearing for an hour or so a time, so my skin wasn't exposed to the urine for very long. If i was wearing 24hour for 3 days it would be different but it was the unusual situation of an hour or so a day for 3 days - when dose the pee rot and become more dangerous to wear even for an hour.

My common sense doesn't cover that in the detail i wanted to know, so i asked a question to be sure. If that was 'stupid' in your world then i will go on experimenting with my own body to find safe limits instead of asking for advice.

If you ask me and please dont, its common sense to not put on a diaper again once its used, not even if it smells good. if its a cloth diaper wash it if its a disposable dispose of it. but dont put it on again thats not common sence.

As for the question when pee gets "dangerus" for the skin, once it exits the body it can harm the skin thats why you need to change wet diaper unless you want to run the risk of getting rashes and infections of the skin.

Why is it no common sense to put a diaper on again? If its only off for a short time dose it still make no sense?

And change as soon as your wet? please - what DL dose that.

You were talking safety, not what dl's did, and no it's not common sense to reuse a dirty diaper it is dirty get rid of it.

there was a case around here from a nursing home, where they turned the diaper on the old people so the wet spot was moved more backwards and the old people could then use it again, they did that to save money. the leader of the nursing home was fired for doing that once it got out that they did. I was the staff that blew the whistle, they simply couldnt take mistreating old folks that couldnt speak up for themselves.

...i just don't like being talk to like a moron.

Then don't act like one... simple.

You're 19 years old, judging from your typing style and grammar choices you obviously have some education... and you honestly expect us to believe that at some point you didn't stop and think that maybe putting back on that 3-day-old used diaper so you could fap one more time was a bad idea.

No, it won't kill you... but a little personal hygiene should come into play somewhere.

• Like 1

Why is it no common sense to put a diaper on again? If its only off for a short time dose it still make no sense to put it back on? Can i take it off for 2 mins, 10 mins and hour?

And change as soon as your wet? please - what DL dose that.

If those are the rules i have been breaking them for about 3 years with zero problems.

Just because you havnt had any problems *YET* doesnt mean you wont. Its really simple - the more chances/longer opportunity you give bacteria to affect your skin, the more likely you are to have an issue from it.

It's like driving without a seatbelt - Just because you havnt needed it yet... I guess that means its a good idea not to wear one.. up until you do yourself in via a crystal halo from the windshield. But then hindsight is 20/20... Enjoy your eventual infection. Have fun explaining THAT one to your insurance.

• Like 1

Im fed up of this - im deleting all my posts to stop this going any further.

I suggest an administrator delete this topic.

I used to like this forum, but then some people started flooding it with fantasy crap and now i can't even ask simple questions to clarify my own knowledge without being accused of idiocy and insulted.

I thought the furry fandom was bad for drama fags but this is ridiculous.

• Like 1

I'm sorry I didn't realize a post within an hour was old, how ever can I begin to make amends for this terrible mistake.

Here's a lesson you'll do well to learn about the internet - not everyone is going to respond the way you want. You can take many approaches with this, the best is to just ignore the posts you don't like, rather than responding.

No-one is forcing you to reply to anyone else. That said as soon as you post on a forum you're allowing yourself, and your thoughts contained in that post to be scrutinized. If you dont like that, then as you say, maybe the best thing for you is *not* to post.

Or, you can grow up some, take it in stride and realize where our posts comes from, and leave it at that.

As for your comments about there being more bacteria in feces than in 3 day old urine - That is a really scientific deduction you've made there. I didn't know you were such an expert, seeing how as you felt the need to ask our advice....

Just because others do things, doesnt make it a good idea. Everyone has a different comfort level with risks, If you dont know what the risk factors are, how can you assess the risk. And if you cant do that, you have no business doing whatever the activity might be.

Stop and think for a minute. And consider different perspectives. It might do you a world of good.

• Like 1

Im fed up of this - im deleting all my posts to stop this going any further.

I suggest an administrator delete this topic.

I used to like this forum, but then some people started flooding it with fantasy crap and now i can't even ask simple questions to clarify my own knowledge without being accused of idiocy and insulted.

I thought the furry fandom was bad for drama fags but this is ridiculous.

LOL Maybe we should start a banning that guy topic then. After all that is what he would want. lol