LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In The Air

I just got back from a fun trip to San Francisco. I usually take the train everywhere, but I had some airmiles that were going to expire so I broke down and booked a ticket (and managed to get sick from the crappy air in the plane. But that's a different story...)

I was in diapers all the way with spares in my carry-on satchel. No hassles, no bother. No one looking at the X-Ray and saying "What's That, Matey?" And if they had, so what? "It's my diapers.") At the midway change-plane point I switched into a fresh pair, bundled up the old ones, and dropped 'em into the waste basket in the washroom. So what if someone saw the diapers going into the bin? What were the odds that I'd ever run into them again?

Anyway, it sure was a pleasure being able to ignore the "stay seated" sign when I had to pee. I kind of controlled the flow, since I didn't want to "flood" and leak, but I was without an aching bladder for the whole trip. What a joy! Feeling that comforting bulk between my legs was great.

(Of course, when you take the train the "stay seated" sign is never on. But like I said... that's a different story.)

I'm flying pretty soon back home to Indiana for awhile. I'm more than likely gonna be padded. When we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon I wore there and back, and had extras in the carry on I'm not sccaarrrrreed lol

Never had any problem with diapers on the plane (or in carry ons). If they ever get those full body scanners going my mischievous side may drop a load in his pants prior to heading in.

I just got back from a fun trip to San Francisco. I usually take the train everywhere, but I had some airmiles that were going to expire so I broke down and booked a ticket (and managed to get sick from the crappy air in the plane. But that's a different story...)

I was in diapers all the way with spares in my carry-on satchel. No hassles, no bother. No one looking at the X-Ray and saying "What's That, Matey?" And if they had, so what? "It's my diapers.") At the midway change-plane point I switched into a fresh pair, bundled up the old ones, and dropped 'em into the waste basket in the washroom. So what if someone saw the diapers going into the bin? What were the odds that I'd ever run into them again?

Anyway, it sure was a pleasure being able to ignore the "stay seated" sign when I had to pee. I kind of controlled the flow, since I didn't want to "flood" and leak, but I was without an aching bladder for the whole trip. What a joy! Feeling that comforting bulk between my legs was great.

(Of course, when you take the train the "stay seated" sign is never on. But like I said... that's a different story.)

I think everyone should fly with diapers on. If they weren't so "taboo" a lot more people would do it. My guess is a lot of people think it would be a good idea, but wouldn't really carry through.

• Like 1

the reason i like using the bathroom on an airplane is because its a reason to get up and walk around... i get so cramped in those seats, that i relish the opportunity to move around a bit...

Guest Wetnmessy247

I do appreciate the ability to not have to rely on restrooms on planes. However you are slightly in luck with being able to control the flow. Incontinent mates like me have to be aware of when we are wetting/defecating so as to not leak.

And there is a little naughty factor with sitting next to a stranger knowing you are completely and totally soaked with pee in your diaper. It's just so.......awesome.

I think airlines would garner more business if the stewardesses were required to offer fresh diapers to passengers. And maybe free wipes and maybe a complimentry free diaper change.

Will be jumping on a plane here in about a week and going over to Maui, I would wear a diaper. However it takes longer to taxi down the run way in honolulu then it does to actually fly to Maui. I should go diapered, however the darn security is getting high tech in Honolulu.

However come two weeks will be flying off to San Antonio for the 4th of July weekend. I will be diapered after getting through security, and stayed diapered till I get to texas. Might have to change in San Antonio due to the darn heat... however who knows...

I have a trip to Europe with flight to Zurich later in year.

Think I will go diapered and avoid the planes cramped toilet. Also will be attending a conference so long days away from hotel might need to be diapered there as well.

Went diapered on a flight once- not because I don't like using the bathrooms on the plane, but because I ALWAYS get stuck having to climb over other passengers to get to the restrooms. So I decided to say "F*ck it" and wore. Not a bad decision in the end :P

And THAT'S why I take the train!

ohhh i LOVE taking the train as well, but often it is just cheaper to fly, specially when going from seattle to orlando.

but i doo loooovvvee choo choo trains!

I really regret not wearing & taking nappies with me when travelling abroad last year. Isn't hindsight a bastard!

Next time.. :rolleyes:

Anyways with certain airlines looking to (and some already do) charge people to use the airplane facilities, I wonder how many people will look for alternatives?

I mean take Ryanair for instance, they're on about a £1 charge per visit. To avoid paying that it's unlikely you'd get away with using a bottle or those P-bag things, and being arrested for exposing your genitals would be a tad embarrassing to say the least.

Whereas decent nappies like Abena, Bambino/Cuddlz work out to around £1 each and you can use them multiple times for that single £ - this makes good economic sense to me ;) If only more people could ignore the whole "social taboo" thing.

Being diapered is great for relatively short flights (4 hours or less). I love it, and do that whenever I got those coming up. Anything longer than that though usually means an in-flight diaper change. And for me, being a relatively big guy, in those tight airline stalls........yeeeeeah not exactly the easiest thing in the world.

Being diapered is great for relatively short flights (4 hours or less). I love it, and do that whenever I got those coming up. Anything longer than that though usually means an in-flight diaper change. And for me, being a relatively big guy, in those tight airline stalls........yeeeeeah not exactly the easiest thing in the world.

Yes, it takes practice and force of will to change a disposable in an airliner lav, loo or head. I am so profoundly urinary incontinent I have no choice. I am a frequent flier. Many trips from LAX to SFO which are slightly over 90 minutes from sitting down until off the plane. Every month I make a round trip across the USA. Each of those legs are beyond the capacity of a single diaper. Once a year I fly round trip to Australia, where I need two changes each way. It gets easier the more you change under these sort of constricted conditions.

hahaha god those things are sooo small i agree, i'm almost 6 feet tall and pretty wide.... i mean not enough that i need to buy two seats..but you know... i love when yo go in and you have to shut the door and turn around at the same time .. and get it just right or you're stuck!!! hahahah

although i will say. it IS possible to have sex in them even at my size!

I make about 6 flights each month up and down the west coast. I do about 4 cross-country flights each year, and as many to the UK. I have to change twice on the SEA to LHR flight, but I will sometimes do a change just before we land so that I don't have to use the toilet in Terminal 5. Security is real easy with my carry-on of diapers & laptop.