LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

True Story About Me

I posted this on another board yesterday, but as I come here most often, thought that I would post it here as well. I don't know if this is the correct place to put it, as it's kind of an introduction. It is also an absolutely true incident that happened to me a few years ago.

At the age of eighteen, I was working as a lifeguard at the local swimming pool. Whilst lifeguarding has a reputation for being exciting and interesting, I can tell you now that it is neither of those things – hours and hours of boredom sat watching other people having fun. I did just about everything to break up the monotony – working out how many ceiling tiles there were (lots), working out how many litres of water there were in the pool (really lots), and seeing how many pretty girls there were in the pool (almost none).

Sarah had been coming to the pool with a couple of friends every Saturday for a couple of years. Like most regulars, I got to recognise them but never really took much notice. She was sixteen at the time, and like most girls of that age, was a little shy and only really spoke to the group of people that she came along with. One bored Saturday evening, I was in charge of the large public jacuzzi, Sarah was sat alone to her thoughts whilst her friends used the large flumes. I can’t quite remember how we got chatting, but I remember that half an hour felt like 2 minutes. She was a couple of years younger than me with long blonde hair and a pretty face with a nice smile. Sarah was busy studying for her GCSE’s at the same time that I was studying for my A’ levels. Over the weeks we became quite friendly, chatting away every time she came to the pool. It got to the point that I actually started looking forward to going to work at the pool on a Saturday afternoon – and spent the whole time looking around to see whether Sarah and her friends had arrived yet.

I didn’t have a great deal of experience with girls at that time, and it took me weeks and weeks to pluck up the courage to ask her out to the cinema – I really liked this girl and was desperate for her to say yes. When I asked her she smiled, said “Of Course” and said that she thought I was never going to ask. Over the course of the next few weeks, we took the first tentative steps towards really getting to know each other, the usual teenage stuff really, cinema, shopping, swimming, sitting around in fast food places. After a few weeks of dating and getting to know one another, it seemed like the time to introduce each other to our parents in as low key way as possible. First she came over to my house for dinner, then a few days later I went over to hers. Whilst I come from a very ‘normal’ household – two parents that have been married for ever (sixty years this year) and have one older sister, Sarah was from a slightly less structured background. Her parents had split up a year or so before and she had shuffled between the parents during the divorce before finally settling with her mother. Sarah had a brother about my age who I got on with reasonably – he was into things that I wasn’t, like massive amounts of hash. She also had one brother about a year younger than herself – I will call him James (the only thing that I have changed in this story).

James had been disabled since birth, with multiple complex mental disabilities and a general developmental delay. Whilst he was about the size of Sarah, he couldn’t talk and certainly couldn’t look after himself. James was my first experience with any kind of disability, and I just tried to be as nice to him as I could. He was a friendly child, who smiled all of the time and even though he was non-vocal, you could pretty much tell how he was feeling. Whilst it was never openly stated, I got the feeling that James had been a large part in the break up of the family the year before – Sarah’s mother spent absolutely all of her time looking after James – feeding, changing and clothing him. One thing that I had noticed when I had been at Sarah’s house was the bottom half of a wardrobe stacked with packets and packets of Attends diapers – the same type that I wore whenever I could at home. It wasn’t of great interest as I’m certainly not interested in seeing other males in diapers – I enjoy wearing them and seeing pictures of pretty women wearing them.

Ever since I can remember, I have been interested in diapers. I remember as a child making makeshift diapers from a towel and a bin bag – I didn’t know why they facinated me then, and I don’t know now. As I got older and had the ability to travel wider distances, I found that I could get hold of ‘proper’ diapers – starting with the terrible ‘staydry’ pants that Boots sold at the time, and moving on to the really good Attends at the time. They were a light blue colour, and when folded were almost square – that was how much room there was between the legs. I had been buying a pack every six months or so and smuggling them into my bedroom. Underneath the fitted drawers in my bedroom there was a small piece of wood screwed in to cover a gap. I had realised that if I removed the screws and replaced the screw covers, I could use the space for diapers without my parents knowing. To get to them, I carefully slid a ruler between the cover and the drawers and flicked the piece of wood away – the perfect hiding place.

