LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Logistics Question For Women

women that spell the word women with a 'y' piss me off beyond all conceivable measure. The ultra-feminists are a hinderence to their own kind...

Hey, don't talk about my mum that way! My mum being one, Radical feminists just have their own idea of what they deem oppressive. A white person might take offense at being called a 'nilla. So you change the the spelling or something as to not make it give you angst. Different strokes for different folks that's all. No matter what you think of radical feminists or "the feminist agendae" it's an accepted, although not common alternate spelling. Life's to short and all to get upset over someone swapping one letter or getting all nasty. It's one thing if someone is correcting you every time you spell/say something and want you to do it their way, but if you do it your way and they do it theirs, hey, live and let live. Besides there are more important things to argue about:

-Is Bruce Willis sexier bald?

-When will the Nikkei undergo the next self-correction (or is it now!)?

-Where are we going to get a penguin and a hose at this hour?

-Are pixie sticks good candy, or just a cheap sugar high with a token attempt at flavour?

-How come every thing I buy from Ikea requires some stupid looking wrench the fell to earth presumably from outer space an that no one out side of Sweden has ever seen?

Guest AmatureStryWriter

I actually had the reverse problem once of the "guy checking girls out" thing.

First off I don't check girls out, I'm gay, I check guys out, and even then only the really cute ones and if I have a pair of shaded sun glasses on lol ;)

The reverse thing though... A couple of years ago I had a job in a town over from where I live. Everyday at 1:00 I'd go to Duncan Donuts to get a coffee through the drive thru, and this young girl who worked it was sending me some pretty strong vibes. I never paid any attention at first (I will agree us guys are generally not with it with that kind of stuff). Once I realized she was coming on to me, I just played natural (if only she knew I had a Daddy lol). She probably mistook it for a cold shoulder and turned up the heat with her "hints". A month had gone by at this point. She was practically throwing herself on me and I ended up going to another place to get my coffees lol. Poor girl ... I felt kind of bad about it but obviously I just wasn't interested... flattered, but not even remotely interested. lol.

~ASW

I actually had the reverse problem once of the "guy checking girls out" thing.

First off I don't check girls out, I'm gay, I check guys out, and even then only the really cute ones and if I have a pair of shaded sun glasses on lol ;)

The reverse thing though... A couple of years ago I had a job in a town over from where I live. Everyday at 1:00 I'd go to Duncan Donuts to get a coffee through the drive thru, and this young girl who worked it was sending me some pretty strong vibes. I never paid any attention at first (I will agree us guys are generally not with it with that kind of stuff). Once I realized she was coming on to me, I just played natural (if only she knew I had a Daddy lol). She probably mistook it for a cold shoulder and turned up the heat with her "hints". A month had gone by at this point. She was practically throwing herself on me and I ended up going to another place to get my coffees lol. Poor girl ... I felt kind of bad about it but obviously I just wasn't interested... flattered, but not even remotely interested. lol.

~ASW

Well I'm a 'bear' magnet and not gay so I understand the feeling. If bear is offensive, my bad, I'm not intending it that way, I'm just catnip for heavy set gay guys.

a moon up is litterally a half moon like cup that u put in your vag to collect your blood.... ew!

i knew this girl who used to paint with her menstral blood... i never accepted any artwork from her...

a moon up is litterally a half moon like cup that u put in your vag to collect your blood.... ew!

i knew this girl who used to paint with her menstral blood... i never accepted any artwork from her...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no rasberry jam either. rolleyes.gif

Why is it, I am completely fine with wet and/or dirty diapers/panties (which is admittedly unusual), but get all squicked out at the first mention of menstruation (which is perfectly normal).

OMG this has to be the nastiest two sentences I've ever read! Lol kind of funny but more or less disturbing.

Well when my friend calls I usually let the nappy take care of that unless I happen to be in cloth at the time, in which I pad aswell.

As for guys being pigs I'm married to one great guy, and anyway I like piggies my Dad used to have them on his farm and I ued to quite like em. Elaine :D

Isn't there a freakin thread on this in the "Scoop the Poop" section too?

