LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, How Can I Live Without Them?

Okay so if I woke up tomorrow and no longer had a desire for diapers how would I get by?

Not considering the fact I trained myself years ago to need to wear diapers to bed I'm wondering more about my scenario yesterday during the day. I'm going on 2 years of unemployment. I was scheduled for an interview at 3 o'clock and while in town I was going to stop by another place ahead of time to drop off my Resume. At 10:30 an agency called me to come in for an interview. I set the appointment at 1 o'clock. Now I figured I would wear a diaper as I usually do when going out for any amount of time.

So to start off I needed to have lunch before heading out at 12:15, drinking of course makes you pee, sure enough after I got dressed I had to pee in my fresh diaper. On the way there I pee some more, I waited outside the agency while they re-opened after lunch and pee some more. Also keep in mind the agency doesn't have bathrooms to use. Now driving to drop off my Resume guess what, more peeing. Then at the final destination some more, then on the way home in traffic once more I had to pee. When I got home over 4 hours later the diaper was soaked.

So if diapers weren't an option I would have had my lunch with nothing to drink, suffer in pain while I get a chance in between and find a supermarket or fast-food place to use the bathroom.

So I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it amazes me how much I really need diapers!

Phil

It seems that you trained yourself to need diapers, and now that you actually need them you do not want them, the only thing you can do is reverse what you did to yourself.

I like wearing diapers but I will not let them get in the way of my real life,, today I spent all day in a diaper and had a very good time, it has been months since I last diapered there is no reason why you can't do the same thing.

On the actual topic...

I surely couldn't live in diapers, or use them that frequently. I enjoy them, but they're a hobby. I'm an adult girl and I know it. I just like to play baby sometimes.

However, I do understand what you mean about them being helpful and convenient and so forth. I have worn them... I think for maybe a week straight. Afterward, it was very, very difficult not to wet my undies. >.< I was so used to just going...

Oh well. I like that you are doing what makes you happy and comfortable.

-Sophie

@beallucanb, Baby Sophie is correct, I love my diapers and I'm so happy I need them. When I wake up in the morning to a wet diaper many times during the day I will fondly remember it and it will bring a smile to my face.

I brought this up because it's truly amazing how dependent, at least I am with diapers and it makes me wonder how others, non diaper lovers make it around during the day. I need to be diapered or close by to a bathroom through out the day.

Phil

It seems that you trained yourself to need diapers, and now that you actually need them you do not want them, the only thing you can do is reverse what you did to yourself.

I like wearing diapers but I will not let them get in the way of my real life,, today I spent all day in a diaper and had a very good time, it has been months since I last diapered there is no reason why you can't do the same thing.

Um, hey Phil, I am in a similar boat, have been unemployed for about six months. But I've invested much effort in breaking down my inhibitions against diapering, since all attempts to be someone you're not are ultimately futile. And I'm a DL and I've really got a toddler personality and my wife understands. I've made a commitment to be true to myself and that means a life dependant on diapers and being "out" with like-minded friends. I've made alot of friends here (real ones) many of whom I consider to be sisters and brothers. I'm not capable of ditching them 'cause they are all an extended family to me. Some are just little, some are bigs, some are DLs, some are incon, some are ABs, some don't wear diapers but they don't judge or care. I love them. I've gotten something back, from them, that I'd thought I'd lost forever. My innocence.

We're like Wendy's Lost Children. We're not going back. We know how diapering makes us feel and we have an emotional attachment to them and their use. I DO differentiate childish behavoir from adult, especially at work and when Its appropriate. I leave my stuffed bear and paci in my car or at home. But I've learned to be "unashamed" of being in diapers AND I am totally discreet. Noone does know when you wear diapers if its done right and as long as you are cool with it to begin with. I am cool with it. I am an adult little boy and I'll be damned if someone's going to take that away from me.

It is possible to work as an adult and be undetected as a diaper dependant adult. If you want something bad enough, nothing else matters.

@glenndl, we have much in common. I wish though I had real time diaper friends.

