LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Any Of You?

found on: http://www.journaltimes.com/articles/2006/.../iq_3844234.txt

MOUNT PLEASANT - Jenny Van Pool wants to put a sign up on Braun Road near Interstate 94: "Want me to come take a dump in your yard?" She's upset over the dirty adult diapers that appear in the ditch on a regular basis. Friday afternoon there were nearly two dozen diapers clearly visible in the ditch and surrounding fields in the blocks of Braun Road east of Interstate 94.

Several months ago one of her neighbors put up a big wooden sign that read "Take your s*** home with you" that, for a time, effectively stopped the tide of diapers.

"As soon as it was removed, there were piles of them," Van Pool said. "Why should we living on our street have to pick up someone else's crap? You got to have gloves to pick them up. You got to have gloves. It's so nasty."

She and her future daughter-in-law, Sarah Renteria, got so sick of seeing the diapers on the roadside that they called The Journal Times. They don't know if whoever is leaving the diapers reads the paper, but they hope someone will say something and they will get embarrassed enough to knock it off.

"We know it's someone that regularly drives down there," Renteria said. "The diapers look exactly the same. They're big, huge white diapers, wrapped up. They're sitting there for so long they come apart."

The diapers appear in little piles, maybe six at a time, several days in a row. Sometimes they get cleaned up right away; others are left for months, torn open by animals and left decomposing on the side of the road.

"I won't even take a walk down there 'cause it's gross," Van Pool said.

They got curious about who was leaving the disgusting litter in their neighborhood and staked out the Braun Road overpass, but never caught anyone dumping a load of diapers.

"We have no clue," Renteria said. "It's a mystery. We never caught anyone. We kind of think it's happening at night. If they're picked up in the morning there's no more the rest of the day."

If Van Pool had caught anyone leaving the piles of diapers around, she would have taken action.

"I feel sorry if we catch the person," she said. "I'll pull their head off."

While they are angry about the human waste that litters their neighborhood, they are mystified about why the diapers keep appearing.

"The whole thing I don't get is why would you have poopy diapers in the car?" Renteria said. "You do not leave that in the car. Maybe it's because they're a little embarrassed (and don't want anyone to know they wear adult diapers). Maybe this is the next step to get them to have a little respect."

Maybe it is someone that doesn't like these people... And if it is, they're probably laughing their ass of right now.

But, either way, I wouldn't appreciate that. Although, the neighbor kid's girlfriend often parks in front of our house, and she dropped a box of condoms and never realized it... hey, free box of condoms, unopened.

Now, if it were used condoms showing up in my yard... well, let's just say I know where the neighbors park their vehicles.

And as to the "it's probably at night" thing... well, DUH!

Sounds as though someone has a problem of somesort with disposing of their used diapers in a proper manner, and really has no regard for others. There are always dumpsters behind stores, or at parks, or many other areas. And I also can't fathom why someone would store them in their car or have a stash of them at their home and them gather them up to drop off somewhere else. Don't know about the littering laws there but wouldn't want to be the person to be given a ticket over something that dumb.

I totally agree, thats just plain nasty. And to add, like it really matters, that these are "Dirty" diapers makes it somewhat nasty all over again. I can't imagine all that gel and fluff laying around my yard. Didn't catch where it was, but kinda hope they catch this person. Finally if it's you Knock it off :bash:

I've noticed, around here anyway, that a lot of trash illegally dumped at gravel pits or along the roadside usually contains a pile of baby diapers. It seems to be an epidemic. Littering is one thing, but spreading human waste around is a whole other level of disgusting. I understand that people don't want to have this stuff around but geez....

I think that the person who is deliberately spreading these adult diapers around might have a personal vendetta against the neighbourhood or someone within the neighbourhood. Its likely that they might actually be going so far as to 'aquire' the diapers from a nursing home or hospital and are spreading them around that way.

I was on my way to an early morning surf session a couple of weekends ago and passed what had to be at least a cae of UNUSED adult disposables spread over a couple of lanes and on the shoulder of the freeway. I couldn't tell what brand they were, but they had a blue plastic backing.

Mo

MOUNT PLEASANT - Jenny Van Pool wants to put a sign up on Braun Road near Interstate 94: "Want me to come take a dump in your yard?" She's upset over the dirty adult diapers that appear in the ditch on a regular basis. Friday afternoon there were nearly two dozen diapers clearly visible in the ditch and surrounding fields in the blocks of Braun Road east of Interstate 94.

"We know it's someone that regularly drives down there," Renteria said. "The diapers look exactly the same. They're big, huge white diapers, wrapped up. They're sitting there for so long they come apart."