Edit: YES! Yes there is. http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=22590

I guess some folks just can't be bothered to see if their question is already being discussed elsewhere... *facepalm*

with 82 sub forums or what ever we have it isn't always easy to know what is in all of them

I use thin pads. I generally feel way too yucky to get turned on during my period.

Other 'women' things I'm curious about but have been afraid to ask:

-How do women with those insanely long finger nails (>3") pick their nose or wipe themselves without injury?

I've always wondered the same thing. I bite my nails to the quick, so I have no idea...

-How does a bride in a really huge wedding dress (one that looks like an explosion in a cupcake factory) with the long trailing thingy use a toilet (bridal diapers make more sense :/ )?

I've worn huge dresses--you just have to be very careful, use the handicapped stall, and hope the toilet is clean.

I've used a port-a-john while wearing a very large hoop skirt. That was fun...

-Why don't women like The Stooges?

Are you talking about Curly, Larry and Moe? I LOVE those Stooges.

-Do you know that every guy everywhere is always checking you out... are guys that obvious, or are some guys able to keep a degree of subtlety so it doesn't seem like 'every guy'? (Men are pigs! Known scientific fact!)

I'm not terribly attractive or particularly large-bosomed. I don't notice guys checking me out because I don't have much for any of them to be checking. Except maybe my butt.

-Are women just as bad at the previous as men just better at hiding/timing it?

Oh, I for one am dreadful.

Well i will stay out of the pig debate, i know for a fact that females also have high sx drive, however it is proven that men fanitsies in a different way then the average female.

so here we go with my thoughts..

A. the time of the month: well i no longer have one with my birth controle device, however when i did i used pullups rather then a diaper. I have been informed that those who wear already run a higher risk of infection then those that do not, and the same it true for tampons, so rather then a double dose of back luck i will just be sure to chage often like a pad.

B. Nail: i am with others other then skickons for events i have never posessed or wished for longer nails as i am an artist (ceramics) for a living, and also studied Sign Language and long nails are a taboo.

C. As for brides: I have not yet had no do i ever expect to have such a dress, though i do know that many people will (politly) offer the bride in such an outfit a diaper or at least a trainer, though often she will change into somthing less problematic soon after the service so she can enjoy the reception.

D. Stooges: I for one do like the stooges, while i will not go out of my way to watch then it is funny to see them now and then. However vilance for the sake of vialnge is a low form of entertainment. If i am going for slap-stick (a fav of mine) i much prefer Mel Brooks or Monty Python.

E/F.The Check out: here is my opinion as a people watcher. Keep in mind i never say ALL men or ALL Ladies because there are is never such a thing, but i find as a rule guys are more direct in their checkouts. While females can also oggle, we also have bit more discression. Now do not get me wrong, this is not saying one way is better then the other, both ways can get a person in trouble and give the wrong ideas and signals. However we are mearly acking on instincts that have been breed into us sence the dawn of man.

Men are raised in our culture to go out and take what you want, a job, a sport chamionship, a female. While they are not going and knocking every female over the head to take back to the cave they do waigh the option. This includes seeing what is there to offer. Body is proven to be one of the first things to have a physical reation for a man, fallowed weather they know it or not by smell. So the need for a long look and a mental deconstruction of the options is going on in their minds, even if it is only in the back of their mind, not the intentional part. This dose not mean that other things are not a factor, personality, manors, likes. However men first connect chemicaly to the physical aspects.

However Females are the oposite, we do like to sit with friends and scope out guys too, but when we are just walking along and see one we like it is not the looks that first get us as much as charictorisitcs. We see a generalized "look" symetrical, healthy. Next we see if the image that is in front of us falls into the catagory we are looking for, stable, trusting, fun, honest, romanic. What ever they are looking for is not a 100% based on looks but we do not have to stare at the person for this mental connection to be made. The eyes can be taken off the person for the time that it takes for the "click". This means that we are not keeping ey contact as long as the male who is also looking for the same outcome.

While these sounds simple both can be taken wrong, a guy can take a girl as not being interested because she is not oogling him, while a female can get "creeped out" if a guy stares to long.

That is my thoughts.

And as for the personal part I know they guys are not stairing at me, and have not for some time. So I get more time to see how they are with the others they watch.