LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaved

Guest Wetnmessy247

I shaved myself yesterday. Was getting a little prickly down there.

To the above guy, yea freshly shaven balls make the wetting experience soooooo much more exciting. It's nothing short of heavenly.

The only thing better is messing on your freshly shaven balls.

The only thing better than THAT is wetting AND messing on your freshly shaven balls AND bum and penis. In other words, the best thing is to turn your genital area into a slick and runny melted chocolate cake with corn bits.

Yummers.

I guess that happens only when you eat corn though. When I do, I play connect the corn in my pooped in diapers. Pretty fun to pass the time. A tad manipulation reveals more corn dots.

i shave my whole body in the winter and the privates in the summer im lucky not much razor burn .In the summer when i do wear panties there is nothing worse than seeing hair sticking out all over the place :thumbsup:

Guest little_jonny

i have shaved serval times. (i'm in need for a shaving soon) it does feel better after im shaved. for some reason i feel lighter and i can breath more don there. also while wearing and you wet, odders dont get cauht around and in the hair making you have to scrub more down there. i have alo shaved my arm pits, reaon why is so i dont weat as much when im working hard

Normally, I don't have the time to shave my entire body (6ft4in male body X_X), especially since I still live with my parents & they'd get suspicious about how much time I'm spending in the bathroom (small house, etc). Once I move out, however, all this damned hair is coming off. Except the hair on my head; it's being dyed a dark red.

~Luci

Guest AmatureStryWriter

I love being shaved. It just feels good.

I try to shave down below as often as I can but sometimes I just don't have the will to do it lol. I once shaved from the ears down and really enjoyed it, but there's no way on earth I would ever do that on a regular basis.

~ASW

Only problem is when it grows back, itchy

This, so totally this.

If you decide to shave anywhere (legs, diaper area, whatever) be committed to redoing it at least every couple of days. If you don't, and let it grow in more than a little bit, it WILL itch like crazy. I find that anywhere besides my face i can get away with 2-3 days before having to reshave.

On the plus side though, if you keep it up after the first time, it actually gets easier, quicker, and smoother. Been shaving everything below the waist for 2 weeks now, and its dropped from 1.5 hours the first time to about 10-15 min.

Guest Wetnmessy247

WAXING!!!

I started waxing recently. It's much more efficient than shaving.

Only problem is I gotta do it by myself because I'm not sure if there are places that wax a male's genital hairs and bum hairs off. Do they do that?

Either way I would have to time the appointment where I'm not dirty or wet, remove a cleaned diaper for the wax removal. And damn it WOULD be pretty tragic if my timing was off and while the waxers hands were liking clearing my bum I shat all over her.

Funny. I'd laugh. Then apologize.

Have shaved for years, and only ever had an issue when I let my razor get to dull. Otherwise...no itching, no razor burn....just a nice smooth, clean diaper area. Love it! Feels fantastic and easy to keep clean.

Guest Wetnmessy247

How about electrolysis? You simply laser off the hairs by killing the follicles under the skin.

It seems like it would hurt to zap your balls with electro shots but, hey, permanent removal means one time pain.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been shaving for at least 20 years. Never have had itching problems either. I like the look and feel on me and to see others that are smooth. I don't have any other body hair but that is due to mother nature.

• 1 month later...

A late addition to this thread...

I've been shaving for 4-5 years, sac and shaft. Everything else gets trimmed. Never had an itch issue, and I shave maybe once a week.

The most obvious advantage to me was the ease of removing condoms without pulling hair out by the roots.

The only irritation I've ever experienced occurred on a 50 mile bike (bicycle) ride when I didn't think to shave. Enough stubble growth to get prickly.

I shave my entire pubic area, including penis and balls, every day. It only takes a minute when you do it every day, and never any itchies. I love the feeling and the look of being shaved, and as others have said, it's also very practical when it comes time to cleanup. The only thing better would be having someone else shave me! I have one female friend who has me shave her pubic area every couple of weeks, but she's not physically able to return the favor. And I shaved another guy one time -- loved doing that, too.

I have shaved for many years. I shave my denitals my butt totally and my legs as well. It is very comfortable and i don't get razor burn. My mommy friend, when she does change me says clean up is so much easier. I also use nair on my legs as well works in 5 minutes and leaves them very smooth.As i am very tanned I had a male friend tell me with my brown legs they look like womens legs. I took that as a compliment.