LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing All Control

I am rather new to this whole thing and my husband wants me to lose all control over my bladder. and i am willing to do so and i try so hard but its hard to let lose when your not used to doing so. so if anybody has any tips of how to lose my bladder control as fast as i can i love to hear it.

kk when i firrst got into this in august, i couldnt even pee standing up ...my parents went on holiday a week ago ive been going 24/7 for only 5 days, and already i can almost freely pee lying down . The trick is to wear, and not goto the toilet at all.

But i did goto the toilet for number 2s, as i dont like messing, but its so easy to get used to peeing in ur didy.

answer: wear 24/7 and dont use the toilet

Maybe this is just semantics but I couldn't help noticing a shift between your first and second post above.

Initially, you said that it is your husband who wants you to lose bladder control. You didn't say it was what you wanted. You only said that you were "willing".

If it is your choice too, as you implied in your 2nd post, it doesn't seem to be an informed choice, as you previously admitted that it is all rather new to you.

You are 19 years old and you currently have the choice of whether to follow this path.

I really think it should be your (informed) choice and no-one elses.

Dolly

i also said i wanted to and it is my choice and i want to do this!!

Maybe this is just semantics but I couldn't help noticing a shift between your first and second post above.

Initially, you said that it is your husband who wants you to lose bladder control. You didn't say it was what you wanted. You only said that you were "willing".

If it is your choice too, as you implied in your 2nd post, it doesn't seem to be an informed choice, as you previously admitted that it is all rather new to you.

You are 19 years old and you currently have the choice of whether to follow this path.

I must concure with the advice so far. If you wish to be incontinent, then wear diapers 24/7. As for me I still know when I have to go, but I wet almost immeadiately. I've been like this for 30+ years. I guess for some it's alot faster. On another note, you best prepare, and have the right diapers. One of the biggest hurdles, is training yourself to understand it's okay, and having a good diaper will help ease your mind to train yourself that your "covered". That is only if you don't want to be discovered of course. In a nut shell, just don't wait when you have to go, just go, and at some point you won't have a choice. But like was said better to be informed, cause it's a whole new life. Hope this helps.

I've been nearly 24/7 for just about a month. I don't wear for my bowling leagues or golf once a week, but I'm diapered and use them for everything. at all other times. I see very little loss of control, but I don't pee or move my bowels at the first sign I have to go, I wait until I start to feel a real need to relieve myself then let go in the diaper. The loss of control I do have is more having to remember I'm not in a diaper, so I have to use the potty instead of my pants.

Being only "19", can I assume that you are a new bride?

If you intend to have babies, that will bring it's own bladder issues. Doing something perminant means that. While you're shopping, eating out, getting loans, all the the time forever, even when your husband get tied of it! or you do. I am sure that many here that don't have the choice would switch with you.

This question gets more people flustered more than the F***** word. :rolleyes:

It's your choice, of course, but before you do something quite that drastic, you might want to check out the incontinence thread or talk to some members who have true medical incontinence. You might find that most of them, while they have learned to enjoy their diapers, would jump at the chance to be able to decide where and when they wet. Incontinence is expensive (you go through a number of diapers a day), it's inconvenient, and the novelty of it will no doubt wear off pretty quickly.

It's your choice, of course, but before you do something quite that drastic, you might want to check out the incontinence thread or talk to some members who have true medical incontinence. You might find that most of them, while they have learned to enjoy their diapers, would jump at the chance to be able to decide where and when they wet. Incontinence is expensive (you go through a number of diapers a day), it's inconvenient, and the novelty of it will no doubt wear off pretty quickly.

Isn't that what I said? or does it have to be in Black & White :lol:

In her defense guys she is asking you HOW, she is not asking for a speech on why not. Please respect her choice and give advice. If she wanted to know the side effects she would have asked you for them.

Do her a favor,

Tell her what she wants and please please stop the speeches. We already understand what will happen, some of us are actually curious.

