LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High Waist Cloth Diapers Like These; Can U Buy Them?

Guest YkDave

holy crap! granny diapers! LOL

Best bet is to keep an eye out on ebay, all kinds of weird and wonderful things pop up on there!

That is interesting. I'll ask LuvsGurl and see if she would me willing to try and make some.

That would be no problem at all to make, though the suspenders would not be included unless I raise the price a bit more...

That could be interesting to play with.

Suspender diapers...

Well, in retrospect... you could go potty A LOT and not have to change...

I'm curious to just try suspenders on my normal diapers now.

-Sophie

i've thought about doing that. i think they would hold up a diaper really well, which is something i have trouble with.

I think what come close to what you are looking for might be at the Adult Baby Shop here is the link:

http://adult-baby-shop.de/index.php

I have never purchased from them so I cant say one way or the other what they are like to deal with or how good their products are.

Has anyone ordered from them? I would like to know, are these cloth diapers that can function as a real diaper or are they for show? The stuff looks super inviting!! I would love to buy some stuff. But I'm not gonna spend $80-$100 without hearing some real info on them. Its doesn't really say if they ship to the US anyway. But still looks super cool!

That would be no problem at all to make, though the suspenders would not be included unless I raise the price a bit more...

That could be interesting to play with.

So LuvsGurl, do you make cloth diapers I take it? I would LOVE some huge diapers that ride up that far. But could you also make plastic pants to match? Do you sell stuff regularly? You got a website or ebay site?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so i have made and shipped my first pair of high waist-ed. I think they turned out well, though it did come out more like i diaper and less like the trainer that seems to be shown. As for covers there is nothing I can do about that at the moment, I do not try to make waterproof covers as the stitching is the key and there can be 0% mistakes or you have holes. However I am sure that most would agree these are for effect more then use, but most diapers that size would hold quite a bit before it were to soak through so long as you did not sit around it in, but then for rash reasons you should not wear a clothe for long anyways.

Ok so i have made and shipped my first pair of high waist-ed. I think they turned out well, though it did come out more like i diaper and less like the trainer that seems to be shown. As for covers there is nothing I can do about that at the moment, I do not try to make waterproof covers as the stitching is the key and there can be 0% mistakes or you have holes. However I am sure that most would agree these are for effect more then use, but most diapers that size would hold quite a bit before it were to soak through so long as you did not sit around it in, but then for rash reasons you should not wear a clothe for long anyways.

you would need one of those large black plastic bags to cover the one on the picture, that couldnt be too hard to make, just cut holes for the legs and add elastic in the legs ad the "waste/armpit" area.