LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Sleep Better When I'M Diapered

Well i have notice when i wear a diaper when i go to bed i get a good nights sleep for some odd reason. I think that it has to do with the comfort of the diaper that makes me sleep better. I do like wearing my diapers during the day and night but i just wear for fun. Is there really anything normal and abnormal about it. Oh yea i'm not a bed wetter.

I am the same way. I wear a diaper to bed on most nights. On the nights I don't I find its hard to fall asleep, and its not a over all good sleep. Sometimes when I have started the night in bed without a diaper and find I am not sleeping well. I will get up and put a diaper on. I am a diaper lover so I have no physical need to wear them at night its just something to help me sleep. I see nothing wrong with wearing them to bed everynight.

Guest babygirl81

well you would sleep better knowing that u dont have to get up out of bed to go to the bathroom, and everyone sleep better with them on. i know i do. because i have nothing to worry about

I have noticed the same thing lately, I have worn to bed everyday for the last week and have noticed I have slept better. I deal with raunchy people at my job, rich jerks that think the world evolves around them and I have taken my frustration home with me several times and have lost sleep over it. When I wear to bed it takes me back to a time when I didn't have a care in the world, money and a job was a distant worry. That's my guess to why I sleep better, maybe it differs from person to person. Wearing diapers is kinda like therapy.

One more for sleeping better when diapered. I think the big reason for me is the wife will stay on her side of the bed when I wear to bed. Otherwise she always has an arm or leg over me.

Another "Me too" :biker_h4h: I have always woke up several times through the night to pee after I finally stopped wetting my bed when I grew up :rolleyes: It ruined my rest :angry2: And as I got older I couldn't recover from those interruptions anymore and I'd face the next morning exhausted :( Add to that my relatively new desire to need diapers at night, so now I diaper and get the rest I need :D And I don't get up- most of the time I barely wake up and just pee, then immediately fall back asleep :thumbsup: Sometimes I don't even wake up :wub: On those nights I get my best rest and a lovely wake-up surprise to start my day off right :lol:

Bettypooh

whenever i wear to bed i usually over sleep due to turning clock off in semi-awake state. i don't even wake up during the night to go, my body just holds it i guess and when i do wake i have to pee really bad and overall i do sleep much better when diapered and in footed jammies

Guest Wetnmessy247

Humans would get more sleep if we all just diapered up for bed every night.

1.) Comfy.

2.) Babyish security.

3.) Padding makes all seem soft.

4.) Crinkle factor is heavenly.

5.) Don't have to get up to pee.

6.) Don't have to get up to make poopie.

7.) For winter it's warm.

Only bad thing: summer makes it uncomfortable. Summer heat makes the mess touching my bottom area make me super itchy. I hate that itch. That itch is a bitch. It sucks when you are at work and need to scratch yourself like a monkey and can't. It gets bad enough sometimes wher I don't care and just itch myself through my messy diaper. People act like they've never seen a person scratch their genital and bottom area feverishly. All I want for X-mas is a good backscratcher to reach inside my diaper to itch so I don't have to untape myself.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Everyone in my house sleeps better when I'm in diapers. I'm not up at 2am changing the sheets nor am I making my wife wet. Diapers are necessary at night for me.

Yep it makes sense the SO would have some problem with fear of sleeping for the reason tht she may wake up covered in her husband's piss.

Let's think logical:woth diapers there's no 2am bathroom stumble, no 2 am sheet change, no 2am showerv, no 2am fighting over messes.

That's right. Everything in my house happens at 2am.

I slept for my first time diapered last night, my sleep was about normal as I generally sleep good anyways. I fell asleep rather quickly but I was also super tired so I cant say on that matter either, but I sure know that while I was laying there while I was still awake last night I sure was comfy! ^_^

I'm prolly about to go get changed into a clean diaper and get to bed here shortly too as it is just about bed time for me here. Definately looking forward to it!! ^_^

I know when I am diapered, have my footie pj's, paci and teddy I do fall asleep faster. Though I do take care of some business before as otherwise I'm to "excited" to fall asleep. After that though it really seems to put me in a different mindset where I am not thinking about all the things that happened today and all the things I need to do when I wake up tomorrow.

I have wearing nappies for a few years now and I find that I have a much better nights sleep

I don't know if its the comfort ,the security , the babyish feel,the wetness or the fact that I don't

have to get up to pee

I have to say there is no better way to sleep than in a whitencrinkly nappy

Guest Wetnmessy247

I have wearing nappies for a few years now and I find that I have a much better nights sleep

I don't know if its the comfort ,the security , the babyish feel,the wetness or the fact that I don't

have to get up to pee

I have to say there is no better way to sleep than in a whitencrinkly nappy

How about a wetnmessy nappy?

Ha!

I do appreciate the fact that especially on cold nights I don't have to leave warm bed to poop. It gets rather cold in the northeast. And poop adds extra warmth to fluffy blankets and electric blankies, fresh though gets old and cold after awhile.

My profile says Memphis. I don't like people knowing where I really live though.

My assurance underwear for men will leak when laying down, but I still sleep better with one on. Next I'm getting depends adjustables. I hope they work better for nighttime needs. I sleep better because of the comfort and I feel less like an adult. This helps with everyday stress issues.

I did not wear diapers to bed last night and this morning at oh dark thirty I wished i did. You figured after the first wake up at midnight to use the potty I would diaper up. But I guess being half awake and half asleep putting on a diaper was a more work than anything. So waking up 4 times last night... yep that is not going to be me here in about 15 minutes, going to be diapered tonight.

Have been wearing less diapers, however will have to go back to diapers for bed time... Drank a coke tonight and have been in and out of the bathroom... I know I should be diapered, just relaxing with some friends this evening, who do not know I wear diapers.... no big deal...

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well if you drink liquids like that and don't use the bathroom, they may get suspect of your behaviors. And an offhand joke may make you suddenly leak the truth bout your diapers.

You should at least go once to the bathroom and fool around for a minute, maybe pour a cup of water down the toilet, to simulate peeing.

Doesn't coke-pee smell? Like, I can imagine your friends probably smell the ammonia in your urine and we all know diapers emit a pretty recognizable smell when peed into.

Friends may not openly discuss strange odors, but over time they may realize that the strange smell coming from Bob every Friday night is him pissing himself in a diaper.

At least the sound could reveal it. As we all know, there is also a distinct *ppssssssssssss* that comes from wetting a diaper. It's the sound of pee hitting a close surface as well as the expansion of your crinkly diaper.

Crinkle on!!