My post about yesterday is just a shout-out to other DL-AB's here, I LOVE MY DIAPERS! It's also proof that diapers can be practical besides being a fetish. But then again as I first posted, I'm preaching to the choir. However as I get older and if I'm exposed I will not give up my diapers and just explain I need them.

Phil

Um, hey Phil, I am in a similar boat, have been unemployed for about six months. But I've invested much effort in breaking down my inhibitions against diapering, since all attempts to be someone you're not are ultimately futile. And I'm a DL and I've really got a toddler personality and my wife understands. I've made a commitment to be true to myself and that means a life dependant on diapers and being "out" with like-minded friends. I've made alot of friends here (real ones) many of whom I consider to be sisters and brothers. I'm not capable of ditching them 'cause they are all an extended family to me. Some are just little, some are bigs, some are DLs, some are incon, some are ABs, some don't wear diapers but they don't judge or care. I love them. I've gotten something back, from them, that I'd thought I'd lost forever. My innocence.

We're like Wendy's Lost Children. We're not going back. We know how diapering makes us feel and we have an emotional attachment to them and their use. I DO differentiate childish behavoir from adult, especially at work and when Its appropriate. I leave my stuffed bear and paci in my car or at home. But I've learned to be "unashamed" of being in diapers AND I am totally discreet. Noone does know when you wear diapers if its done right and as long as you are cool with it to begin with. I am cool with it. I am an adult little boy and I'll be damned if someone's going to take that away from me.

It is possible to work as an adult and be undetected as a diaper dependant adult. If you want something bad enough, nothing else matters.

This is true but savings, stocks, funds and cash advancing, going fast but if I'm not diapered in bed I will need to buy a new mattress!

Phil

I'm amazed that you can still afford diapers with being unemployed. I've hit the wall as far as how far I can extend each dollar now. I cannot buy bambinos for a while and my over-all wearing has dropped. It sucks, however, such is life.

I feel you are much too young to be considering the "I need diapers" excuse... -_-

50 is the new 30.

-Sophie

Sophie, did you check the latest copy of the rule book? It states that 56 is the new 26. :whistling:

Hugs,

Freta

so if you woke up one day and didn't want diapers? well then stop wearing them.. from what i can gather you have no actual medical need for them, but rather trained your body not to go, so just retrain it...

b

Fretabwet:

I pulled out the rule book. 60 is the new 30.

Adding my story from today, I usually make my commute to work in disposable and plastic pants; long drive frequent traffic. This morning I arrived and didn't immediately change out of my diaper. (Large bustling office.) As my need to pee was growing, but before I could change, my boss stopped into my office and said he wanted to take a walking tour of a parking structure several blocks away that was having structural problems. I had just finished a warm mug of tea and didn't have the opportunity to hit the men's room or change. We arrive at the structure and the need to pee was overwhelming...Voila, no problem.

I'm beginning to realize that casual wearing does have its advantages.

@sarah_ab,

I'm just saying if the fun part was gone I feel that during the day sometimes diapers are a very helpful need. I could never be a cop or taxi driver!

Phil

so if you woke up one day and didn't want diapers? well then stop wearing them.. from what i can gather you have no actual medical need for them, but rather trained your body not to go, so just retrain it...

b

I never understand why people feel that because they feel the 'need' it's 'beyond a fetish.' I mean, there are people(I'm sure you've met one or two of them in your lifetime) who feel they need to have sex.

Sexual identity is part of your identity. It's not a lesser or inferior part of it either.

Interesting thread. I have been out of work for almost 2 years now as well. Not a day goes by that I am not diapered now. (ok, maybe one or two days) I don't know if I could go a day without diapers, I enjoy and depend on them so much.

There as been several times I found being diapered as really been convienient. Like when I go on an interview and get stuck in rush hour traffic coming home and forgot what a pain it is be parked on the 101 for hours.

Guest Wetnmessy247

How can you live without them?

You can't!!!

Accept your selfish fetishes and diaper up!!

If you can't fight the fetish, then enjoy it!!

Once you realize the pointlessness of cargin what others think, you'll find yourself sh&tting yourself in public no problem.

Strangers gagging from the stench of your body odor?

Tell em to f off. it's your world. Not theirs.