LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stop The Necros!

Insulting other posters intelligence is very unbecoming of any member here, Darkfinn~

And perhaps your so-called "netiquette" isn't as rigid as you propose?

• Like 1

Eh... not really. It just suggests that people who use the search function aren't intelligent enough to actually read the date on a thread before they click "reply". Besides... necroing is just bad netiquette.

So, you're saying that any topic has an expiration date, no matter how interesting it may be to future readers? Well, I could always just make a bunch of new posts about topics covered previously. Would that work for ya? :P

BTW, I've been online a very long time; it's the first I've heard of this 'necroing being bad netiquette'.

So, you're saying that any topic has an expiration date, no matter how interesting it may be to future readers?

Basically yes, if someone hasn't responded to a thread in over a month we can safely assume that the topic is dead and all that needs to be said has been.

Well, I could always just make a bunch of new posts about topics covered previously. Would that work for ya? :P

Isn't that what this entire board is about anyways?

BTW, I've been online a very long time; it's the first I've heard of this 'necroing being bad netiquette'.

If you want to know more on why necroposting is so frowned upon by the rest of the internet, I suggest you try Google... it has all the answers anyways.

Closing thread. Results are clear:

Resurrect a thread if you have something to add, or want to revive your own topic for an update.

Start a new thread to ask a similar question unless it's a recently discussed topic.

Just turning into a nitpick thread now.