Over the months that I got to know Sarah more and more, I had begun to realise that she was quite an un-self confident girl, always looking for reassurance, and particularly looking for male approval. I realise now looking back many years that she hadn’t had much attention from her father, so was seeking approval from me. At the time, I was happy to give all the reassurance and attention that was needed, but over time it did become tiring. Sarah often wore a tartan pinafore dress, with a white top and thick tights underneath. As we started to explore each other in a more physical way, I had noticed something a little strange. First of all she wore a normal, pair of knickers, followed by the tights. On top of that, the white top fastened with poppers between the legs as was the fashion at the time. On top of those Sarah wore another pair of knickers “Just to hold everything together – lots of girls do that”, with the pinafore dress on the top.

Other than the many layers being a bit of a fumble when we were ‘getting to know each other better’, I didn’t really thing about it. I can’t remember how it came about, but every now and again when we were discussing underwear, she would say that she quite liked to be ‘held together’ and have lots of layers on her bottom half – meaning around her midriff. It took many months for me to put two and two together and start thinging about Sarah in a diaper – I would often fantasize about it, but being just eighteen I would never have the courage to mention or ask her about it.

By this time, her family had moved about an hours drive away to the coast, meaning that we only got to see each other every other weekend. When Christmas came up, I was invited to go and stay at their house for a few days. We all had a great time, it was pretty low key, but mainly we got to spend some time together. One particular day, Sarah’s mother took both brothers away for the day – I seem to remember it was a visit to their father’s house, but the two of us stayed behind just mooching around. As could be expected of two teenagers who had been with family every moment of the day for quite a few days, as soon as they were out of sight down the road, we were in bed together. One thing led to another led to another, and as things were progressing very nicely, Sarah made a request that she had made quite a few times before. I won’t go into too many graphic details, but she wanted me to do something to her that I wasn’t that keen on at the time – having had no experience of it. I jokingly said that I would agree to it on one condition – I was allowed to tell her exactly what to wear for the rest of the day until her mother and brothers came home. She readily agreed – partly because she could see her own goal in sight, and partly (I think) because she knew that she was willing to wear anything in her wardrobe. Half an hour later we lay there in post coital bliss, heavy limbed and with me thinking that her request hadn’t been nearly as bad as I had thought it would be.

A few minutes later after a shower, Sarah was absolutely true to her word. Wearing only a towel she came back into her bedroom, opened her wardrobe and asked what exactly I had in mind. I kissed her, and asked her to put a bra on. Whilst I’ve no problem taking one off, putting one onto her seemed like a lot more work – better that she was comfortable and did it herself. I then got her to lie down on her bed and covered her back up with her duvet. By this time, she was getting more and more curious, but was obviously still up for this. I went next door into her brothers room, opened the wardrobe and ‘borrowed’ a medium attends diaper with the number ‘9’ printed down the middle. Coming back into her room, my heart was beating so hard I thought it was going to burst out of my chest. I remember now the look on her face when I showed her what I wanted her to wear – curiosity mainly, but then resignation and she said with a smile “A deal’s a deal”. I fitted the diaper snugly onto her, which was surprisingly difficult. Until that time, I had only put diapers onto myself – it is much more difficult when you can’t feel where everything is. The diaper was followed by the thick wooly tights (it was December, even thought it wasn’t that cold) and then by one of her many tops which fastened between the legs. On top of all of this, I asked her to put on a pair of knickers – I remember that she pulled out a pair of large, full, white knickers with little coloured diamonds on them. To finish it off, she put on her pinafore dress.

I was so excited as she walked up and down her room, and examined her behind in the mirror to see whether the diaper was noticable – just about but you had to look very very hard, or feel for it as I did a number of times whilst kissing her. After a few minutes walking around the house, I suggested that we might walk the 3 or 4 minutes into the middle of town. We went quite slowly as I didn’t want the diaper to rub and hurt her. We mooched around the arcade, and looked for any shops that were open in that dead period between Christmas and New Year, Sarah whispered in my ear that we needed to go home as she needed to go for a wee. My heart danced as I whispered back that she should slowly go in her diaper – just to see how it felt. It took a little bit of gentle convincing, but Sarah finally agreed – the look on her face was priceless – lost deep in thought and concentration

On the slow walk home, I was trying to work out whether I should tell her about my long standing interest in diapers, and was just plucking up the courage when she said to me with a wicked grin that when we got home, she was going to do the same to me – just to see how I liked it. I remember just saying that this seemed fair to me, and saying no more as we walked home with my hand slowly patting her by now slightly droopy bottom. Back in her room, Sarah made me undress, and went through the same procedure that we had gone through only a couple of hours previously – only this time with me lying down. After she had diapered me, she stripped off down to the diaper – by this time clearly soaked half way up the bottom and sat astride me. I was in absolute heaven as the diapered tickle fight began with both of us in fits of giggles.