The diapers appear in little piles, maybe six at a time, several days in a row. Sometimes they get cleaned up right away; others are left for months, torn open by animals and left decomposing on the side of the road.

They got curious about who was leaving the disgusting litter in their neighborhood and staked out the Braun Road overpass, but never caught anyone dumping a load of diapers.

While they are angry about the human waste that litters their neighborhood, they are mystified about why the diapers keep appearing.

"The whole thing I don't get is why would you have poopy diapers in the car?" Renteria said. "You do not leave that in the car. Maybe it's because they're a little embarrassed (and don't want anyone to know they wear adult diapers). Maybe this is the next step to get them to have a little respect."

Odd, I had the same problem this week...three used adult diapers with a plain blue backing on the roadside....and I don't think it was the D/L friend I have in the area, either...

I picked them up through a plastic bag, put them in my dumpster...along with my own used diapers...

I hate people who don't know how to dispose of a diaper properly...

• 2 weeks later...

Odd, I had the same problem this week...three used adult diapers with a plain blue backing on the roadside....and I don't think it was the D/L friend I have in the area, either...

I picked them up through a plastic bag, put them in my dumpster...along with my own used diapers...

I hate people who don't know how to dispose of a diaper properly...

And the problem re-appeared yesterday, half a dozen diapers, some poopy, and some cheap (dollar general) grocery scraps...

I'm going to ask the cops what to do...and I'm tempted to post a "$100 Reward" sign...

• 1 month later...

Depending how rural the area is he might not have a place to dump them, especially if he's a 16 yearold thats just taking the car to get eggs or something, so he would have no other choice than to save up his dirtys and throw them away on his frequent or infrequent trips to the market. Not that its not disgusting, but its a suggestion.

Although, its funny how this little mystery has us all thinking like sherlock holms lmao.

Collin

I think the person/s who are doing this have very little respect for other people, but it may be they do it for no other reason than that they have no other ways to get rid of them. Maybe they are afraid other people would see them in their own waste, or maybe they simply produce more garbage than there is room for. Anyone who use diapers 24/7 will know that incontinence produces tons of garbage, and I think that some may not have arranged to have second garbage bin for the extra waste. So some people might try to find other ways to get it off their hands.

Ofcourse it could also be some DL or AB living at home with parents, or one living together with a wife or husband, and trying to keep their interests as a secret.

But I do understand the people living in the area, I would feel very irritated too, if I had to get out and remove unknown peoples dirty diapers. That is not acceptable and I hope they will find the person some day, so they can stop that shit :-)

Several months ago one of her neighbors put up a big wooden sign that read "Take your s*** home with you" that, for a time, effectively stopped the tide of diapers.

"As soon as it was removed, there were piles of them," Van Pool said. "Why should we living on our street have to pick up someone else's crap? You got to have gloves to pick them up. You got to have gloves. It's so nasty."

She and her future daughter-in-law, Sarah Renteria, got so sick of seeing the diapers on the roadside that they called The Journal Times. They don't know if whoever is leaving the diapers reads the paper, but they hope someone will say something and they will get embarrassed enough to knock it off.

"We have no clue," Renteria said. "It's a mystery. We never caught anyone. We kind of think it's happening at night. If they're picked up in the morning there's no more the rest of the day."

If Van Pool had caught anyone leaving the piles of diapers around, she would have taken action.

"I feel sorry if we catch the person," she said. "I'll pull their head off."

Whoever it is CLEARLY has a serious mental problem!!! And even if it IS in a rural area, most rural areas have trash pickup as I do. He has gotta be sick first for having the dirty diapers in his car, second of all for throwing them out on highway. That would concern me cause I would be afraid it would get in water. And Dill you need to stake the road you on and find out who it is, send him my way I got cameras on 24/7 I'll catch him lol me? if I change in car I put it in plastic bag and throw it away when i get home, I have one trash can for regular trash and another for diapers and the trash company has accomodated me well on this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoever it is CLEARLY has a serious mental problem!!! And even if it IS in a rural area, most rural areas have trash pickup as I do. He has gotta be sick first for having the dirty diapers in his car, second of all for throwing them out on highway. That would concern me cause I would be afraid it would get in water. And Dill you need to stake the road you on and find out who it is, send him my way I got cameras on 24/7 I'll catch him lol me? if I change in car I put it in plastic bag and throw it away when i get home, I have one trash can for regular trash and another for diapers and the trash company has accomodated me well on this.

t_baby,

not only do we have trash pickup, we all have dumpsters sitting out nicely accessible on Thursday nights...

It happened again about a week ago, and I called the cops....turned out I wasn't the first person to do so.

I think it's a teenager, tho I tend to think he's on his way to town, town is far away....

Dill Pickle