LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot Weather In Diapers

This is my fourth Georgia summer... The heat I can cope with but the humidity is something else. The AC units are working overtime and barely making a dent at the moment. What we really need is a kick ass Southern US thunderstorm to kill off the humidity for a while. This storm season has been strangely quiet (so far!) and the humidity is taking advantage.

Thinner diapers for me and cloth more often, too. I made the mistake of wearing an Abena M4 the other day and by the time I took it off a few hours later, I'm sure it had more sweat in than pee (probably TMI, sorry :lol:)... Time to put those thick diapers away for a few months and order some thinner ones, I think...

I also got a pair of plastic pants (from Fetware) with soft cloth around the leg and waist bands. Not quite so leak-proof as plastic-wrapped elastics but more breathable...

As far as I can tell, the weather in Southern California, USA, has not changed significantly from the 1960's when I was a girl. Even after I was toilet trained early in 1967, because my bladder was small and over-active, my Mom would nicely ask me to wear "just-in-case" diapers for trips and special events. Those were always pinned classic Curity flat 21x40" gauze diapers with Gerber vinyl panties. When I was awake Mom put me in snap-side vinyl panties which ventilated better than pull-on. My Granny said those were even better than the beloved PlayTex ventilated panties. Most of our trips were during the summer in vehicles using 4-40 air conditioning--open 4 windows and go over 40 miles per hour! In consequence of all that, I became used to being diapered in hot humid weather long before I was actually urinary incontinent.

As a responsible adult earning my living as a partner in a major law firm I must wear rather formal business clothing during the week and when seeing clients on weekends. Lucky for me I can manage my day incontinence using just disposable slip-in pads which are far more comfortable than traditional diapers. Only on those days I cannot be sure of being able to change on schedule do I wear conventional adult disposables. In my experience Attends Breathable are comfortable.

At home and whenever my diapers do not need to be discreet I prefer pinned gauze diapers. They deal with my sweat better than disposables and ventilate even inside vinyl panties. For bed I always wear Kins pull-on soft vinyl panties, but I also own Kins snap-side vinyl panties for weekends when awake.

I do get rashes during the hot summers here and in my frequent trips to the Mediterranean area. Since cloth won't work to well for me, especially on the go, I just use betamethasone dipropionate gel (a steroidal anti-inflammatory) or I'll get a rash something horrible. With treatment of betamethasone dipropionate I keep down the rash monster as long as I can change regularly and keep things clean.

Love your posts angela bauer !!!if you don't mind me asking do tou wear alot of skirts ? .The only reason i ask is i am also a crossdresser and i love it when women wear their power suits with skirts soo nice !! .I hope i don't offend with this post :thumbsup:

Love your posts angela bauer !!!if you don't mind me asking do tou wear alot of skirts ? .The only reason i ask is i am also a crossdresser and i love it when women wear their power suits with skirts soo nice !! .I hope i don't offend with this post :thumbsup:

Happy Memorial Sunday, Aleyxsis and Everyone,

When working as a responsible adult, I hardly ever wear slacks or jeans. My normal business outfits consist of a dark skirt, white blouse and tailored jacket. To accommodate my diapers I wear thigh-high stockings instead of pantyhose. Although the skirt shown in the attached photo is straight and somewhat tight, over the years my skirts have become fuller. Once or twice a week instead of a dark suit I wear a dress to the office, so long as I am not in trial. In court in front of a jury I always wear dark jackets matching my dark skirts.

post-16053-12752438815523_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12752438986022_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12752439194744_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12752438815523_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12752438986022_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12752439194744_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

for me the biggest thing since i moved to Fl 5 years ago was to loose the plastic pants... for the most part its not and issue my skin down there is used to 100% humidity.. ;) in fact i cant use cloth backed diapers as it dries my skin out and it cracks and bleeds.... so plastic diapers for me but loose the plastic pants.... all good!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Has anyone tried just diapering out? Meaning, lose the pants or shorts and just wear the diaper in public? I mean, if babies can be diapered up, why can't adult babies?

Only problems I see with this is people thinking you may be a child predator or something.

I don't see the harm though. It would makes logical sense to be free of those pants and let the cool breeze air out any rashes you may have gotten around the legs. Just make sure the diapers hide brown real well, I don't see a problem.

I don't see the harm though. It would makes logical sense to be free of those pants and let the cool breeze air out any rashes you may have gotten around the legs. Just make sure the diapers hide brown real well, I don't see a problem.

Please go seek out a sharp kitchen utensil and run it sideways on your neck.

I almost always wear plastic panties over a disposable and even in the southern summer heat I have no problems B) Yeah, it's warm but it's warm anywhere there isn't A/C :lol: Yeah, it gets wet from perspiration but I'm long used to being wet :D If you live here you learn to deal with the heat, much the same as someone from the NE learning to deal with the cold and snow. If you let it get to you, it will :o When you don't want leaks you learn and deal with it rather quickly.

Bettypooh

Hey 4 smileys :thumbsup: