LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Just Can'T Dirty My Diapers

I have messed a couple times in my life. (after I was a bio-toddler)

But I think I'm too much of a clean freak.

And just add to Freud's theory of anal retentive.

I could be "squishy and proud", but I just cannot handle the smell and clean up.

It's like I want it, but without the consequences.

One thing I have tried before is warm oatmeal with baby oil stirred into it.

Same warm squishy feeling but when you shower,

the baby oil gives off a great sent and the oatmeal wont stick to your bottom.

Now I must reluctantly go to the potty, lower my diaper and act like a damn grown up.

I have the same problem tbh, I cannot stand it when i dirty my nappy, i don't have a shower in my house either so I need to use a bath tube, and its annoying with the mess that gets left behind, I do wet my nappy though...

I want it, but without the consequences.

I guess I'm similar.The few times I've done it were good except for the clean-up :( That more than canceled the good for me :bash:

Now I must reluctantly go to the potty, lower my diaper and act like a damn grown up.

Not necessarily! :huh: You can think of yourself as half-way potty trained- that's a long way from adulthood :) and a lot closer to being a baby :D You can try to mentally block the potty time out, kind of ignore yourself when you do it and ignore what you're dealing with as much as you can. Deal with it without thinking, sort of like washing and drying your hands: it's something you do automatically without thinking since you've done it so often ;) Iy hardly registers in your mind :thumbsup: Immediately afterward do something which completely takes your attention for a while, and then the unpleasant moment will fade away quickly ^_^ The more you concentrate on the bad things, the more they will control you and upset you :crybaby: Just let them go knowing that you're doing the best you can B)

Bettypooh

I don't do it it a lot, for the same reasons and if it isn't your thing no one expects you to. In my mind any messes and smells are handled by my imaginary mommy and not by me :roflmao:

Not sure what a bath tube is, but sounds kind of fun :thumbsup:

Kari,

do you have a shower - cause that makes clean up after a messy diaper easy.

Re the smell, take 400mg Activated charcoal, and 200mg Cod liver oil capsule per day, and the smell will be non existent. The Cod Liver Oil will also ensure that your BM will slide out without much effort, and you will truly feel infantile.

As the saying goes, Try it, you might like it.... and it is a lot less hassle than oatmeal etc.

• Like 2

Cleaning up after a poopy diaper used to be a big job, but then I bought a shower head with a handheld sprayer. It makes all the difference in the world, trust me.

Yeah same.

Cleanup has been reduced to a mere 10 minutes.

I have messed a couple times in my life. (after I was a bio-toddler)

But I think I'm too much of a clean freak.

And just add to Freud's theory of anal retentive.

I could be "squishy and proud", but I just cannot handle the smell and clean up.

It's like I want it, but without the consequences.

One thing I have tried before is warm oatmeal with baby oil stirred into it.

Same warm squishy feeling but when you shower,

the baby oil gives off a great sent and the oatmeal wont stick to your bottom.

It's understandable, Kari. It's not for everyone. I'm actually a clean freak myself; it's just that the erotic experience of having that lump at the back and sitting in my poop is too great to ignore, but clean-up really is involved. It's cool that you have the desire to be stinky & squishy, you identify with the desire to be messy, but if you can't actually go through with it, no big deal. Not everyone can comfortably poop themselves.

You can try to minimize the smell and speed up the clean-up progress as others have already suggested if that's the only thing holding you back. But, again, don't worry about it. Hopefully, you'll keep reading this section to read about others' messy experiences.

Well, must dash ... time to poop. :blush:

Re the smell, take 400mg Activated charcoal, and 200mg Cod liver oil capsule per day, and the smell will be non existent. The Cod Liver Oil will also ensure that your BM will slide out without much effort, and you will truly feel infantile.

Firstly, the fact that you can drink stuff to get rid of the smell is astounding. I wanna try...

Secondly, Activated Charcoal sounds tremendously unhealthy. But I'm sure I'm uneducated. >.<

Where do you find this stuff and how expensive is it and is there a way to drink it without wanting to throw up?

-Sophie

It'd imagine it being something like a tunnel water slide mixed with a car wash...

...actually, that does sound fun! And have the dryer at the end...

O.O I want one of these...

-Sophie

Guest Wetnmessy247

Cleanup after a nasty mess is not THAT big of a chore. It totally depends on how diaper experienced you are.

For my once a day change, all I need is a few baby wipes and a few paper towels before the shower. Heck, that's even on the shower days. Everyother day I don't even need water just a little wiping before the freshun is put on.

You like the messyness but not the smell and cleanup? Well, ya either have to get into the lifestyle, or GTFO. Because you can't have messy without the odors and the cleaning.

Just make sure you have a box or so of baby wipe containers on backlog as well as mucho paper towels. But you shouldn't even need PT that much unless you totally messed yourself neyond belied and had a major messleak down your legs.

Bottom line:

Essentials to the messy lifestyle:

Baby wipes.

Some paper towels.

Shower every other day to conserve water (I'm a green freak.) ^_^

A hiding hole aat ur place to store diapers until trash day.

Air freshener.

And of course Diapers, unless ya like sh&tting your pants. Which is not half bad I must say. :blush:

Being messy is only a big of a chore as you make it. And who cares if others smell you? They need to just stop smelling you!! Simple. ^_^

You like the messyness but not the smell and cleanup? Well, ya either have to get into the lifestyle, or GTFO.  Because you can't have messy without the odors and the cleaning.  

Diet changes can change the smell significantly.

Being messy is only a big of a chore as you make it.  And who cares if others smell you?  They need to just stop smelling you!!  Simple. ^_^

Obviously not you.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hey a messed diaper is just as bad as living next to someone who keeps ferrets for pets. They smell and I don't complain.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, the fact that you can drink stuff to get rid of the smell is astounding. I wanna try...

One swallows capsules, not drinks them

Secondly, Activated Charcoal sounds tremendously unhealthy. But I'm sure I'm uneducated. >.<

Activated charcoal is commonly prescribed to eliminate toxins from the body. It is extremely HEALTHY, since it encapsulates toxins in the stomach and intestines before the body has a chance to absorb them. Charcoal is basically soot, which passes through the digestive system without being absorbed.

Where do you find this stuff and how expensive is it and is there a way to drink it without wanting to throw up?

Most health shops etc will supply this product. Costs are about $1 per 100 capsules. The cod liver oil in capsule form means you can swallow and digest it without it tripping the gag and retch reflex. (i.e. you won't get sick)

Hope this helps, Baby Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

Kari,

do you have a shower - cause that makes clean up after a messy diaper easy.

As the saying goes, Try it, you might like it.... and it is a lot less hassle than oatmeal etc.

Thank you so much for that advice :D

~Luci