LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy Induced Camel Toe

Yes, I do wear nappies 24/7, and no I can't really not wear them. However, I have learned through time, how to cope with it, also how to dress with them. Under normal circumstances I wear a thin nappy during day time, a nappy that easily hide under most clothes, even jeans. Yes I sit all day long and therefor don't have to worry about hoew my behind looks in these or those jeans, dress, skirt or whetever. But now, for a period of time, I have had major troubles with extreme bladder spasms caused by the nerve damage from my spinal cord injury, and I have had the need for at little thicker protective underwear than usual. Wearing skirt and dresses, it doesn't matter muchh, as long as the dress or skirt goes below knees no one can tell. But today I felt like wearing jeans, I did notice they were a little bit of a tight fit around the behind because of the thicker nappy but I didn't give it much of a thought. Soi I started my day, I moved around doing daily routine stuff, drove my car, walked the dog and whatever else I use to do. Suddently I focused on my crotch and saw the most scary think, the centre of the jeans had carved it's way through the mid line of the nappy, not that it had ruined it, the nappy was still intact, but, now a bulge of nappy had build up on each side of the center line of the jeans and revealed a giant camel toe.. Oh my god I thought, and started worrying how many pee ple that might have seen it both today and earlier... I know for sure now, that I will use looser fitting jeans if I ever wear jeans again, while I'm wearing thick nappies during day time.. Thank god for thinner nappies, and wishes that my bladder will start acting more civilized again :closedeyes:

I wouldn't give it much thought dear, I get that alot too...nobody has ever looked very long, nor said anything. Well except the girls who thought I was hung better or something. Anyway, better to be safe then sorry. If you need the protection i would rather have the camel toe than the wet crotch look.

Hang in there it ain't that bad. :)

• Like 1

Along those lines... Please remember what is so often repeated here. Most people aren't looking at your crotch. Most people don't see the bulk and conclude that you are in diapers. You are most confident when you wear what you are comfortable in. My wife is quite comfortable in jean skirts and that is a very effective way to hide fairly thick diapers. Keep a smile on your face and people will keep their eyes on it.

Sorry you got stress out about it and I hope you feel better now.

Aloha,

Honu

Along those lines... Please remember what is so often repeated here. Most people aren't looking at your crotch. Most people don't see the bulk and conclude that you are in diapers. You are most confident when you wear what you are comfortable in. My wife is quite comfortable in jean skirts and that is a very effective way to hide fairly thick diapers. Keep a smile on your face and people will keep their eyes on it.

Sorry you got stress out about it and I hope you feel better now.

Aloha,

Honu

Allright, I may have made it sound worse than it is. I don't worry about wearing nappies, I need them and that's end of story. Besides that, I sit all time, except for the times where I lay down :) and I therefore don't need to worry about a behind looking big in this or that piece of clothing. I was just surpriced that I had never noticed that thing before even after close to 12 years experience.

Come on you feathered bunch of fun, since when did anything camel related look cute, do you have some sort of hump fetich? :P

No, but I do have a thing for cute diaper girls in tight jeans ;)

OK ok I think I know weirdos like you alright :angry::P:):P

:wub: but I'm such a lovable weirdo :P or would you prefer me to have a 'hump' Fetish?? actually, thinking about it, what guy doesn't like a good hump ;)

Anyways weirdos are all a matter of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter :P

Love you too sweetie! (and your nappy induced camel toe :D )

qwack

That would be funny to see the head of the duck sticking out of the hump of a camel in lieu of wearing a winter coat. But just how would the duck wear a 2 hump camel. What would stick out of the 2nd hump?

That would be funny to see the head of the duck sticking out of the hump of a camel in lieu of wearing a winter coat. But just how would the duck wear a 2 hump camel. What would stick out of the 2nd hump?

He might just take it a hump at the time, or perhaps he's just into single humps..

He might just take it a hump at the time, or perhaps he's just into single humps..

Nah, no single humps, I just tak ethem one at a time, that way I can appreciate them more :)

I guess that can be called a single 'hump-ertunist" :P

In reality I don't liek Camels as they have fleas and spit when they don't like you. LLamas now are WAY cool aminals. I met one named Baxter once...he was cool :D no hump either ;)

qwack

never had camel toe syndrome but I do know that my diapers often cause F.A.S (Fat Arse Syndrome )

Come ooonn, you know it already, it's not the nappy that makes your bum look fat, that's just your excuse, the real culprits are those supersized burger menus :thumbsup:

I to wear 24/7 and usually wear jeans. I never worry about the cameltoe. Most people do not go around looking at peoples crotches. Personally I have grown to like the cameltoe look, and also like the way it feels. I have been incontinent for over 20 years and never had any problems from it. Trust me, no one notices.