LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

May 2010 'N J L' North Munch

‘New Jersey Littles' North Munch

As posted on www.LittlesMunch.com and Cross-posted on: www.DailyDiapers.com

www.DiaperSpace.com www.Fetlife.com and now www.ABKingdom.com

American Cruisers Car Show at The Whiskey Cafe

Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010 (Rain date: Saturday, May 29, 2010.)

Time: 5:00 until 7:45 sharp!

Attire: Street Casual 50s – 60s – 70s theme (No kink paraphernalia, diaper responsibly)

Visit www.whiskeycafe.com for directions and the sponsored car show event.

RSVP: Not required but let us know if you will be coming!

The RSVP Count is currently: Five people (3 guys and 2 gals)

The American Cruisers Car Show runs from 5p.m. to 10 p.m. for anyone who might want to come early. “The best cars in the area strut their stuff for all to see. The Cruisers DJ provides tunes from the 50s – 60s – 70s for the masses. The Whiskey crew is outside with the cruisers offering Hot Dogs, Soft Drinks and Beer for the thirsty.

So far the Weather's looking good for Saturday. This is a huge, mixed, fun casual public non-kink crowd but there are lots of regulars. This is not our car show - we are merely meeting there to enjoy it, then go inside the restaurant that is right there to have a meal together. I do have some personal acquaintances who show cars there so remember "not to let any cats out of the bag" please. We expect at least five peole who have already RSVP's but wouldn't be surprised if there are many more this time as we've increased our advertising base. This is entirely a public affair so if you wear diapers keep them discreetly hidden at all times, as usual.

Remember that there is to be NO kink paraphanalia so leave your pacifiers, etc. at home or not in the open. Any violations and "we don't know you".

This is a NJL North Munch so if you live in points central don't feel bad if you can't make it, this is exactly why we have two munches now. We expect at least five people who've RSVP'd but wouldn't be surprised if there are more since many folks have been "on the fence" or shy in the past ten months and also we have increased our Invitation exposure a bit. People tend to feel more comfortable coming to a munch if they get to meet us beforehand - this is just such an occasion. So if you've been thinking about it then come out to meet us beforehand and enjoy the car show. The show actually starts at 5pm and runs until 10pm. I will be showing up between 7pm and 7:30 latest) as I will be coming from an hour south Saturday.

Exactly as I said above in the previous post, I will be at the Hotdog cart at regular intervals, wearing my red Dodge Charger shirt with a small "Littles Pride" pin on it, looking to meet anyone new. For the exact timing refer to the above mentioned post. If you will be coming let us know here. If you are still thinking about it let me know via a PM. I am always open to your questions and concerns if you might have any.

Daddy and I won't be making it to this one. We'll miss all of you and hope everyone has fun. This weekend we have to explain everything to the doggy babysitter and fix things around the house before we leave on the 28th...it won't be THAT fun..so this little bug really is gonna miss not going to the munch. Again, hope everyone has fun!

Sounds like a good time, the weather looks great for a car show. Sadly I will not be able come but I'll be there in spirit. Give Huggie a shout out if you see a Pontiac Judge (orange especially), that is my fav!!!

Huggie :biker_h4h:

fun-today-winnie-pooh-pc.gif

Sweet HolyMoly Jeff! - THAT WAS YOU? Think I saw you over by the Black GTO, in the middle row!

To reiterate 'We Have Pi's comment: ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, I only have a track cellphone with me and have been away from the computer all day. As of Friday I work in Central NJ now and hadda book up the NJTPK about an hour. Double Dog Damn! If I had an idea you might be coming I'da given you my new cellphone number. Its a cheapo trackphone and doesn't take texts. I'll send it to you via PM. Oh well, I'll give you full credit for coming since I swore I thought I saw you, but wasn't sure.

Flying Monkey Crap!!!

Well, it was fun at the show, hope you got to see all the cool cars! I was in Mopar Heaven's Waiting Room myself. That's when you see alot of cars you like but not "The One". Someday I'll find the car I'm lookin' for. I kinda have a thing for '71's.

The Whisky Cafe was moderately busy, sorry you didn't find us! Don't worry, you'll catch up with us!

Frack! :horse: Double Damn Doody! :bash: Pooh! (Running around the house in a diaper, T-shirt, and HP LoveBear, chasing the cat.)

Next Munch up is gonna be NJL Central. I'm giving a 'certain someone' dibs on picking the day if they want it, probably gonna be an evening munch on a Saturday in two or three weeks, possibly in the Trenton area? Dunno yet for sure. Looks like I'm gonna get Wednesdays off, otherwise have eves after 7 or so, lots work. Its a management job and we have long days. I'm gonna hit the hay, I have to get up at 5pm to make tracks back down to Robbinsville.

Glenn

The cars were really cool, and admission was only $1, so I didn't waste my time going. I really wish I culd have met you all, though. It's not that often I get a weekend off. My wife took a last minute babysitting job, so I went online, saw there was a munch, and ran out the door. I'm not too good at planning ahead...

Maybe next time!