LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let Us Start A Band

Already too many guitar players? I can bring the Strat, LP or Martin acoustic. I'm mostly rhythm including arpeggio.

Already too many guitar players? I can bring the Strat, LP or Martin acoustic. I'm mostly rhythm including arpeggio.

We always need more guitar players. We could be like The Eagles, but without the lawsuits.

• Like 1

I play with myself :P

Ummmmm other then that, I have a degree in theater as a performance major, so I can do voice overs or what not...wierd noises etc.

I also 'might' be able to do something with percussion / bongos. I love percussion, and drums, but I'm not much of a musician...but wouldn't mind learning some. bongos and hand drums are fairly harmless and I like pounding on things with my hands...if it adds to the over all composition. :blush:

qwack

would anyone here be interested in having an online band?

How would that work exactly? Someone records something then everyone else overdubs on it? Obviously the internet is still too slow to play together live.

I'm already in four bands right now, don't think I could handle much more. Plus I'm at that point in my life where I really can't stand to play with people that don't know any music theory and can't read sheet music.

Eric Whitaker did it. Auditioning people on-line from around the world. Everyone had headphones and mics and he laid down multiple tracks and did the mixing in house. Impressive results :)

How would that work exactly? Someone records something then everyone else overdubs on it? Obviously the internet is still too slow to play together live.

I'm already in four bands right now, don't think I could handle much more. Plus I'm at that point in my life where I really can't stand to play with people that don't know any music theory and can't read sheet music.

yes. exactly. ive done collaborations with people online before. fun stuff.

the postal service did their whole album while all across the country.. its possible to put together songs and albums without ever meeting

Bah I'm sure it works but there's a big aspect of musicianship missing when you're not physically next to each other playing at the same time. Really good players will alter what they do to better support a soloist for instance. Drummers will play fills off of the soloist's improvised line, piano/guitars will alter voicings and dynamics. Most popular music nowadays completely ignores all those subtlties in favor of drum machines, sequencers and auto-tune so I guess this is the opinion of an old-fashioned musician anyway.

i have a friend in vancouver that makes beats, we get on the skype and bust out some rhymes, usually about cute stuff and diapers, usually turns into a cute singalong to moldy peaches songs :)

band in diapers... we could never be THIS cool

essentially Oasis in diapers...

That'd be cool. I'd join if you'd have me. I play professionally, and am always diapered on stage.

That's the way to do it, my man!