:wub:

I'm with pipsqueak on this one...

consider the day that you're out of a job -- for whatever reason. Maybe your husband is on medical leave and you've been home taking care of him... funds are tight, and you gotta go out and interview for a job, but you just can't afford diapers on the budget right now -- but, it is diapers or food, because you can't risk going to that interview and wetting your pants as you're standing up and shaking your potential boss's hand, thanking him for his time...

Agreed with Morv - he put it perfectly.

As well, as much as I'm all for providing information online, I think it's very important that this young lady hears the other side of the situation. She's 19, a seriously young age to be making such a decision as self-inflicted incontinence. Should she change her mind on the matter down the line, it will be a whole lot more difficult for her to re-learn her body to remain, well, continent. This is a big decision to make, and I'd hate for her to go ahead with it, without hearing from incontinent folks who think the condition isn't as much fun as she may think it is. Just my 2 cents.

i have thought bout this for sum time and i never said i WAS going to do it for sure i just wanted to know what i would have to do if i knew for sure what i wanted to do, and what i do know is that i want to do this but i am going to wait a while i have known this for a while even my husband wants to wait a while for now i am just going to wear 24/7 and see if i can stand it and i am going to go 24/7 to lose control but to see how it feels. so please STOP giving me advice on thinking bout it i can decided that on my own i already know all i want to know on that side i already talked to someone about that i just want to know if and when i am ready to take that step what i would need to do!

Again, Leave the advice alone and drop it. She wants to know how, enough of the speeches. Save it for the threads asking what happens if you do, this isn't one of them.

I have to stand up for her, please. Just move on and someone say something along the lines of what she wants to know.

:wub:

The only way to really do it is to wear non stop 24/7 and you also can never hold it it. Every time you hold it in your tighteing your muscles. As soon as you feel the urge you must relieve yourself right then and there. It will take a lot of time and you may never be able to lose control at night since you can't force yourself to go while your sleeping.

The power of the mind is really strong. Telling yourself constantly outloud that you have no control can actually assit you. Have your husband join in on this. It's like when you tell a lie so many times you actually start to believe it's true. You need to forget that your trying to lose control and tell yourself that you already lost all control.

You can also try hypnosis cds. They are an extension on what I just said. It's basically just an additional voice telling you again that you have no control. You can't depend on them to do the trick for you alone, use this only to assist you in telling yourself that your fully dependant on diapers.

It will also help to wet yourself while not in diapers. If you only pee in diapers your mind could form a link between the material being around your legs. It's kind of like how now your bladder knows it's okay to relieve itself when your on the toliet but not when your anywhere else. So wear your everyday underwear around the house and when you have to go just go. Yeah cleanup is gunna suck but over time it's gunna be enforced in your mind that you have no control.

hi there, i have had reasonable success with hypnotic suggestion as it

helped me to relax and let it all go (no pun intended). i take it by your

initial post that you dont want to go poo poo in your diapers? if this is the

case losing bladder control is relatively easy if you wear as often as possible

and while they are on you understand that toilet time isnt allowed. perhaps,

if you need to go #2 ask your husband for permission first. or maybe you

could arrange it so that he would have to remove your diapers beforehand

and rediaper you right afterwards.

hope this helps, brian

In her defense guys she is asking you HOW, she is not asking for a speech on why not. Please respect her choice and give advice. If she wanted to know the side effects she would have asked you for them.

Do her a favor,

Tell her what she wants and please please stop the speeches. We already understand what will happen, some of us are actually curious.

hewwos alchill.

mes bens ans babys fors onlys ans fews months buts mes wosings controls alweads. alls yous haves tos dos is justy yos yours diapers. ats first mes was onlys ables tos gose ins ans sitings postions. thens standins thes finalys wayings downs. alls mes dids was just gives ups thes potys permantlys. mes cans still feels pweasures ins mes bladders, buts mes cants tewws whens mes starts wetings ands whens mes stops. mes beens wherings fuwwtimes sinces septembers. mes just starteds messins ins lates decembers. ands its easys fores mes. mes best advice is just gives ups thes bigs grwls pottys ands just use yours diapes wikes ans babys shoulds. its wiwws gets easers. mes wishes yous wucks.

Sweets Babys Alwice