LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Came Across This Site

Well since I read this on their rules: No links to other community websites allowed!

I can see why I have never heard of them before....

Plus it says "an open site"....you can't see any content of the site without joining.......real "open" site >.>

Never heard of it... looks like crap to me.

Hi there!

My name is Darlene and I am the actual owner of Diapertimes.com I wanted to address a couple of things I read here and place some clarity on why we have the rules we have. 1st it is a "open" community which means anyone can join. You have to register because the site contains adult material and you must be at least 18 also in case someone decided to upload inappropriate pictures or videos ( ie: Children) it can be removed and turned over to the proper people for investigation. As far as the site looking like "crap" well I am very sorry you feel that way. I recently had to shuffle my feet pretty hard to find new network software due to the fact the place the community was located before did not allow"adult content" or "adult fetishes" of any kind and I was trying to keep a place for the over 1000 members that are on the site. I am still actively working on the site to make improvements and work all the kinks and bugs out to make the site 100% stable before I get to more of the cosmetic side of it. Also as far as not being allowed to post "other links" The reason that was put into place was to protect the members from the spammers that came onto the site spamming their walls,emails,etc with their pay services. I wanted this to be a community for everyone to get together and share stories,pics and videos and to make friends. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at mommiedarlene@gmail.com. I check that email often so I should get back with you fairly quick!

Have a great night everyone,

Darlene

I recently had to shuffle my feet pretty hard to find new network software due to the fact the place the community was located before did not allow"adult content" or "adult fetishes" of any kind and I was trying to keep a place for the over 1000 members that are on the site.

I really don't want to sound patronising but why on earth did you start an ABDL website without checking that the host allowed adult content? Did you think they wouldn't notice?

I really don't want to sound patronising but why on earth did you start an ABDL website without checking that the host allowed adult content? Did you think they wouldn't notice?

Goodness does it really matter? Honestly the site is free and you can either join or not join. It makes no difference to me. I do not understand why all the fuss and comments over something that you can either join or not join. As far as sound "patronizing" that is my fault for not delving deeper into the site's TOS. I moved the site before they shut it down as soon as I realized that it was not "legal" on their site. Again I really do not understand how everyone in here is complaining about something that I did out of the goodness of my heart and something that is for free. It really is unbelievable and if you do not want to be a part then don't be. Simple as that!

Goodness does it really matter? [...snip...] everyone in here is complaining about something that I did out of the goodness of my heart and something that is for free

Well when I looked the other day there was a statement that it wasn't going to be a free site and that you'd soon be charging a subscription (it's still in Google's cache FWIW). That seems to have disappeared now which does change things somewhat. If you were going to charge, it's perfectly valid to have certain expectations (for example, that the site won't disappear because it's with a no-adult-content host).

If you've changed your mind and it's going to remain free then I agree with you, people have fewer grounds for complaint - good luck :)

post-8967-12745515223904_thumb.jpg

Well when I looked the other day there was a statement that it wasn't going to be a free site and that you'd soon be charging a subscription (it's still in Google's cache FWIW). That seems to have disappeared now which does change things somewhat. If you were going to charge, it's perfectly valid to have certain expectations (for example, that the site won't disappear because it's with a no-adult-content host).

If you've changed your mind and it's going to remain free then I agree with you, people have fewer grounds for complaint - good luck :)

We were going to charge $1 per month to help with the expenses of running the site(hosting,bandwidth,upgrades etc) but since the members of the site are so kind and giving us donations we are not going to have to charge. Again like I said before the site is not going to disappear and I feel that it is a free resource and hope that people enjoy the community. As far as Google cache of the site it should change the next time the googlebot hits the site and I know that takes time. I hope that this straightens out any questions about the site and what it is. If you want to join we would welcome you into our community and if you don't that is fine as well.

of coarse you are..... check your spam folder and if it is not there feel free to email me mommiedarlene@gmail.com and I will fix it :)

Don't have a spam folder all my email is direct and checked at 1 minute intervals , I'll contact you in a bit. wasn't trying to imply anything. I know your site said in 2 to 3 days. Just been waiting as it has been . :P

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Darlene

Thanks for chiming in about your website. It sure was nice of the powers that be here at Daily Diapers to allow your url on the board.

Unlike your site, Daily Diapers is a tribal drum where ABDLs can share information and post links about related items. I can understand not wanting the usual phone sex lot but if there is a good deal going on for a related product we, the members of these boards love to hear about it.

I guess that is why most of us choose to keep coming back here.

Good luck with your site.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Hi there!

My name is Darlene and I am the actual owner of Diapertimes.com I wanted to address a couple of things I read here and place some clarity on why we have the rules we have. 1st it is a "open" community which means anyone can join. You have to register because the site contains adult material and you must be at least 18 also in case someone decided to upload inappropriate pictures or videos ( ie: Children) it can be removed and turned over to the proper people for investigation. As far as the site looking like "crap" well I am very sorry you feel that way. I recently had to shuffle my feet pretty hard to find new network software due to the fact the place the community was located before did not allow"adult content" or "adult fetishes" of any kind and I was trying to keep a place for the over 1000 members that are on the site. I am still actively working on the site to make improvements and work all the kinks and bugs out to make the site 100% stable before I get to more of the cosmetic side of it. Also as far as not being allowed to post "other links" The reason that was put into place was to protect the members from the spammers that came onto the site spamming their walls,emails,etc with their pay services. I wanted this to be a community for everyone to get together and share stories,pics and videos and to make friends. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at mommiedarlene@gmail.com. I check that email often so I should get back with you fairly quick!

Have a great night everyone,

Darlene

• 1 month later...

I'm never making an ABDL website. O.O It'll get flamed...

No kidding, Sophie.

Seriously guys, what is with this impulse to shout down anyone who invests their time and money to create original content for the community? Kudos to you, Darlene. Any effort to bring quality diaper content to the web has my support 100%.

On that note, I can't seem to find your actual site. The first thing you do in developing your site should probably be to make it more obvious how to get past this collection of links.

They closed the site and made it a toplist

I don't want to sound harsh. I really don't... but that was almost inevitable.

The market for ABDL community sites is already saturated (DD, ADISC, Diaperspace, etc spring to mind). To succeed and attract users from a blank slate, you've got to offer something that's genuinely not available anywhere else and build up trust of the ABDL community. To pay the bills once you get up to more users than you can easily support on a $10/mo shared server, you've got to attract advertisers, not something that's easy and/or pull in donations from the users. Which is where that need to build trust comes in.

Alternatively, you can pull the plug and install a top-sites script to try and pull in some bucks from referral fees :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

My name is Melinda and I and a friend bought DiaperTimes recently. Not sure what happened, but they sold it for a song.

We have turned it into a blog site instead if any of you would like to check it out. Both I and the other Mommy are phone Mommies, but we have a different site for that. The blog is new and I really want it to express some opinions and stories from an AB/DL Mommy standpoint.

I would love it if any of you want to check it out! Goodness knows I may not update daily like here, but I do blog quite often.

Mommy Melinda