LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gold Ads

For a moment there, I thought you meant gold stock. That'd have been a good idea over the last few years.

But since you didn't...

YOU'LL NEVER STOP US FOOLISH ALLIANCE

For_the_Horde_.jpg

PS: Mr. Mackey says gold buying is bad, mmmkay?

Seriously though, don't they issue a monthly stipend of 10 million gold to every player at this point? It's getting just silly.

lol, I was making fun of those gold fund ads - it's new bubble. A shiny golden one, but a bubble all the same

Bought gold tonight for the first time in a year. $5 bucks worth to help out a new toon so I can level it faster.

lol, I was making fun of those gold fund ads - it's new bubble. A shiny golden one, but a bubble all the same

Bought gold tonight for the first time in a year. $5 bucks worth to help out a new toon so I can level it faster.

Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad. Buying Gold is Bad.

Oh well no harm no foul or was that a turky and a camp fire....

i hate those let us buy your goooooold ads. The one lady says OMG i bought a new pair of shoes the other one says like OMG they are sooo great !! bs keep your gold when the economy crashes gold will be the only source to buy with ! unless you want a chip implanted in your head lol :thumbsup:

Go ahead....rub it in :P. I used to tinker around with commodities and Gold was one of the things I was watching. this was back around 2000-ish, when gold was...yes....around $250 an ounce. Thats is the break even point for processors, so I knew it wouldn't get cheaper, and I really wanted to buy some then...and I should have. $10,000 then would net about $45,000 today. I just didn't have the $$$$$ for it.

Kick

Kick

Kick

yeah, I do that sometimes...I also missed out on Union Pacific when it crashed around the same time....*sigh*

BOOT

So....yeah, buy on bad news.....sell on good news...and DON'T BUY GOLD TODAY! BAD BAD BAD

thats just my 2 Oz worth :P

qwack

I had to change factions just so I could win some BG for the achievements so for now

for the horde

damn right you switched! the only thing the alliance has going for them is the adorable walking-footballs they call gnomes....they are just soooooo fun to punt we can't kill them all.

aah don't buy gold it just drives up prices. Spending a half hour a day on the AH can net you at least 500 gold. Then there is dailies or just using honor to buy gems. Not to mention that gold just comes from hacked accounts. Didn't your account get hacked once? Yeah you get stuff back but it still pisses you off. Got an authenticator now but still. Buying gold = supporting hackers and wow sweat shops. Not to mention it wouldn't suprise me if it funds terrorism. Are you a terrorist :P lol.

buy silver, much more prime to rise

Yeppers. That's what I buy IRL. Silver is becoming more scarce all the time. The US Mint can't even get it for the Silver Eagle coins anymore.

aah don't buy gold it just drives up prices. Spending a half hour a day on the AH can net you at least 500 gold. Then there is dailies or just using honor to buy gems. Not to mention that gold just comes from hacked accounts. Didn't your account get hacked once? Yeah you get stuff back but it still pisses you off. Got an authenticator now but still. Buying gold = supporting hackers and wow sweat shops. Not to mention it wouldn't suprise me if it funds terrorism. Are you a terrorist :P lol.

Maybe you could send me some tips on "playing the AH" never done it.

And my gold came from China. They already own us :)

Maybe you could send me some tips on "playing the AH" never done it.

And my gold came from China. They already own us :)

Yeah get auctioneer and do a scan a day for a couple of weeks. Once you get the data and have an idea of what to sell then buy stuff thats popped on for cheap and sell it at a decent profit. I would share my data with you but your on different servers.