• Like 3

Tt became pretty clear that she was willing to go along with it whilst she thought that it was a dare, or game to see what we could do for each other, she wasn't particularly interested in continuing it long term. She wore for me I think four times in total - including one regrettable incident going for a longer walk - talk about chafe. I found Sarah on facebook again earlier this year and she's now a nurse. I wonder whether years of looking after her little brother had an effect on that. What finally killed the relationship was that she was just so damn needy - it wore me down after a while. It was also quite clear that what she really wanted - even at seventeen - was to get pregnant and have children, and i'm only just about ready for that now!

I have been thinking about writing this for quite some time, mainly to get my own thoughts in order. I've just re-read what I have written, and every part (except from her brother's name - that isn't important) is absolutely true. I realised that I rushed the last part, which to me makes it sound a little like wishful thinking - it isn't, but my writing style for this kind of thing is very poor. I'm a type of scientist now, and can easily write factual reports, but didn't think that this kind of account needed bullet points.

Guest Wetnmessy247

1.) Nice story

2.) Perfect structure lessens believability. Felt like reading a book. All that was missing was page numbers and cover sheet,

Thirdly, my sister's name is Sarah so when I started the part about you eyeing a chick at the swimming pool named Sarah I was preparing my bloody brass knuckles for you.

But it was not her. So I was okay with you f&cking this girl.

A tickle fight in wet diapers? Dang, be careful lest you split the diaper and spill out.

For some reason even though it kind of does read like a "story," for some reason I feel that I should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Your parents have been married for 60 years? That would mean they're at least 78 and if you're 24 they had you when they were 54??? Only think I wasn't sure about when I read this. Otherwise, great story and pretty well written I think.

my name is sarah, and i swim avidly... although i do not remember this incident, i was quite stoned/drunk when i was 17 for the entire year.... but then agan, my fathers name is alan.... so for me, it was kinda creepy at first lol... only because of this coincidence.... but thanks for sharing... the question about your age is because it says you are 24 in your profile thing under your name by your posts...

Numbers aren't adding up all over this, but he is Verified 18+, so heck what to do? :P Joined in 06 at 24 assuming never updated profile, add 4 years to 2110 makes 28, but says he's 33? I'm letting this one go. OP Edit your profile and correct the dates so people will just read it for the post it was. :thumbsup:

Like Daily says you guys are tough critics! :whistling: Nobody even had a problem with him being eighteen and her sixteen, but the other stuff? Jeeze people!! :rolleyes:

Excuse me! Help me follow the logic of some posters complaining because the OP was far more careful than average copy editing and correcting his version of his experience, this makes this experience less likely to be true?

Am I the only member who disagrees? Poor typing, careless spelling and unconventional grammar can make it very difficult to follow a lot of posts on-line. We read such posts because they are interesting enough we go to the trouble of translating them. In my experience a lack of copy editing does not suggest that the material is either true or false, fact or fantasy.

Where suspension of disbelief becomes nearly impossible are the many posts from members who either are pretending to be sub-literate or do not care enough to even re-read their own posts before sending them, then in another thread claim higher education.

Perhaps other universities are different from my experience. I have no experience with law school graduates who cannot spell and correctly use Standard legal English. Unfortunately I have experience with some well-edited legal briefs which are filled with lies.

Excuse me! Help me follow the logic of some posters complaining because the OP was far more careful than average copy editing and correcting his version of his experience, this makes this experience less likely to be true?

Angela;

I have a hard time believing whether or not you're being truthful in your post. I say this because your writing is entirely too clear and concise when compared to the normal 'truthful' posts found about the forum. :lol:

J/K, of course. I always enjoy reading a well written post, whether or not it's truthful. I find it much, much easier to follow. Angela, I don't believe there is anybody else on this forum that writes more clear and concise than you. Even still, if you are presenting your information as fact (or experience), I believe it. Following this logic, I don't agree with the argument that the OP was posting fiction just based on the fact that it had perfect structure.

Maybe people say its false regardless of how the OP persents there articles because they are jelous and wish it was them in the story?..

interesting story though :D